1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1017

#16December 24th, 2009 · 11:27 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
re: re: BandAMP Compolation Album
swordfish wrote…
spelling ........... ***Compilation

merry christmas and good luck ..............I'm IN!!!

haha the fish

That's embarrassing  
lol Thanks for the heads up, and Merry Christmas from New York
#17December 24th, 2009 · 11:44 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Denis wrote…
MeowMachine wrote…
Denis wrote…
We'll also need  Album ART.

I am ALL over that.

Just spew some ideas at me, and I can do it.

How about record a song you really like, it doesn't have to have charitable theme.  There loads of songs about Love, you cant go wrong with that theme. It can be a cover if you dont have the time to create your own song. ;)
I would LOVE to compose something but here are problems:
I can't sing for the life of me
My mic is barely even that.

But I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket, so we'll see Denis, we'll see.
It'll probably be a backing track of some sorts.

EDIT: I've got a few ideas from fais for the album art(i'm excited for it :P)

I want some ideas from ALL of you guys.
#18December 25th, 2009 · 12:26 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
You want ideas for the album art? sweet! Heres one of my ideas I had floating around...maybe you can incorporate it: (kind of hard to describe in words)

Its a wide shot of kind of a place where the floor is all covered in either rocks (like pebble type rocks) or dirt. Theres a kid in a wheelbarrow sitting in the middle of all of this with the handles on the ground and the wheelbarrow pointed up. Theres lines engraved in the dirt from the handles to show that it was moving and theres kicked up dust and sand behind it. The kid is wearing this all black Motorcycle helmet thing and looking forward. (its a side shot so you see the side of him..not head on). The tracks etc are behind the wheelbarrow showing it was like taking off and then theres a sign pointing the direction the wheelbarrow is going and it says on it: (whatever you want...one thing I was thinking of was the album name or something or BandAMP).

i dont know if that makes sense to you but i could draw a REALLY crappy kind of sketch of what im saying
#19December 25th, 2009 · 05:36 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
MeowMachine wrote…
Denis wrote…
MeowMachine wrote…
Denis wrote…

I am ALL over that.

How about record a song you really like, it doesn't have to have charitable theme.  There loads of songs about Love, you cant go wrong with that theme. It can be a cover if you dont have the time to create your own song. ;)

But I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket, so we'll see Denis, we'll see.

Can you borrow equipment, or record at a friends place??
#20December 25th, 2009 · 05:37 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
You want ideas for the album art? sweet! Heres one of my ideas I had floating around...maybe you can incorporate it: (kind of hard to describe in words)

Its a wide shot of kind of a place where the floor is all covered in either rocks (like pebble type rocks) or dirt. Theres a kid in a wheelbarrow sitting in the middle of all of this with the handles on the ground and the wheelbarrow pointed up. Theres lines engraved in the dirt from the handles to show that it was moving and theres kicked up dust and sand behind it. The kid is wearing this all black Motorcycle helmet thing and looking forward. (its a side shot so you see the side of him..not head on). The tracks etc are behind the wheelbarrow showing it was like taking off and then theres a sign pointing the direction the wheelbarrow is going and it says on it: (whatever you want...one thing I was thinking of was the album name or something or BandAMP).

i dont know if that makes sense to you but i could draw a REALLY crappy kind of sketch of what im saying

GO FOR IT!!
#21December 25th, 2009 · 07:01 AM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
I'm definitely in!

I dunno what songs you'd want me to give you, maybe 'Two Steps' and the new one 'Read Your Mind'?

Two Steps:
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7505.html

Read Your Mind:
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7763.html

I Can't Complain:
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7615.html

I Can't Complain (Acoustic):
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7619.html

happy christmas from the uk everyone
#22December 25th, 2009 · 12:42 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
ok i drew a cruddy drawing of what im imagining of what i said in the description but it wont let me upload the photo. it keeps saying you must enter all the required information.
#23December 25th, 2009 · 03:02 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
ok i drew a cruddy drawing of what im imagining of what i said in the description but it wont let me upload the photo. it keeps saying you must enter all the required information.
Load the image to your album via your home page, Then in the thread insert the browser link between the image text found on one of the upper right tabs. I assume it's JPEG
#24December 25th, 2009 · 03:09 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Petermoncrieff wrote…
I'm definitely in!

I dunno what songs you'd want me to give you, maybe 'Two Steps' and the new one 'Read Your Mind'?

Two Steps:
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7505.html

Read Your Mind:
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7763.html

I Can't Complain:
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7615.html

I Can't Complain (Acoustic):
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7619.html

happy christmas from the uk everyone :)

Read your mind and I can't complain are my prefered two songs
#25December 25th, 2009 · 03:49 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Denis wrote…
MeowMachine wrote…
Denis wrote…
MeowMachine wrote…
Denis wrote…

I am ALL over that.

Can you borrow equipment, or record at a friends place??

I'll definitely see what I can do. :]
#26December 25th, 2009 · 05:59 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Denis wrote…
TheKunadiun wrote…
Load the image to your album via your home page, Then in the thread insert the browser link between the image text found on one of the upper right tabs. I assume it's JPEG

thanks denis. here we go folks...crap o crap. i hope this sort of depicts what im kind of saying

This looks much worse than it did in my head....lol
#27December 26th, 2009 · 01:07 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
TheKunadiun wrote…
Denis wrote…
TheKunadiun wrote…

thanks denis. here we go folks...crap o crap. i hope this sort of depicts what im kind of saying

Thats cool..but I dont really see how it would work as a drawing, it may be better as a photograph.
#28December 26th, 2009 · 01:19 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
No I didnt mean it as a drawing.
I just drew a sketch to show people what I had in my mind.
It totally needs to be a photo
#29December 26th, 2009 · 02:13 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
^k, gotcha
#30December 26th, 2009 · 04:07 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
Denis wrote…
TheKunadiun wrote…

You could create a collage, I think that would look way cool
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1017

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 5:45 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.