1 &hellip 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
#241February 6th, 2010 · 05:35 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Fais54 is very busy at the moment and has asked me to launch 'The AMP Vol 1'.
The album will be published by Tunecore.
I have sent them an email today how to proceed. I want to set it up so that the money goes directly to the charity, or I will set-up a bandAMP account, so that all members can see what money has been collected.
I will also ask the charity to become a member of bandAMP so they can update us with how the money is spent, also I will suggest the charity to promote the album..

Note I will need to have all songs in wav format, if you have already sent a wav file to Fais, he will forward it onto me, if not please send the original wav file to me., not an MP3 converted to wav. If you do not have a wav file of the song, then I will have to convert it from Mp3
denis.ahmet@gmail.com

I will probably need consent from all members taking part to launch the album and for all proceeds to go to
"VH1's Save The Music Foundation'. Once Tunecore have replied, I'll set up a new thread.
#242February 6th, 2010 · 08:42 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
Hi Denis I'm afraid I won't have the song on wave format as I lost most of my music on a recent computer crash
Also instead of having the song under VincentL could it be under the bands name the Jim Jims
thank you
#243February 6th, 2010 · 01:21 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
MeowMachines attempt at chaning the logo...

For some reason she quickly deleted her thread. But, what do you guys think of it.
#244February 6th, 2010 · 01:50 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
fais54 wrote…

For some reason she quickly deleted her thread. But, what do you guys think of it.

It was a dumb idea. |:
#245February 6th, 2010 · 02:26 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
fais54 wrote…
MeowMachine wrote…
fais54 wrote…

It was a dumb idea. |:

No. After some time I can see it working. Maybe try it without the yellow things. Are they supposed to be spotlights?

No.

Nah, the colors now are fine.
#246February 6th, 2010 · 04:54 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
the sites logo is awesome as it is. dont change it.
#247February 7th, 2010 · 08:20 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
vincentL wrote…
Hi Denis I'm afraid I won't have the song on wave format as I lost most of my music on a recent computer crash
Also instead of having the song under VincentL could it be under the bands name the Jim Jims
thank you

Yes of cource, Once I've heard back form Tunecore, I'll contact all members that are on the album, to confirm Artist names copyrights ETC ETC and sort out any legal stuff. I'll set-it up as best as I can. I will make up a mock album, and send it to you all.  I will check levels and make sure they start and finish properly so that they flow into each other. Once we are all happy, I'll submit the album to Tuncore.

Looks like many members only have thier songs in Mp3 format, it's not a problem, I just want to publish the album the best way I can.
#248February 7th, 2010 · 08:23 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
MeowMachine wrote…
fais54 wrote…
MeowMachine wrote…
fais54 wrote…

It was a dumb idea. |:

No. After some time I can see it working. Maybe try it without the yellow things. Are they supposed to be spotlights?

No.

Nah, the colors now are fine.

Can we keep this thread for the Album Please, anyway There will be a new thread soon, which will be on the home page.

Thank you
#249February 8th, 2010 · 11:49 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Denis wrote…
vincentL wrote…
thank you

Yes of cource, Once I've heard back form Tunecore, I'll contact all members that are on the album, to confirm Artist names copyrights ETC ETC and sort out any legal stuff. I'll set-it up as best as I can. I will make up a mock album, and send it to you all.  I will check levels and make sure they start and finish properly so that they flow into each other. Once we are all happy, I'll submit the album to Tuncore.

Looks like many members only have thier songs in Mp3 format, it's not a problem, I just want to publish the album the best way I can.

I like the idea of a 'mock album'. Just so everyone gets an idea of how it will sound finished, and also as a sort of 'gift' to the members involved. So far, so good Denis.
1 &hellip 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 3:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.