1 &hellip 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

#166January 17th, 2010 · 07:39 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
kings wrote…
@Iz there is something to be said about a Vol 1 which includes a few really good examples of bandAmps 'best' and a few of the 'not so best', which is actually just what bandAmp is about, the diversity of the COMMUNITYS members and talent.
And if this Vol 1 thing takes off at all, fais "our man in the hot seat" can turn around and feel smug about him self and start inviting the next lot of members to his venture.

I only just came up with this gem of calming wisdom because he's actually starting to piss me off....34 wobbly rap songs or not!

Kings, tell you what....if you feel like you have the time and energy to get permission from everyones favorite artists, create album art work that everyone likes, get all of the artists involved info and have to deal with pissy members who complain 'What?! No John? Dis is goin to be shit!!', then maybe you can start up on Volume 2, and hopefully you'll accomplish it better than I, one 17 year old, could. Check back with me.

*Also how weird is it how you flip flopped from loving the tracklist, then after 2 tracks being swapped, its now average. Utterly ridiculous, and I feel your credibility is at stake here.
#167January 17th, 2010 · 11:20 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
yeah kings I think thatd be awesome if you started on volume 2 soonish...this is what the compilation albums are about....
show the diversity from bandamp and the creativity, to introduce people to bandamp etc.

This whole bandamp album thing has been a great idea and I can tell it will just grow bigger from here
although now im not so sure
#168January 18th, 2010 · 12:27 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
GuitarKen! One more to the list.

> Iszil
#169January 18th, 2010 · 12:46 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Does anybody else find it odd that the person that was  once praising the list (even kindly made an iTunes playlist) now hate the same exact list, just after their two songs were omitted? Huh, strange.

SkunkApe called it, I'm just expanding.

Now to bring the thread back on track, thank you to everyone that is thanking me, but in reality this couldnt of been done without your help. Thank you for keeping the site a live, and not leaving like some other people have. This wouldn't be possible without you all.  This is a great moment! 
#170January 18th, 2010 · 04:40 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
quote "Does anybody else find it odd that the person that was  once praising the list (even kindly made an iTunes playlist) now hate the same exact list, just after their two songs were omitted? Huh, strange."

I made a playlist.....are you implying me in this last post ?
Then you not only need to learn to sing, you also need to learn to read.

While I'm at it...do you actually think that calling Iz a cunt and Miss Meow a spazz is going to boost your precious creds?
So that's why they booted you off PimpMyBass.com, for being a complete twat !
`
#171January 18th, 2010 · 06:27 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
O! Yea, in my enthusiasm I forgot....Happy Martin Luther King Day
#172January 18th, 2010 · 11:00 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
kings wrote…
quote "Does anybody else find it odd that the person that was  once praising the list (even kindly made an iTunes playlist) now hate the same exact list, just after their two songs were omitted? Huh, strange."

I made a playlist.....are you implying me in this last post ?
Then you not only need to learn to sing, you also need to learn to read.

While I'm at it...do you actually think that calling Iz a cunt and Miss Meow a spazz is going to boost your precious creds?
So that's why they booted you off PimpMyBass.com, for being a complete twat !
`

Why are you so hostile. As I said in my other post, it's just an internet forum - maybe you need to stay away from it for a while if you're going to display yourself in this matter. Was 'PimpMyBass.com' some sort of attempt at wit? Oh dear.

Yes, kings, we're all convinced that you didn't take the time to download 15 songs and make an entire playlist because you didn't like the songs, lulz. How old are you? Reevaluate somethings, because I frankly don't have time for this game 

Cheers.
#173January 18th, 2010 · 11:03 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Also, to other people, don't let kings actions ruin this for you. This is still an amazing thing that's going on. I haven't let him affect me, and neither should you! 
#174January 18th, 2010 · 11:07 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany

Well this is everyone else and this everyone is thinking about locking this thread. Anyone?

#175January 18th, 2010 · 11:13 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Hehe, no Triton I don't think it should. Just like the saying says, 'Don't let one bad egg, ruin the bunch'. I feel like SkunkApe pretty much made all the sense in the world, so I don't feel the need to go round and around with people who don't care, when there's people who do. So, leave the thread open..and the let this continue on as it has been before kings completely derailed yet another thread. 

I felt like this was a really fun thing, that every was (well still is) happy about, and he tried to dampen everything, just because he wasn't included in the end. News flash...a lot of other people weren't. Grow up dude , and that's the last thing I have to say about that 
#176January 18th, 2010 · 11:16 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
fais54 wrote…
Why are you so hostile. As I said in my other post, it's just an internet forum - maybe you need to stay away from it for a while if you're going to display yourself in this matter. Was 'PimpMyBass.com' some sort of attempt at wit? Oh dear.

fais, just because this is on the internet, doesn't make it just another forum you can post your music, and say kthxbye. We are a community of members. And we've been this way for well over 4+ years now. Someone like you isn't going to redefine us. Fais, I don't think anyone's credibility, besides your own, is shattering. Everyone starts out with the highest respect from everyone, and you're just digging yourself deeper in the grave.

Now, in my opinion, if you believe the amp to be just another internet forum that you can say whatever you want or do whatever you want, you can talk to a mod about deleting your account.
#177January 18th, 2010 · 11:22 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
MeowMachine wrote…
fais54 wrote…

fais, just because this is on the internet, doesn't make it just another forum you can post your music, and say kthxbye. We are a community of members. And we've been this way for well over 4+ years now. Someone like you isn't going to redefine us. Fais, I don't think anyone's credibility, besides your own, is shattering. Everyone starts out with the highest respect from everyone, and you're just digging yourself deeper in the grave.

Now, in my opinion, if you believe the amp to be just another internet forum that you can say whatever you want or do whatever you want, you can talk to a mod about deleting your account.

Hello, Meow...

Yes, this is a community. It's a great one! But, what I meant by 'internet forum' was that this isn't actually real life, don't take things so personally. Chill out a bit. I guess that's just my attitude. I'm really relaxed, not too overzealous about things. But, at the same time, Meow, you have to open your eyes up to the fact that the only people that are upset are the two who toes I stepped on a bit. Which is why I'm just laughing at this whole situation. This isn't about me at all, it's about a compilation album, that a great number of people in the community help put together. Let's not get off topic here. If for some reason you don't like me, let me know privately..that'd be the respectful, mature thing to do.

Also, I feel the my overall activeness in the community more than qualifies me. I think I'm on here more than anyone else actually. Reviewing songs, posting music, putting this together. So your 'kthnxbye' logic is a bit flawed. I hate being rude or mean, but when people are throwing unnescasary personal attacks at me that I didn't provoke (Hello once again kings) then I have to say something. As I said, I don't dislike you or am angry at you - honestly I didn't know who you were before this whole thing - so relax girl! lol

Thanks 
#178January 18th, 2010 · 11:28 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
You're pulling "This is the internet, relax" thing. I don't like it.  Dude, I am so chill you have no idea. 
But, I'm not going to names just for sanity's sake, I think one is mad for the reason that you think, and one is mad for the reason you don't think.  Sorry, but to say that everyone in the community put it together, is overshooting. Not all of us had the chance to say what we thought. Whether if it was from intimidation, or they might have being busy with real life matters.

edit by TritonKeyboarder: it seems to be enough at this point, isn't it?

I know what the respectful and mature thing is to do. I don't need an etiquette lesson from you. :]

Have a wonderful and pleasant day

edit in response to your edit: Your activeness doesn't make you an immaculate member. Nor does one action. But sometimes one action outweighs another. And I wasn't direction the 'kthxbye' theory to you.

But my momma always told me: Don't bother with the bothersome ones.
#179January 18th, 2010 · 11:36 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
I thought this was a friendly place    But, seriously, all of this drama isn't my style at all. I tried several times to end it and apologize (for what - I'm not sure), and it seems like nobody else wants this fight, except the people that are continuing it. It's just going to result in this thread being locked. At this point, maybe it should be. It's bringing out the worst in everyone. 
#180January 18th, 2010 · 03:04 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea! Drama .... you said it !

1 &hellip 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.