Canada
add Hotel California by the eagles too! lol

oh wait crap thats like really hard to play lol dont add it
#62April 19th, 2009 · 01:06 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
@kunadiun
uhm.. im not sure what tab you have man... but i've got a nice tab for the acoustic guitar part
of hotel california i break out for the ladies... its quite nice... its bar chords (actually arpegios in bar chord forms) but yes... you just pick.... and if you want you can do the power chords of each one..
i can send you the tab if you want... drop me a PM with your email..
oh yea... BTW sign me up.. i have an excellent camera it records high deffinition vids!
#63April 19th, 2009 · 03:33 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
i can play the whole beginning part and everything (i found some O.K. tabs online...not sure if they are correct) but some of the parts (like the solo) are hard (and might be too hard for some people on here) and it does have lengthy parts i just didnt want to suggest anything that would be to complicated for any on here.

sure ill PM you!
#64April 19th, 2009 · 04:52 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
FOXY by Jimmi Hindrex
Shes a Maniac by Micheal ~something forgot the last name... its a 80's flashdance hit
something with pink... and a sprinkle of floyd!
#65April 20th, 2009 · 11:40 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
As we have a generous number of members taking part, I thought we could do a medly of some discription

What do you think Ampers?
#66April 20th, 2009 · 12:43 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
what do you mean? like a 20 minute long song? lol.
dogs by pink floyd is 17 mins, and echoes by (you guessed it) pink floyd is 20 mins long...
#67April 20th, 2009 · 05:50 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
I'm up for playing a bit of guitar. That or hitting on a box or something....
Unless there's already too many people saying "guitar or hitting a box for me please".
I'll bring what I can to it.
AS for song suggestions,

Ash Grunwald - Serious

The Cat Empire - The Chariot.

Both are really cool to jam along to, lots of opportunities for a break down and box drum soloing. The styles would probably work with a large array of instruments as well.
#68April 20th, 2009 · 06:12 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Moses wrote…
I'm up for playing a bit of guitar. That or hitting on a box or something....
Unless there's already too many people saying "guitar or hitting a box for me please".
I'll bring what I can to it.
AS for song suggestions,

Ash Grunwald - Serious

The Cat Empire - The Chariot.

Both are really cool to jam along to, lots of opportunities for a break down and box drum soloing. The styles would probably work with a large array of instruments as well.
You've been added!
#69April 21st, 2009 · 08:14 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
I'd like to be involved, although I'm a bit confused as to whats going on!

Whoever said Wonderwall though, I think that'd be pretty sweet.

What about Rocks by Primal Scream? That would be fuuunny
#70April 21st, 2009 · 08:29 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
PorcelainDoll wrote…
I'd like to be involved, although I'm a bit confused as to whats going on!

Whoever said Wonderwall though, I think that'd be pretty sweet.

What about Rocks by Primal Scream? That would be fuuunny
This is kinda what were going for check it out...
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741
#71April 21st, 2009 · 09:15 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Hiya friends,
 sorry I havent been on for a few days........ I have a question....... is there a list  that is posted somewhere with all the song suggestions? If not maybe we could create one so we could add, vote etc etc??
 I would like to put my 2.5 cents in  on a song suggestion  lol
Please.... whatever song is chosen..... Please please please dont pick one that has been played on the radio 1000 bazillion times... In other words, I agree  Hotel California  (nothin against you Kandiun , brother) is a great song... but if I hear it once again in real life, never mind recording it, I will physically become ill  *lol
 If we chose a cover...... lets at least chose one that is known (just an ex: a Beatles tune), but not one of the top 10!  * does this make sense?   I hope so.
 ~ Peace all  ~     *any comments on this??
 Fid
#72April 21st, 2009 · 09:18 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
I agree Denis..... a medley would be awesome!!!!!
 how about the last 5 tunes on Abbey Road?   It would be difficult and definitely not an easy task!, But I believe there is  most certainly enough talent in here to pull it off.... *again.... just a suggestion
ps: that would be about almost 20 minutes  with many awesome changes as you know , if you're familiar with the album 
#73April 21st, 2009 · 10:01 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Alvin Lee: Id love to change the world
Tesla  : The Love Song
Stones : Honky Tonk Woman (could be drawn out- a decent jam)
The Outlaws : Green grass and High Tides   (long jam)
Edgar Winter : Frankenstein
BOC : Godzilla (would be fun at least?)
Zepplin : Going to California  (kinda mellow, but easy)
Burt Bacharach: What the world needs now (Oldie but fits the times and would be fun)
The Hollies : Long cool woman in a black dress  (awesome older rock tune)
The Beatles: Help (speaks for itself- lol)
Eric Clapton : I shot the sheriff (could be done in rock, Cajun, funk ect.... would be an awesome collab)
Whitesnake's: Still of the night  (Kick A** tune) a lil more difficult and definitely strictly rock...

*just to add a few to the mix of ideas
and trying to think of songs that aren't too difficult, fun and recognizable

Fiddlah
#74April 21st, 2009 · 10:25 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Fiddlah wrote…
I agree Denis..... a medley would be awesome!!!!!
 how about the last 5 tunes on Abbey Road?   It would be difficult and definitely not an easy task!, But I believe there is  most certainly enough talent in here to pull it off.... *again.... just a suggestion
ps: that would be about almost 20 minutes  with many awesome changes as you know , if you're familiar with the album  ;)

The list will be compounded from all the suggestions listed here..I see you added your list and thats exactly what needs to happen..By the end of this week you will be Pm a list of everything suggested...You need to select 5 songs choice 1 being the first choice 5 being the last you would want...From there I will list the 5 with the most votes from the overall...Then we will take from there..This will happen this weekend so expect a PM by next sunday(US Central) with the list.
#75April 21st, 2009 · 01:35 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
KK *gotcha buddy...... because  those aren't my fav choices, just some ideas....
 so I will make a list of my 5 favorite...... when should we do this....?  Now?
Thanks bro!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 5:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.