1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#91February 19th, 2013 · 09:31 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
I've got linux/unix experience here if you guys need help moving dedicated servers.  Our biggest problem is obviously storage space.

It's too bad that we couldn't all just use bandcamp or soundcloud or something and instead just run the forums.  That would be super easy and we could do it all on a 30 dollar/month VPS or something.
#92February 25th, 2013 · 08:21 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Guys and galls .... I wouldn't worry too much about the end of anything .... I dont want to speak to soon and all that but I do want to say something ....

I received an email from our patron Saint Mud a few weeks ago, he was on about moving the site to a new server ... for what ever reasons, he was trying to get hold of TK, hope he did.

Mud is a very special guy, an entrepreneur into ALL kinds of stuff ... bandamp is his babe and he does realise how important it is to a lot of people.
He has a lot of his own projects to keep him occupied and bandamp is tucked away safely within those projects.

An account has been discussed and noted, when it is necessary it will be implemented ... until then ...

IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT BANDAMP.COM , KEEP MAKING MUSIC, KEEP VISITING, KEEP POSTING AND MOST OF ALL KEEP BEING THE ESSENTIAL PART OF BANDAMP THAT YOU ARE.

YES THAT MEANS YOU
#93February 25th, 2013 · 09:31 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
Yay!!!!!!!
Yep.

That I can do!

And THANK YOU MUD!!!!!
#94February 26th, 2013 · 01:04 AM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Just did a blanket invite to all my facebook friends and I'm going to ask Emie if we can use our Undercover Apple facebook page and Twitter account to give BandAMP a shout out  

I'm too new to know all the inner-workings of BandAMP but I've become an AMPer too in this short time and I'd love to help out any way I can! 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 6:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.