Mexico
i´m with you TLS 

specially after the camp fire...

I give my pain to Mud for my redemption
#107January 23rd, 2007 · 01:48 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
50!!! (yes, rule 50 in the Book of Bandamp)
Writersblock shall be deemed the first left handed bison taught in the noble ways of musique to join the church, and shall be deemed the loyal pet to those true to the religion.

I bet you're thinking, wow, that's the most stupid rule yet! Well, all I have to say is; It was an honour, nay! A privelige, to partake in writing this monumental rule number 50, and making it completely useless, thank you.

WB (the bison)
#108January 24th, 2007 · 08:32 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
51 everyone shall henceforth spell the word music as "musique" in this thread, cause it's a cool thing to do.

And well, if you've read the whole thread, you know there are some weird rules........
Though I am certainly not saying that they are not good rules of Ampists, and neither am I in anyway trying to be funny, or trying to make people laugh, or laughing myself.

Just to clear that up.

Dude welcome to the church, WB.

All hail they Lord Mud, our prophet Entheon, and thank, don't praise, and appreciate our most high priest, PuppetXeno.
#109January 24th, 2007 · 08:58 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
If a member of the church is resolutely bored, they may seek enlightenment in a random quote of themselves. If this does not result in enlightenment, then they shall start quoting others.

Example here:
WB wrote…
Quote!
WB wrote…
I am a bison.

Further Example:
TLS wrote…
if I made a song about the abc's, nobody would buy it b/c it would be crap.
TLS's Friend wrote…
hm.  it's because you're not black.
TLS wrote…
well shoot.  that sucks.
TLS's Friend wrote…
yeah, last i heard, you have to be black to sell the abc's.

Now, I am not bored and fully enlightened (for the moment)
#110January 24th, 2007 · 09:03 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
WritersBlock wrote…
Now, I am not bored and fully enlightened (for the moment)

haha. Neither am I. BUt only slightly more enlightened than before 
#111January 26th, 2007 · 12:58 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
If anyone is caught thinking about affiliating (is that the word?) with another religion *cough* church of satan *cough* they shall be poked to death by the large poking stick mentioned in rule 10 and a half (I might remind you we all should have one).

No-one in the Church of BandAMP shall be bald, it gives the general public the general idea that you are of an other, untrue religion. This is a technicality of rule 53, however, you will not be poked to death, but poked VERY hard (hard enough to leave a large bruise).
#112January 26th, 2007 · 01:47 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
WritersBlock wrote…
No-one in the Church of BandAMP shall be bald, it gives the general public the general idea that you are of an other, untrue religion.

With the exception of Patrick Stewart (Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Next Generation "to baldly go where no man has gone before") would he ever decide to open an account here

Have I been bombarded to high priest? Niice! Need I remind anyone that I am also Pontifex Maximus of the Batavian Brotherhood? It must be my destiny to be a spiritual leader! BEER ANYONE?!
#113January 27th, 2007 · 09:49 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Confession
*WritersBlock walks into the confession booth*
WritersBlock wrote…
I have a confession to make
WritersBlock's computer wrote…
What is it my brother?
WritersBlock wrote…
I am... bored, again.
Again? That's the third time this week!
WritersBlock wrote…
I know! It's just... I... can't find anything entertaining to do...
I see, why don't you try quoting something, like this conversation?
WritersBlock wrote…
Thank you brother!
*WritersBlock walks out of confession feeling more elated than when he came in, he is also feeling a little silly, but you get that from time to time*

Confession is one's own computer, if you have a confession to make, the computer is always listening.

This next comment is not a rule (you see it doesn't have the little number above or beside it):
Please, PLEASE, do not ask me why I just did that, it defeats the whole purpose of the post.

PX wrote…
BEER ANYONE?
No thanks, but do you have any Coke, and not that diet coke, or cherry coke, or 0% sugar and caffeine roast pork diet coke. The real stuff.
#114January 28th, 2007 · 03:45 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
Random dave, your rule violates rule#2. Don't try and be funny on bandamp.

Sorry kid

#115February 19th, 2007 · 02:35 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Ok, here's one:

JimkDaadtman wrote…
You have to wear a cowboy hat on Sundays

Or, if you don't have a cowboy hat, a cow will do.

Also, clarification on rule 54: natural baldness is ok, so the poking is not carried out.

Cheers! And keep the church running!

WB

"Neigh"
#116February 19th, 2007 · 12:03 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
wow.  august 31st of 2005... when i started this thread... i never imagined it would go so far as to specify that wearing a cow is acceptable.

*tips glass into the air and smiles*
#117February 19th, 2007 · 08:24 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
goats in or on (preffered) the church?
Goats are usually not considered to be as holy as cows in some countries ,like India, ect..,and you never hear anyone say holygoat (i.e holygoat that's good/holycow that's good) but,  In goats defense ,we're not sure how well we would do with all that praise...  I do know this, for in the bandamp church, we wouldn't mind  a small eager ewe, errr  I mean meager pew  (maybe in the back somewhere, or on the roof (better)).  To offer up our contributions to the world, and to the church of bandamp.  We would confess our selves to mud (bahhh bahhhh bahhhh). To the profit and the priest... praise and what not (baahhh bahhhh baaaahhh).  And to  all fellow bandampers, even though we may not be as big as a cow or have hats named after us or even think of being considered for the wearing of a hat.
  We do have our contributions ................................. goats cannot pass laws only follow them ..though

clothing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cashmere_wool
http://www.nextag.com/pure-cashmere-coat/search-html
milk and soaps:
health benefits for goats milk over cowmilk
better than cows for this:
http://www.cipav.org.co/lrrd/lrrd18/1/chik18007.htm
food:
http://www.sheepandgoat.com/articles/aboutgoats.html
#118February 19th, 2007 · 08:41 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
But the goat is the figure-head is he not, has always been any way.
The word 'theater' comes from 'Goats Play', as in the Dionysian rituals became theatrical art, what about the Horned God, the one thy self! On the Celtic cauldrons and on French cave walls.
Where do you think all those brass bands and other paraders got the mascot of the goat from? he was worshiped at one time.
#119February 19th, 2007 · 09:23 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
yes but the people have forgotton
the people have forgotten, and that is good, as we know longer seek the attention. at one time we were jealous and vain. Thus all that praise ans worship went to our horns and we became of a unnatural evilishness in our self absorbtion and centeredness.
We prefer this more to the worship
http://goatconnection.com/articles/publish/article_136.shtml
http://www.hinduonnet.com/2001/08/05/stories/09050551.htm

but this is not about goats it is about The Holy Church Of Bandamp
#120February 22nd, 2007 · 03:16 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Goat
I would willingly wear a goat on my head (especially a toased one), however it is in the book that cows are generally worn.

Also, in the goats defence, I would say that they make better music    (they should consider adapting the cowbell to goatbell)

Furthermore, to reach out to the goats in the community, I will bray. "bray".

May the force be with you...

"WOOF"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 1:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.