1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

#76November 28th, 2005 · 04:53 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
...agreed PuppetXeno

All of leVee's previous posts, and further posts, on this most holy of threads are prayers, canticles, if you will, and his example of humility before the Ban-Button-Holder should be imitated yea verily, peace be with you.
#77November 29th, 2005 · 03:03 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
it's 324, thank you very much. And idiot I may be, never, NEVER question my sense of humor! Anyway, I apologize. I have erred in my reading of your post, failing to notice that it was the Antiampist being quoted. Of course now that I realize this than it is obvious that you were building off the creationism story spin off to create something along the Garden of Eden.

I ask you, leVee,
and the Ban-Button-Holder, the Great Prophet Entheon,
to pardon me for an error that might have been committed by any other innocent follower of Mud.
#78November 29th, 2005 · 03:38 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
Why thank you, Oldies324, very big of you to apolagize... I thought I might have been too high and mighty...
...what a glorious example of the cordial interaction shared by the church of BandAmp! Instead of being like the contentious religions in Ireland, blowing things up and what-not, we are a happy amalgam of peaceful musicians! Long live Lord Mud!

hmmm, saying "long live Lord Mud" implies he is mortal, and therefore not a God... I repent of my blasphemy!
#79November 29th, 2005 · 05:20 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands

mortality is but a side effect of not producing a legacy that radiates one's thoughts, feelings and personality for future generations to observe (audition) and explore
#80November 30th, 2005 · 04:06 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
The rule of mortality can be broken by those exceptional artists that create music of such power that it will never die. Like Jimmy Page.

If you cannot admit your own errors, mistakes, etc., then you have no right to point out any else's.
#81November 30th, 2005 · 04:16 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
leVee wrote…
hmmm, saying "long live Lord Mud" implies he is mortal, and therefore not a God... I repent of my blasphemy!

you imply here that there is more than one God!
#82November 30th, 2005 · 04:17 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
Jimmy Page isn't dead... yet
#83November 30th, 2005 · 04:56 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Oldies324 wrote…
The rule of mortality can be broken by those exceptional artists that create music of such power that it will never die. (...)

wasn't rule 35 the exact same thing? i.e. creating music = creating a legacy containing one's thoughts, feelings etc. for future generations to observe etc. especially the music of great power, that will keep many generations to come listening to it, keeps the soul of the artist alive. that's what I said earlier...

Oh Well... (and that's a song by another immortal artist, even physically still alive)
#84November 30th, 2005 · 05:01 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands

Oh Well... always a good solution to keep the peace!
#85November 30th, 2005 · 05:29 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Well I wanted to restate it in a slightly more understandable manner so yeah they;re basically the same. And of course Jimmy Page isn't dead, and if I have anything to say about it I'm not going to let his music die once he does. Music is a dying art. We  can;t let it go, though. Like this'll help.......the old, good music needs to come back.
#86November 30th, 2005 · 06:11 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Oldies324 wrote…
Well I wanted to restate it in a slightly more understandable manner so yeah they;re basically the same. And of course Jimmy Page isn't dead, and if I have anything to say about it I'm not going to let his music die once he does. Music is a dying art. We  can;t let it go, though. Like this'll help.......the old, good music needs to come back.

I am sensing pessimism... Good music never dies, I mean, the creation of - doesn't either... it's just not hitting the charts... it kinda washes up here at the front gates of the Church... and then the right people need to find this place and listen to what the people here have to offer... and understand that authenticity and originality is worth so much more than the next r&b preset-rhythm-on-a-casio-keyboard + dumb-chick-who-can't-hold-key-or-timing "superhit"... it's become all such a "cheap" business, it's all marketing b/s and has nothing to do with those good vibrations that people initially LOVED pop music for... it's all gone down the heyway... like people WANT to feel lonely, cheap, misunderstood, neglected, rejected or ugly... coz that's what those contemporary b/s r&b shit is reflecting... no offense... but where's the spunk, the groove, the dedicated instrumentalist? that sophisticated thrashing on the good side of life... living out a life, not dwelling on frustrations like those slacker r&b'rs - I mean - you know what I mean. And I know there are exceptions... but...

.... oh well...
#87November 30th, 2005 · 09:10 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Whatever happened to music for the sake of music? When did we switch from just LOVING music to hating everything else?
#88December 5th, 2005 · 10:11 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
I see what you're saying and I totally agree, but I'd like to point out that my last sentence "like this'll help..." Was screwed by a bad internet connection, it was supposed to read "Sites like this'll help...

The next post must include instructions on how to get those pictures beside your name when you post.
#89December 6th, 2005 · 04:37 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
hehe... well, I obviously wasn't aiming at you... but it did get me planning on adding the following rule:

energy invested in pessimism and/or negativism had better be rerouted to constructive creative inspiration!

... and that counts for anybody, yours truly included!

also... (to not break rule 39)... go to "My Home", then "My Album" and upload a picture from your cpu... select as "Default" - if it's your first picture then this will automatically be set as default" and then that's the picture that will show up next to your nick in your posts.
#90December 9th, 2005 · 09:42 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
apparently mine doesnt work for some reason.....
wow that is a very good rule!
It means that I'm going to be thinking up of some chart hitter pretty soon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.