1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

#91December 9th, 2005 · 10:04 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Oldies324 wrote…
apparently mine doesnt work for some reason.....
wow that is a very good rule!
It means that I'm going to be thinking up of some chart hitter pretty soon.

ooh I'd love to hear that comin' diss way

*braces himself for massive impact*

ps. maybe the file you've upload is too big? or not standard jpg... ?
#92December 14th, 2005 · 04:52 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
don't brace yourself too soon.  I kind of have to get recording equpment first.........
but yeah as soon as that happens I've got some pretty good stuff up my sleeve.
#93December 16th, 2005 · 09:51 AM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America

ANY musician making music for the single purpose of making money will be declared Anit-Ampist and shunned from the Church in great shame.

Making money off your music is o.k. as long as you're really doing it because you love it.
#94December 16th, 2005 · 11:35 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands

even if you do have items up for sale, but not selling any that doesn't mean you suck at being an artist, both ways!
#95December 19th, 2005 · 09:53 AM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Someday the great Messiah, who will be even greater than the prophet Entheon himself, will be sent by Mud to lead us the right way along the trail of music and away from the evil of rap and country. Then, when the great one arives, we will be able to go back to the ways of good that were known when such artists as Led Zeppelin and the Beatles were popular. Yes, the great founding fathers will arise again in all of their glory.
Keep hope, my fellow Ampists, for the evil times will eventually end and music will be restored to all of it's former majesty. Our cause is great!
#96January 18th, 2006 · 06:22 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I'm hoping that someday some big dude from a very big record company will descend upon us and speaketh: "wow, mighty fine concept this BandAMP dump, let's get em all famous - give em some nice property, a husk o' groupies, a couple o' bentleys and off ya go" and all will then hail the church of the Amp, and uncork our bottles of exceedingly expensive Champagne!
#97January 18th, 2006 · 08:52 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
AMEN!!!!!!!!

I like the diea of a COUPLE of Bentleys.

Yes, someday the Church of Bandamp weill be known to the world and they will know the truth!

Rootbeer can be substituted for champagne, as long as it's Sprechers. Because even non-alcoholics and under age people love rootbeer. Especially Sprechers.
#98March 19th, 2006 · 10:13 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
I say, what happened to this thread? It was so awesome, and now it's dead....
that stinks. Well maybe me posting this rather useless post will get someone interested for some insane reason. So....
So if we do get any New Ampists; please read the entire Book of ABandamp before posting, because you don't want to accidentaly get yourself shunned. And we don't listen to pleas of ignorance.
#99April 7th, 2006 · 06:38 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico

Every Ampist must read the rules every night before to sleep. a

nd say thanks to Thy Lordness for give another day with ears, eyes and fingers to be an Ampist
#100April 7th, 2006 · 06:45 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
the great Entheon sometime said by the word of randomdave:

anyone's 100th post will be considered holy, and be celebrated by a ritual sing-song around a camp fire ...

I'm  the 100th post !!!

who wants to be in the celebration?

I can sing us a song (in Spanish) and probably you will throw me to the fire to my redemption
#101April 9th, 2006 · 09:04 AM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Those who do not have access to the internet or the Book may instead thank thy lord Mud for life and the Band
and and recite the  Ampists creation story, found in the Book on page 5, post #62
#102April 17th, 2006 · 06:56 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
OOOh got another good one

This rule only aplies to Ampists who have not yet made a 666th post. When you do so, it must be a horribley satanic, evil, or otherwise malevolent song.
#103January 2nd, 2007 · 02:15 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
dodosito wrote…
I'm  the 100th post !!!

HOLY SHOOT!

we have a winner!

i`ve been in canada for so long that i`ve forgotten about this!

... throw him into the fire for redemption!  it`s been 10 months since this post that i quote, and a YEAR AND FOUR MONTHS since I started this friggin thread!  i think this is the only thread in the pit with this many pages oops... nope.  "The Thread That Will Not End" is longer by a page

camp-fire song... put/crammed to the tune of the japanese folk song "Sakura."

dodosito, dodosito
One hundredth poster here
These stars will witness ever more,
Smiling faces, marsh-a-mallows
Yet Mud reigns supreme
Now, now
Let's not forget them both

XO, TLS
#104January 22nd, 2007 · 04:20 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
I think there was a rule, there should be no longer than a gap of 3 days without a post, as of rule 18, the last author of which is responsible, and therefore marinated, etc.

The person of which has the most posts (other than the great, one and only, God, Mud, and his prophet entheon) shall be named the official high priest of ampinsm.

All songs within this blessed site must be approved by fellow ampists (unless overruled by the God Mud, or the prophet Entheon) to have some character or personality that makes a song a song.

I end with a prayer;
I thank thy lord Mud, and his humble prophet entheon, in guiding me in the ways of the ampist, in this, the holy and noble church of bandamp, I hereby devote myself, in this, my initiation to the one true religion, I thank thy lord Mud, for giving me this site, to honour and cherish, hail ampism!
Amen.

All new members from here forth shall state their initiation and devotion to thy lord Mud in a prayer deemed worthy by the lord himself, and the prophet entheon.
#105January 22nd, 2007 · 11:10 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
that was beautiful...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.