1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#106March 3rd, 2010 · 04:43 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
SkunkApe wrote…
Just looked at TheAMP Vol I on Amazon.  Here's the link to make it quicker if you want to look

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ACQMIY/ref=sr_1_album_9_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B003ACN43A&qid=1267570576&sr=1-9

Awsome!!  Sincere thanks to everyone involved getting this to happen. 
It's a great accomplishment and an honer for me to be a small part of it!  

Thanks to Denis for taking time to collect all the tracks, master all the tracks, prepare all the files, upload all the files, work with Tunecore, and a dozen other jobs you've done to get this rolling. 
Great job with the mastering.  Tracks sound great.

Thanks to Fais54 for getting the ball rolling on this project and staying involved through it's completion.
Always a big part of BandAMP thanks for playing the moderator and politician in the great debating organic democracy of Musicians that is BandAMP.

Thanks to all the Artists for allowing their work to be used in TheAMP Vol I. For all the takes, retakes, mistakes, re-writes, and melt downs that are all worth it in the end. For all the late nights crafting songs and the rough mornings at work because your band was performing at 3 in the morning, and for creating new music for the music's sake and graciously allowing the world to hear it.

Thanks to anyone anywhere that was involved that I forgot to mention.

Ok this is starting to sound like an acceptance speech...
I just wanted to say...

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK - WE SALUTE YOU"

My Slogan is:
" For The Love of Music", it was an enjoyable project, many more to come I'm sure!!
#107March 3rd, 2010 · 01:54 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
SkunkApe wrote…
Just looked at TheAMP Vol I on Amazon.  Here's the link to make it quicker if you want to look

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ACQMIY/ref=sr_1_album_9_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B003ACN43A&qid=1267570576&sr=1-9

Awsome!!  Sincere thanks to everyone involved getting this to happen. 
It's a great accomplishment and an honer for me to be a small part of it!  

Thanks to Denis for taking time to collect all the tracks, master all the tracks, prepare all the files, upload all the files, work with Tunecore, and a dozen other jobs you've done to get this rolling. 
Great job with the mastering.  Tracks sound great.

Thanks to Fais54 for getting the ball rolling on this project and staying involved through it's completion.
Always a big part of BandAMP thanks for playing the moderator and politician in the great debating organic democracy of Musicians that is BandAMP.

Thanks to all the Artists for allowing their work to be used in TheAMP Vol I. For all the takes, retakes, mistakes, re-writes, and melt downs that are all worth it in the end. For all the late nights crafting songs and the rough mornings at work because your band was performing at 3 in the morning, and for creating new music for the music's sake and graciously allowing the world to hear it.

Thanks to anyone anywhere that was involved that I forgot to mention.

Ok this is starting to sound like an acceptance speech...
I just wanted to say...

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK - WE SALUTE YOU"

Couldn't of said it better myself!
Thank you.
#108April 25th, 2012 · 02:37 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've had the album playing from the front page for at least an hour now .... there are some truly excellent songs on there .......... I just have to skip one particular song every time .... lol

So has anything come from this project ? As in money for the charity, or at least to cover your own costs.
#109April 25th, 2012 · 02:45 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
I've had the album playing from the front page for at least an hour now .... there are some truly excellent songs on there .......... I just have to skip one particular song every time .... lol

So has anything come from this project ? As in money for the charity, or at least to cover your own costs.

Not checked for ages until just now - here's a screen shot
#110April 25th, 2012 · 03:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It's a damn good album in any case ... actually it a super excellent album ..... except for that one fucking moron song ... O! sorry did I say that out loud ?
#111April 28th, 2012 · 06:01 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
It's a damn good album in any case ... actually it a super excellent album ..... except for that one fucking moron song ... O! sorry did I say that out loud ?

hey just noticed Im on it!!!!
haha
so what are we talking about??

rumplestinz - fish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:59 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.