1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

#76February 22nd, 2010 · 03:40 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
I recieved it too. I love it! Ace job with mastering all the tracks..it sounds like a real album (well it is!). I think I'm happy with how the order is now, the songs flow well with each other. Nice and loud, as well. Again good job. One thing..I think you should of attached the artwork to the songs. Maybe you can do that when you put it up for the rest of the members? But, yeah I really like it. I'm sure it's sort of like the dream is finally a reality in a way for a lot of the artists involved! 

5 stars         
#77February 22nd, 2010 · 03:52 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
fais54 wrote…
I recieved it too. I love it! Ace job with mastering all the tracks..it sounds like a real album (well it is!). I think I'm happy with how the order is now, the songs flow well with each other. Nice and loud, as well. Again good job. One thing..I think you should of attached the artwork to the songs. Maybe you can do that when you put it up for the rest of the members. But, yeah I really like it. It's sort of like the dream is finally a reality in a way! 

5 stars         :star:

With regards to all members having a copy, that is upto each member, hence many songs on the album are restricted download on the AMP.
Or I need everyones permission.

Safe to say I will be buying the album, but not everyone can afford to spend any money what so ever. Talking of which, when I do publish the album the price will be very reasonable, there are set rates, If I remember correctly there are four catagories, so I will pick the cheapest. I trust this is OK with everyone?
#78February 22nd, 2010 · 06:24 PM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
Thanks Denis got it and listening to it now

As for the promotion how difficult would it be to have some kind of "widget"(not sure that's how it's called) that we could post on our respective facebook/myspace etc... that would link to where you can buy this album
The cover looks good I think and it would I'm sure attract lots of attention
I'm pretty useless with all the computer side of things but we've(the Jim Jims) got a facebook page and a myspace and I'm pretty sure some of our "Fans" might be interested in buying this album multiply that to the number of artist on the album we could get a few sales
At the same time it might give bandamp a bit of exposure too

ps
Sorry if I'm not very clear but the technical details are not my forte but I hope you techies will get the idea
#79February 22nd, 2010 · 08:13 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Can we get a mod (Triton, kings, or battlecat) to post the tracklist on the front page??
#80February 22nd, 2010 · 08:27 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Denis wrote…
Iszil wrote…
I received it. Gonna listen to it now.
One thing: I'd like to appear as Iszil, not with my real name. That's my artistic pseudonymous, not just my member's nickname.
Please.

> Iszil
>Iszil..... It is, JOB DONE.

You are the first person to confirm receipt of the ALBUM, was it the album you got or just your track?, hence I sent you two files, I had an idea after sending then listening to album on your tack,  I re-mastered it and sent it to you, it's only an idea, if you don't like please scrap it, I have NOT changed you music at all, just some mastering teqniques that's all. I still have your original file, so please let me know.

Cheers

Well, both versions sound fine to me. I actually can't tell exactly what's the difference. Maybe if you gave me a clue...
Anyway, do what you think is the best.

> Iszil
#81February 22nd, 2010 · 08:35 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I received mine.  Sound fine to me. track order is good.  everything fits well.
#82February 22nd, 2010 · 09:12 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
fais54 wrote…
Can we get a mod (Triton, kings, or battlecat) to post the tracklist on the front page??
MeowMachine is our new official writer and editor...so I'll forward this request to her...
#83February 23rd, 2010 · 06:43 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
fais54 wrote…
I recieved it too. I love it! Ace job with mastering all the tracks..it sounds like a real album (well it is!). I think I'm happy with how the order is now, the songs flow well with each other. Nice and loud, as well. Again good job. One thing..I think you should of attached the artwork to the songs. Maybe you can do that when you put it up for the rest of the members? But, yeah I really like it. I'm sure it's sort of like the dream is finally a reality in a way for a lot of the artists involved! 

Good call about the art work, I think I can embed it into Mp3, but don't think it works on Wav, in fact wav files can only have basic info tagged, I tried this before, search hard and wide on the net to see if there is a way around, no success.
#84February 23rd, 2010 · 06:45 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
vincentL wrote…
Thanks Denis got it and listening to it now

As for the promotion how difficult would it be to have some kind of "widget"(not sure that's how it's called) that we could post on our respective facebook/myspace etc... that would link to where you can buy this album
The cover looks good I think and it would I'm sure attract lots of attention
I'm pretty useless with all the computer side of things but we've(the Jim Jims) got a facebook page and a myspace and I'm pretty sure some of our "Fans" might be interested in buying this album multiply that to the number of artist on the album we could get a few sales
At the same time it might give bandamp a bit of exposure too

ps
Sorry if I'm not very clear but the technical details are not my forte but I hope you techies will get the idea ;)

Yeah, we can get widgets, not sure is anyone will have access to it though, I'll look into it when the album is published.
#85February 23rd, 2010 · 08:20 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
battlecat wrote…
fais54 wrote…
MeowMachine is our new official writer and editor...so I'll forward this request to her...

I think we should wait until the launch date before we put tracks up on the front page, or have a link to where it can be downloaded
#86February 23rd, 2010 · 11:47 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Denis wrote…
fais54 wrote…

Good call about the art work, I think I can embed it into Mp3, but don't think it works on Wav, in fact wav files can only have basic info tagged, I tried this before, search hard and wide on the net to see if there is a way around, no success.

Yes, WMP or iTunes can attatch the artwork to Mp3 files easily. Maybe you can try that when/if you make it available for other members to download?
vincentL's widget idea sounds very cool, and useful - we should try it once the album is out...

Also, I dont know how reliable MeowMachine is, as I never really see her signed in or posting much, maybe someone has her contact information, but I think a write up/review of the album would be cool once the album is launched. Like a track-by-track review of some sort that could be posted on the front page! But, I don't really know her, so who knows if it'll actually happen. Maybe we can get kings to do something again..his was great.
#87February 23rd, 2010 · 12:31 PM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
no offence Fais but be carefull not to alienate yourself again
As you said first you don't know Meowmachine so don't start slagging her off even before anything happened
Meow is in the states so maybe she's logged on when you're asleep!
I'm sure you don't mean to sound argumental but you should choose your words more carefully when you write post
Just a friendly advice
#88February 23rd, 2010 · 01:57 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
vincentL wrote…
no offence Fais but be carefull not to alienate yourself again
As you said first you don't know Meowmachine so don't start slagging her off even before anything happened
Meow is in the states so maybe she's logged on when you're asleep!
I'm sure you don't mean to sound argumental but you should choose your words more carefully when you write post
Just a friendly advice

No offence taken vincent. I'm not slagging anyone off and didn't mean to sound rude. Who knows, maybe she'll prove me wrong   Maybe I can try to work on something as well.

but back to the album please...

Cheers.
#89February 23rd, 2010 · 10:34 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
fais54 wrote…
Denis wrote…
fais54 wrote…

Yes, WMP or iTunes can attatch the artwork to Mp3 files easily. Maybe you can try that when/if you make it available for other members to download?
vincentL's widget idea sounds very cool, and useful - we should try it once the album is out...

Also, I dont know how reliable MeowMachine is, as I never really see her signed in or posting much, maybe someone has her contact information, but I think a write up/review of the album would be cool once the album is launched. Like a track-by-track review of some sort that could be posted on the front page! But, I don't really know her, so who knows if it'll actually happen. Maybe we can get kings to do something again..his was great.

ouch brother man..  yikes you just can't help it can you. lol.  imho if you want to get respect, you need to show you can give it.

This site needs young members interested in music .. such as yourself.

Just remember there are a lot of members on here some have been around awhile, and have helped make major decisions, and contributions to this site. These guys deserve ultimate respect from all of us...As do all members on here. I know you're young and eager.. Just give her a chance.. If she does the job great . If not someone else will get a shot at it. ease up little brother man.

as far as the album goes.. everything sounds great . I really like the song selections on it.  the cover design is very cool.  Thanks for all the work guys  and you to fias for your generous input.
#90February 23rd, 2010 · 10:43 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
...agreed...go easy...besides, I'm in regular contact with the very wonderful Ms MM and she's on the case.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:22 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.