#76January 4th, 2007 · 06:24 PM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
now that's funny
love the track!
the energy is there straight to the point
As for the lyrics ... They're great!
What's funny is how people react to them I'm sure if some band from the USA would have written them(they can't all be patriotic)it wouldn't have been a problem but you're from Latvia if I remember well so...
Maybe what most of the people forget is that nobody these days are from anywhere
if I remember well the white American are mainly from Europe so who cares really lots of people in the world should "fuck off" we have to start somewhere 
feel free do do one about the french they're history is not that clear either
(I'm french by the way)
I really like your songs and that's what matters in the end
#77January 4th, 2007 · 08:18 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Fuck off! I've had this fucking song looping in the top-bar for the past hour and a half while I read this fucking thread!
The song : Fuck off! I haven't understood a single fucking word in the whole fucking hour and a half, except for "America Fuck Off!"
I first thought that it was a re-make of "Team America Fuck Yea!"
I actually like the synths, I think they give the song an 'intelligent' dimension. So Fuck off    Yea!
I love the changes at 0:45 and especially at 0:58, love it, it takes off even more!
It's all a load of bollocks! It must have been so much fun to do!
I'd LOVE to sing "America Fuck Off!" like this, imagine the immense release of pent up energy, must be orgasmic, it's just a shame that the people who can put these things into WORDS are usually not the kind of people who feel the need to sing songs like this! But when they are, then it gets good!
I think Fuck Off in its self is a release, they are the two most 'powerful' words in the English language!
I mean just being able to say 'Fuck off' to someone and your half way there!

Just try it, it's good like pork chops! you know what I mean?

So yes absolutely love the song!

The Thread : Fuck off this thread is unreal, I could quote from nearly every post, there are true gems here!
It's nearly an evenings entertainment!

So yes love the thread.

The politics : Fuck off America ! Yea! Whatever!

But I must ask, Do you sincerely believe Bush to be intelligent? Having voted him in a second time!
#78January 4th, 2007 · 08:23 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
kings wrote…
Fuck off! I've had this fucking song looping in the top-bar for the past hour and a half while I read this fucking thread!
The song : Fuck off! I haven't understood a single fucking word in the whole fucking hour and a half, except for "America Fuck Off!"
I first thought that it was a re-make of "Team America Fuck Yea!"
I actually like the synths, I think they give the song an 'intelligent' dimension. So Fuck off    Yea!
I love the changes at 0:45 and especially at 0:58, love it, it takes off even more!
It's all a load of bollocks! It must have been so much fun to do!
I'd LOVE to sing "America Fuck Off!" like this, imagine the immense release of pent up energy, must be orgasmic, it's just a shame that the people who can put these things into WORDS are usually not the kind of people who feel the need to sing songs like this! But when they are, then it gets good!
I think Fuck Off in its self is a release, they are the two most 'powerful' words in the English language!
I mean just being able to say 'Fuck off' to someone and your half way there!

Just try it, it's good like pork chops! you know what I mean?

So yes absolutely love the song!

The Thread : Fuck off this thread is unreal, I could quote from nearly every post, there are true gems here!
It's nearly an evenings entertainment!

So yes love the thread.

The politics : Fuck off America ! Yea! Whatever!

But I must ask, Do you sincerely believe Bush to be intelligent? Having voted him in a second time!

And the winner for most use of the F shot is.....(drum roll)................Kings with 14 fucking f fucking shots!..........................................fuck.
#79January 4th, 2007 · 08:35 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'm an Anarchist too!
And any way as I said it's a good 'powerful' word!

[edit] I felt like posting this here too :  albinoblacksheep.com/sundaybush
#80January 4th, 2007 · 08:45 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
kings wrote…
I'm an Anarchist too!
And any way as I said it's a good 'powerful' word!

[edit] I felt like posting this here too :  albinoblacksheep.com/sundaybush

That is awesome! Can you imagine the editing....wow
#81January 4th, 2007 · 09:30 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
Now....  How many "F"'s are in that??

-NT4M
#82January 4th, 2007 · 09:34 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…

Actually noone voted him in a first or second term...  He stole the elections, and killed anyone who got in his way..

Everyone knows it...  Just look back through the media reports... oh, wait.. sorry..  The CIA has confiscated them already..  Damn...

JimK
#83January 5th, 2007 · 08:02 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
Anyone Wanna go to A baseball Game?????????  Ill bring the Apple pie

Flyer
#84May 7th, 2007 · 03:38 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
Lithuania
didn't liked it.. and it's not about idea of the song, but it's too heavy.. Maybe not my style, but still, I see where was a lot of work
#85May 7th, 2007 · 05:44 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
this helps
this only helps to prove some of the points
that we're attempting to get across in other
forum.. I for one will get alot of flack for
my next statement.. That is, I for one want
to leave america.. I wish I could.. And
the direction the public realtions are taking
these days are just one of many reasons..
  I am getting very scared of what is about
to happen in this country, which in turn will
also influence quite a few countries around
the globe... 
  But as I so started, this anger and agression
you have, only helps to prove a few points
being made about censorship (and/or the lack
there of)... What has happened to you in such
a short life has made you so angry and taught
you to hate so much and so deeply? it is so
ironic that right now as I type, the history
channel on television is a video essay about
Charles Manson and what happened up to
the events of the two nights of Helter Skelter.
the followers of that insane demonic monster
were exactly like you, angry, young and
very impressionable dropouts that were looking
for something to fill a massive void in their
very souls!!! 
what has happened to you that is so bad??
 the first thing that I would guess is due to
the useless, very unnecessary war that we have
been forced into, you have lost a person
that was very close to you.. that is the first
thing I would guess to be the cause of this!
 I for one completely support the military
bodies of each free world country involved..
 I do not support the main person and persons
responsible or the true reasons why it was
planned and those plans put into motion..
  I didn't support the parent(s) of and what
we were drug into then either.. 
 All I know is that you are to young to have
this much hatred and anger pent up inside you.
And that in my personal "PROFESSIONAL"
opinion, you need incarcerated, constant monitoring,
and extreme psychological treatments!!!

I will keep you in my personal positive meditations (prayers if you prefer that word)

Dan - Blue
#86May 7th, 2007 · 07:19 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
Edited by request.
#87May 9th, 2007 · 01:45 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
lol
I have an "official warning" for ya... critique writers... : Please... Stay objective, you are clearly attacking the artist in person. If you feel offended, then obviously this song is triggering your system, and you must deal with that. You could either try to defend yourself, or rise above it (the latter recommended). Defending yourself causes you to counter-attack... "If you have to explain your intent, then you simply cannot write -- period." and "please do so with a less shitty song". If these are not a counter attacks, then please explain yourself (and in the process thereby prove that you cannot write).

Try to see if from a bigger point of view. Right now you behave like monkeys on a rock flinging crappings at eachother... You know how lowly that looks... Why don't you become a visitor to the zoo instead?

lol
PX (mod)
#88May 9th, 2007 · 06:05 AM
3 posts
United States of America
re: lol
PuppetXeno wrote…
I have an "official warning" for ya... critique writers... : Please... Stay objective, you are clearly attacking the artist in person. If you feel offended, then obviously this song is triggering your system, and you must deal with that. You could either try to defend yourself, or rise above it (the latter recommended). Defending yourself causes you to counter-attack... "If you have to explain your intent, then you simply cannot write -- period." and "please do so with a less shitty song". If these are not a counter attacks, then please explain yourself (and in the process thereby prove that you cannot write).

Try to see if from a bigger point of view. Right now you behave like monkeys on a rock flinging crappings at eachother... You know how lowly that looks... Why don't you become a visitor to the zoo instead?

lol
PX (mod)

Glad you are so entertained with the banter and that you have crawled up on the wall with the rest of the monkeys.  My point about "cannot write -- period" was saying that if the author has to explain what was written in retrospect, then the orginal work is no good.

It's funny that you singled out two posts out of 90 some posts to give a "formal warning".  There were far more agressive statements made.  I can tell you are pretty proud of your moderator status since you use it to attack those with whom you disagree.  You communicate like a child.  Go ahead -- drop my membership, rip my out my posts.  If thoughtless children like you are in charge, I want out.

Matter of fact, I'm out of here period.

EDIT BY PUPPETXENO : Your wish is my command! You are hereby banned from BandAMP! Sorry I didn't want to waste my 2000th post so I post this to your own comment! Byebye and have fun sulking!
#89May 9th, 2007 · 07:08 AM
3 posts
United States of America
re: re: lol
rokit wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…

lol
PX (mod)

Glad you are so entertained with the banter and that you have crawled up on the wall with the rest of the monkeys.  My point about "cannot write -- period" was saying that if the author has to explain what was written in retrospect, then the orginal work is no good.

It's funny that you singled out two posts out of 90 some posts to give a "formal warning".  There were far more agressive statements made.  I can tell you are pretty proud of your moderator status since you use it to attack those with whom you disagree.  You communicate like a child.  Go ahead -- drop my membership, rip my out my posts.  If thoughtless children like you are in charge, I want out.

Matter of fact, I'm out of here period.

EDIT BY PUPPETXENO : Your wish is my command! You are hereby banned from BandAMP! Sorry I didn't want to waste my 2000th post so I post this to your own comment! Byebye and have fun sulking!

EDIT BY ROKIT: Thank you.  Live long and prosper in punk heaven.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 12:01 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.