1 2 3 4 5 6

#16January 28th, 2006 · 07:24 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
257 posts
Netherlands
me to
I like punk atitude.
I dont quaite understand these guys who love there country so much,..you live on the planet earth wake up.
If the aliens are comming we will fight them together,..repeat after me: i am  proud to be an earthling.
Fuck America!! Punk is dead!!
#17January 28th, 2006 · 07:51 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
56 posts
Latvia
:)
Oh... thanx PuppetXeno you are so nice ....as always.....

Hmm...I wonder what David will say about this song? He likes our stuff to, but he's american

P.S. This song is not about David  
Actually in the song none of americans (people) are mentioned....
#18January 28th, 2006 · 06:21 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Oldies324 wrote…
I have absolutely no problem with YOU not liking Americans. I don't like a hell of a lot of them either...

Did I not say that????
#19January 28th, 2006 · 06:32 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Only one thing: America is a continent, not a country.  If you're trying to say that you're against "US policing whole globe...", then you should say US all the time.
#20January 29th, 2006 · 11:42 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
ok jbp is right love is the answer as for calling you an asswipe please accept my apology
politics....hmm
well being born american i am proud of my country that does not mean i agree
with all american politics in fact when i was young i was anti establishment man..
as i grew i realized that world economics complicate things. as for our president
I myself referred to him as sherriff bush of the world police
however its just not that simple! i know us yankees are not popular world wide
i also aknowledge we are very arrogant I also know many good hearted people
with values that are positive as far as religous beleifs im christian, yet i know in my heart
that good poeple in this world of all beleifs....even those who would say
man created god in his own image
 well...this is not the forum for this type of discussion
again I apologize
buzz
#21January 29th, 2006 · 07:02 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
72 posts
United States of America
lol... You see, I just bought a house (seriously) and have been moving stuff into it all weekend.  Then, I re-read the lyrics.  I noticed that the author said "Fuck all American dreams".   I thought about it, and realized that buying a house is the stereotypical American dream.  You know, white picket fences, 2-car garage, 2.3 kids, what have you. 

So, in the interest of expanding my horizons, I fucked my American dream. 

That's right - Last night I made love to my house. 

It was kind of awkward at first.  The house was *really* surprised.  But after a while, and some wine, we both warmed up to it. 

I've got to admit, though.  It was a little awkward when we woke up this morning.  Plus I have a pretty killer hangover.  All I really have left to say is "Thank God for vinyl siding!"

And...Next time I'm going to try letting the house be on top. 

#22February 10th, 2006 · 06:52 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
I hate the lyrics but its still damn cool.
Its like The Transplants mixed with The Prodigy.
Awesome!
(Except for lyrics  )
#23March 1st, 2006 · 02:06 AM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
I don't find this song offensive but it is kind of a bummer to see how alot of the world feels about the imbeciles who run my country. I'm assuming Stuffx is not crazy or viciously bigotted enough to hate allAmericans so how is this supposed to offend me? I'm far more offended by the absurd pro-American drivel we hear here in the states like "Proud to be an American", a song so lyrically inane that I cringe every time I hear it. Say what you think, Stuffx. That is why we all write our own music, right?
#24March 2nd, 2006 · 04:31 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Freedom of speech.
It's your opinion, so no problem, but one thing: don't call US-people Americans. I'm also American, so you are also fucking me off.
Anyway, say what you want again US politics.

> Iszil

PS: Sent you a PM. Please check it out.
#25March 2nd, 2006 · 05:12 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: America Fuck Off
I can live without this

not my cup of tea

OK

vote ok
#26June 3rd, 2006 · 01:14 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
it's punk, alright.
Reminds me of Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke"  They guy says, "We don't even have any tunes yet." and Cheech says, "We don't gotta know how to play man,we just gotta be a punk."

So, why was "Fat girl trying to look sexy," a non-pc song when Nationalism is OK? Why not just go stright for the politcs/politicians themselves in your music?

We haven't been to Latvia lately, have we?

As for WTC attcks dig, do you suppose that 2,700 plus people deserved to die? People of all nationalities, and even musicians like us, crushed by broadcast antennas on the top floor? However what our "planet" is doing where we are is beyond me. No one asked me about it.

Very few punk bands have ever gotten my attention. So, no point in going there, but I guess it works for whatever it is you're trying to do.
#27June 3rd, 2006 · 01:51 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I like it
George Bush and his Rich assed Neo-Cons Do think in a new world order. and that they should run it. The problem is American People are getting screwed, just like the rest of the world. Amen to this song about american politics. Now that the politcal shit is over.
I like the vocal effects, the drums are really happening on this. Synth sound in my left ear is cool.  I'd say you got your point across.

Check out  Alex Jones at    infowars.com  learn the truth.
#28June 6th, 2006 · 08:38 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
56 posts
Latvia
thanx for all comments...it's really nice to reed your opinions.... and thanx for the link to infowars.com ...  nice page
#29June 6th, 2006 · 10:12 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
ok... here's my beef:

Song was put together pretty good. Only thing I didn't like was that wah wah.. tremelloed.. synthy thing in my right ear every so often.

Good drums, mix pretty well. Vox bit hard to understand, but eh, fit with the feel.

And... about the lyrics.... yeh... the only line that's a bit offensive is the "your skyscrapers are dead" bit... seems to me like that's pushing it over the edge, and getting away from the original intention of the song...

Otherwise... guess everyone's got their reasons...

definitely got your point across.
#30June 6th, 2006 · 12:02 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I like your techno punk sound  This song moves well, I like the bass.  Vocals are too hard to understand though...if you really want the world to know you're angry, then you might want to be heard

I don't really care about the lyrics being offensive...music is an expression of how you feel.
1 2 3 4 5 6

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 9:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.