1 2
#16January 11th, 2012 · 07:57 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: CLARITY For Goodness sake
swordfish wrote…
PLEASE STOP POSTING CONFUSING STUFF....

ONE PERSON NEEDS TO GRAB THIS BY THE CAJONES.....

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 1 WEEK?

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 4 WEEKS?

THats enough projection for now....

TK can you answer these 2 questions???

John Tobin aka the Swordfish

Do the hippy shake and grapple your grape nuts - then you're half way there    
#17January 11th, 2012 · 11:11 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: CLARITY For Goodness sake
Denis wrote…
swordfish wrote…

Do the hippy shake and grapple your grape nuts - and you'll half way there    :star:

haha ..... i walk into these and will keep nuts to self

HAAAAARRRRR DE HAAAAR
#18January 11th, 2012 · 12:45 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: re: re: CLARITY For Goodness sake
swordfish wrote…
Denis wrote…
swordfish wrote…

Do the hippy shake and grapple your grape nuts - and you'll half way there    :star:

haha ..... i walk into these and will keep nuts to self

HAAAAARRRRR DE HAAAAR
It is winter after all .... you know what the say ... "keep your nuts close at hand" !
#19January 11th, 2012 · 04:31 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
five-on-one-battle is gutless...
#20January 12th, 2012 · 02:33 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Swordy..not trying to stir up anything amigo...just thought this was pretty important...and it seems not all members visit the other forums besides The Pit and Audio Reviews and I think this info affects all members...
#21January 12th, 2012 · 10:59 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
count me in to donate!
As far as putting up some money every month to stay on this site, you can count me in! I've been here forever, I cant imagine seeing this site go... I wont know what to do! (as I'm sure many of you feel the same) I could do 10 bucks a month, and when I get back to work I could probably do 20.

There's a way... just gotta figure it out. Keep positive!

-Sarah
#22January 13th, 2012 · 04:29 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
ULI wrote…
Denis wrote…
Mud has posted a song in the Audio review section and has confirmed bandAMP is Safe
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/8711.html

Happy Days       :heart:
Thatīs good news.

denis wrote…
SO WHO IS IN - HOW MUCH CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE PER MONTH
Thatīs my bad news: Regretably is my financial situation quite              ...........................yunno?
So I canīt support band amp by constant payments.

Your work on here is impayable. Keep it up!

Muchas thanks, many gracias, molto merci, vielen obrigado.
#23January 14th, 2012 · 04:29 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
Swordy..not trying to stir up anything amigo...just thought this was pretty important...and it seems not all members visit the other forums besides The Pit and Audio Reviews and I think this info affects all members...
It's all in the best possible taste. Swordy means well, and my comments on his thread here are just for fun. As mud said in his recent audio thread 'have no fear, bandAMP is hear to stay'. It's all good as far as I'm concerned. Together we will survive and prosper and so it shall be.
#24January 16th, 2012 · 02:06 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Been away for a short while and what do I find?

I can pitch in some money if needed. I'd like this site to stay alive., even though I'm not half as active as I used to.

Keep me posted! I'll try to be online a bit more often again, but don't hesitate to PM me if donations are due. I mean it!
#25January 18th, 2012 · 03:38 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re:
Marino wrote…
End of bandamp????

http://forum.bandamp.com/Announcements/33666.html

Please read and help out as you can!!!!

As per MUD (Bandamp site creator)

Hi everyone! Long time no see! [:D]

I apologize for not being more communicative. I've been putting all my energy into my startup the past four years- unfortunately, that did not seem to pay off [:dead:]

It's exciting to come back and see that there are a few people online right now, that I remember from way back in the day. You guys have done a great job of keeping things running!

So, I promised to let you know when this happened;

I'm down to the last of my finances, and am in debt to the government for a pretty penny. We need to figure out a way to pay for the server. The server is currently $100 per month, it's possible we could move the website to a cheaper server, however, I don't have the resources to fund that move (system administrators are expense, and it's not my expertise).

My question would be, does anyone here have the skills to move the website? That includes installing PosgreSQL, PHP, moving databases, and httpd.conf, ect... If there is, we can look for a more affordable server, this would be a great step forwards!

Next step would be some way to come up with the hosting fees each month. I notice there is a donation link, so maybe that is bringing in some revenue? Also, there is the possibilities of advertisements. Or, if there are members out there who would be able to pitch in a monthly $5, or something, we could put it all in a Google Wallet or Paypal account, and then pay it to the hosting company that way.

Does anyone know how much traffic we get now? Someone changed the Analytics a couple years back, and so not sure which one of you has the access [;)]

Cheers!

Is it posssible for someone or a bunch of people to just buy BANDAMP (as it is) as a going concern???

Yes or No??

PRICE ?????......

like for a dollar???..... like ALASKA sale

u hear of things like in the press ....

SO?.... what is bandamp worth???
enquiry fish??
#26January 18th, 2012 · 06:49 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: re:
swordfish wrote…
Marino wrote…
End of bandamp????

http://forum.bandamp.com/Announcements/33666.html

Please read and help out as you can!!!!

As per MUD (Bandamp site creator)

Hi everyone! Long time no see! [:D]

I apologize for not being more communicative. I've been putting all my energy into my startup the past four years- unfortunately, that did not seem to pay off [:dead:]

It's exciting to come back and see that there are a few people online right now, that I remember from way back in the day. You guys have done a great job of keeping things running!

So, I promised to let you know when this happened;

I'm down to the last of my finances, and am in debt to the government for a pretty penny. We need to figure out a way to pay for the server. The server is currently $100 per month, it's possible we could move the website to a cheaper server, however, I don't have the resources to fund that move (system administrators are expense, and it's not my expertise).

My question would be, does anyone here have the skills to move the website? That includes installing PosgreSQL, PHP, moving databases, and httpd.conf, ect... If there is, we can look for a more affordable server, this would be a great step forwards!

Next step would be some way to come up with the hosting fees each month. I notice there is a donation link, so maybe that is bringing in some revenue? Also, there is the possibilities of advertisements. Or, if there are members out there who would be able to pitch in a monthly $5, or something, we could put it all in a Google Wallet or Paypal account, and then pay it to the hosting company that way.

Does anyone know how much traffic we get now? Someone changed the Analytics a couple years back, and so not sure which one of you has the access [;)]

Cheers!

Is it posssible for someone or a bunch of people to just buy BANDAMP (as it is) as a going concern???

Yes or No??

PRICE ?????......

like for a dollar???..... like ALASKA sale

u hear of things like in the press ....

SO?.... what is bandamp worth???
enquiry fish??
funking FISH !!!

M could probably tell you how much bandAMP is worth .. to him emotionally, and he could even go so far as selling it to you if he's quick enough, but I think you should ask Mud ... just like that !      
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 4:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.