1 2 3 4 5
#61March 11th, 2006 · 04:50 AM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
re: Error uploading photos...
mud wrote…
Arroseuk: Weird... Are you still getting that? Could you paste the exact URL you're on when you recieve the error?

Hi Mud, just tried this again & it all worked fine. Am currently using a different userid on the same PC, so my browser cache / settings will all be different (same BandAMP userid though). Will retry later today with my usual config.

Calling URL was: http://my.bandamp.com/my_album.html
#62March 17th, 2006 · 01:47 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Stats
Just a small thing. The stats screen doesn't appear to be working properly at the moment- only noticed this in the last few days. There's a lot of songs that are showing plenty of votes yet have blank stats screens.

I use IE6 BTW but I've never had problems with the stats before- indeed some still work so I doubt it's a browser thing.

PS Thanks for your work and this site in general. It's helping me a lot.
#63March 17th, 2006 · 08:41 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
I just wanted to let everyone know, I'm working on all the bugs on the Development version of BandAMP. I'm also working on implementing the new design (a revised version of the one that was up for a few days before the server crashed a few months ago).

Here's an image of it:

http://www.bandamp.com/new.png

———

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still around working on BandAMP, just @ another mysterious URL.
#64March 17th, 2006 · 11:04 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Nice design!

> Iszil
#65March 18th, 2006 · 01:42 PM
2 posts
United States of America
HEY...

I cant play any songs in the audio review. It just keeps sitting there. and there is an error on every screen that says Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: Called with an empty time parameter. in /web/bandamp.com/z_db.php on line 53

Just lettin ya know.
#66March 22nd, 2006 · 07:07 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
abilone wrote…
HEY...

I cant play any songs in the audio review. It just keeps sitting there. and there is an error on every screen that says Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: Called with an empty time parameter. in /web/bandamp.com/z_db.php on line 53

Just lettin ya know.

Still not working for ya?
#67March 22nd, 2006 · 07:42 AM
2 posts
United States of America
mud wrote…
Still not working for ya?

sorry.. It is working now.... maybe you were updating the server or something...

thanks...
#68March 30th, 2006 · 07:05 PM
4 threads / 2 songs
45 posts
Canada
I've been having these account/profile problems for about a month now, and they're becoming somewhat of a nuisance, so I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me out:

First, I was wondering why I can only see ~48 characters of the link descriptions I typed, when the limit is ~250?  Kinda defeats the purpose of a description when I can only read the first 6 words, eh? 

Second, about my photo album:  I can't seem to edit, delete or set as default any of the pictures.  I can just view them.  Am I missing something?

Thanks

Marg
#69March 31st, 2006 · 05:52 PM
14 threads / 7 songs
72 posts
United States of America
File upload problems
I have attempted to upload two files today. The first one kept telling me I already had a song with that name, so I went back to the forum and then back to My BandAmp, did it again and it worked. The second one just refuses, saying that I already have a song by that name. The mp3s are uniquely named on my PC, the song titles are unique, what gives?
Other than that, I really like BandAmp. It's a great site and a lot of fun.
#70April 4th, 2006 · 12:07 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
BLOGS
Well, I can't delete old blogs anymore..

and post new ones that actually make sense!

I wanted to post something but it didn't show up, so I posted a short test blog with very few words and that seemed to work just fine.. but now I can't delete it anymore??

#71April 7th, 2006 · 04:50 AM
4 threads / 2 songs
45 posts
Canada
Ummmm....
.... where are the admins? 

Please, somebody look at this forum thread.  Thanks.

Marg
#72April 8th, 2006 · 03:34 PM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
Blog edit
Hi Mud, put up a blog on my homepage at last. Put in my email address but this got reformatted incorrectly when I saved the blog. Cured by putting the email address in quotes but I can't edit / remove the original blog.
...so that's 2 problems really 
1 2 3 4 5
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.