1 2 3 4 5

#31December 13th, 2005 · 04:40 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
re: Strange mail notifications
Daeljan wrote…
I get notifications of new messages, but then when I look at my inbox there is nothing new in there! Phantom messages?

Erm... what do you mean? Like the Mailbox?

Log out then back in and lemme know whether it still happens...

—————

*** editing post ***
#32December 13th, 2005 · 05:09 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
hi
I've noticed a rather annoying bug - you may have already seen it: the ability to edit or delete posts is missing at the moment...
#33December 13th, 2005 · 05:16 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Aight, the delete always worked for me... So couldnt figure out what was wrong with that (does it still not work?) — The edit was not working for me... but seems to be now. For some reason it works using the GLOBAL $_REQUEST but not $_POST, however worked both ways a few days ago... weird!

Lemme know 
#34December 13th, 2005 · 05:36 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Ahh, ok, no problem. Fixed that.
#35December 13th, 2005 · 05:40 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
super

look, it works, even!

----(edit)----

there are some things with the blog still though... right now not working (can't post), and the " still turns to & quot ; in all browsers, though I think to have noticed (this morning) to see the ' bu I hg showing up in Opera and IE, but when I refreshed the page in IE, the bug was gone. That one seems to be gone completely now... or my mind plays tricks with me.

And The Amp (but I gather this and other things are work in progress) gets screwed when trying to switch to "My Playlist" (currently set to Hall of Fame, atleast it is with me), it tries to sort of reload, and what you get then is the Player-interface being replaced with a part of the usual BandAmp header (with the logo and The Amp, Navigation, Search, Log in/out links) placed hovering over the full header. The links on the incomplete copy even seem to function though.

ok... be well... and good night.
#36December 13th, 2005 · 05:59 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
PuppetXeno wrote…
And The Amp (but I gather this and other things are work in progress) gets screwed when trying to switch to "My Playlist" (currently set to Hall of Fame, atleast it is with me), it tries to sort of reload, and what you get then is the Player-interface being replaced with a part of the usual BandAmp header (with the logo and The Amp, Navigation, Search, Log in/out links) placed hovering over the full header. The links on the incomplete copy even seem to function though.

Aight, fixed that — was just a silly link. This kind of thing just pops up whenever I'm working on the code, whenever you change a variable name, or the url of a page, you have to be sure it's changed in thirty other .php files... So you kinda see how this stuff pops up, but *very* glad you are reporting them.

As far as the blogs go, they are still very beta... I'll be working on them more in the near future. I really should start focusing on my RealReviews project now. So much to do, so little time 
#37December 14th, 2005 · 02:48 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
49 posts
United Kingdom
news post
you link to the lyrics_review forum twice in your latest news post mud
#38December 14th, 2005 · 02:49 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
re: news post
decline wrote…
you link to the lyrics_review forum twice in your latest news post mud

Silly me, thanks for pointing out  
#39December 14th, 2005 · 03:11 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hi... minor little thing: I noticed my song Groupie's "days left" still counting down for the November Battle - currently at "-14" but that battle is closed, right?
#40December 15th, 2005 · 03:18 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
PuppetXeno wrote…
Hi... minor little thing: I noticed my song Groupie's "days left" still counting down for the November Battle - currently at "-14" but that battle is closed, right?

No problem, fixed. Gracias.
#41December 22nd, 2005 · 06:52 AM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
alphaPNGfiles - Fixed
no more JavaScript error msgs over here in IE land - woohoo

Like all the new look-n-feel stuff too - Christmas Break anyone ?
#42December 24th, 2005 · 12:20 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
My home
Is there any reason why when I log in, I don't link straight into "My Home"? Now when I log in I am directed straight into the forum. This is fine with me, I just know before I was always linked to "My Home".
Thanks
#43December 24th, 2005 · 03:50 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
re: My home
CreativeControl wrote…
Is there any reason why when I log in, I don't link straight into "My Home"? Now when I log in I am directed straight into the forum. This is fine with me, I just know before I was always linked to "My Home".
Thanks

I think that you must have come from the forum to the login page, otherwise it would forward you to my home. If you are browsing bandamp, it will forward you to the page that you were on before you pressed you went to log in.
#44December 27th, 2005 · 07:22 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Chat is not working.

> Iszil
#45December 27th, 2005 · 08:02 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Iszil wrote…
Chat is not working.

it was JimkDaAdtman's fault, lol. Guess it was not filtering out ""... anyways, that's what broke it, it works now.
1 2 3 4 5

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: September 7th, 2024 · 8:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.