1 2 3 4
#46August 9th, 2005 · 09:10 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
26 posts
United States of America
if you could PM me with exactly what info you want to include, ill get back to you with everything.
#47August 9th, 2005 · 10:11 AM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
PM sent! I think I might have been able to get one other person interested, but we'll see.
#48August 9th, 2005 · 11:32 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
oo!  oo! pick me!  haha.

mine's a really short one.  i'm working on another one, but i don't know that i'll be able to finish it in time for this cd.  i'll try to start "truckin" so that i can get it done...  oh, by the way, i have a better quality version of the song i posted here.  if i'm burning the cd, i'll use the newer version.

nicu24, i downloaded your song.

should we start a new thread for this?  i'm not sure that many people know that this thread has derailed from the "end of prizes" subject

heylittlelady2005, are you doing the booklet?
#49August 9th, 2005 · 12:30 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
yeah a new thread would be a good idea. But we should post something here with the new thread's name so people here that don't have brains know where to find it ... I should know because that happens to me all the time. yeah I'm doing the booklet nicu24 sent me his info but I need to know everybody that's gonna be on it so i can get the information I need from them to put on the booklet.
#50August 9th, 2005 · 12:50 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hey, let me know what the info is that you wanna include.  i know you listed some above, but i didn't know if there was anything else.
#51August 9th, 2005 · 01:00 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
HEY you... with the face
This thread has become derailed and we're continuing future posts about the CD for the Radio stations on a new thread here in the "Ideas and Feedback" section of the forum.

here is the link:

http://forum.bandamp.com/Feedback/5186.html

hope to hear from any of you!  share some ideas!
#52October 17th, 2005 · 07:03 PM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
mud..seems your man the running this site.
thank you so far ive enjoyed it...can i relate songwriting to cooking?
when ya cook something you like...ya want people to taste it
i dont want a prize.
this is a great forum...the chat feature will be great...however...
it will be used negatively at times..as there will always be a buthole that likes stirring up trouble hopefully we can police ourselves...im sure your not getting rich from this site...lol..prob costing u $$$$...so again thank you...if i could be of sevice email me
buzzz...aka ....Rick
1 2 3 4
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.