1 2 3 4

#31August 6th, 2005 · 04:14 AM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
well so far I've only looked into rock and blues stations..I gonna start looking into country, hip-hop, pop and electronica/dance stations today. I think yours would go into electronica. If anyone else is interested or has anything to say about it, please feel free to add comments! lol
#32August 6th, 2005 · 11:23 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
26 posts
United States of America
id be up for having my song on the radio.  its not really rock, its lighter, but they shouldnt be too opposed to the sound of it.  if you could get it airtime, i mean i certainly wouldnt complain.  its definately an amazing idea.
#33August 6th, 2005 · 04:07 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
is it soft rock? i think I know some stations that might ... is there any specific station area you'd want?
#34August 6th, 2005 · 07:26 PM
6 threads / 3 songs
26 posts
United States of America
its just pretty much acoustic singer/songwritter.  take a listen for yourself.  id take airtime anywhere i could get.  any airtime is good airtime right?  i just thank you incredibly for making this effort.
#35August 7th, 2005 · 12:22 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
sure, no prob! I'll take a listen then i'll post back and see what I think it is...if anyone else could check and tell me what they think it is, that would be great too. (since i'm not too good at this lol)
#36August 7th, 2005 · 12:27 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
well I listened to it and I think it's soft rock. anybody else agree?
#37August 8th, 2005 · 04:55 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
yeah, i'd agree.  it gets really hard to just label music as one style or another, but i think "soft rock" is a fair call.
#38August 8th, 2005 · 05:08 AM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
well I contacted a station in CA, we just have to wait to0 see if they get back to us. The station is The Fox 106.5 (I think) and they play rock. It was too hard to find one with just soft rock, so I had to do all rock.

~ Erica ~

P.S. Still looking for that electronica station...
#39August 8th, 2005 · 05:24 AM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
I found a dance/electronica radio station, Energy 92.7 in CA. So i'm waiting for them to get back to me and maybe we could have some cd's out by the end of next week to see if they'll get played.
#40August 8th, 2005 · 08:07 AM
34 posts
United Kingdom
MUD never PM'd me back so I'm gonna leave it for now and maybe PM him again in  month or so. Who's making the CD's for America then?
#41August 8th, 2005 · 10:08 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i can burn cds all i want, i suppose.  i'd obviously have to have some sort of mailing address or something, but i can burn stuff.  i've got a highspeed connection too, so if it makes it easier for anybody, i could handle the song collection if needs be.

but whatever works best.  just so everyone knows though, i can help out!
#42August 8th, 2005 · 12:05 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Kimoki wrote…
MUD never PM'd me back so I'm gonna leave it for now and maybe PM him again in  month or so. Who's making the CD's for America then?

I never got your PM, please send it again....
#43August 8th, 2005 · 03:57 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
sure, if you wanna do the burning you can. I'm on my other computer so I don't have the addresses right now but I'll get them to you a.s.a.p. But we need at least 3 rock songs and 3 electronica. Who wants what on the radio? lol
#44August 8th, 2005 · 04:53 PM
6 threads / 3 songs
26 posts
United States of America
definately toss my song on there, id appreciate it.  its the only one i have up "all because of you".  just wanna say again you guys are awesome and if i really get some air time outa this i couldnt thank you enough.  you all are great.
#45August 9th, 2005 · 05:46 AM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
well that's one soft rock song. we need at least 2 more to send in, plus we need some info on the people doing the song. Like age, sex, country, little background of the song and yourself. They said put that in like the cover booklet. It wouldn't be great but a small cover booklet would be cool. Maybe we should go around listening to songs around here to see if we can find more soft rock, and then PM the people to see if they wanna be on it. ???
1 2 3 4

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.