1 2
#16April 2nd, 2009 · 03:18 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
K : See how worried it's got you? IT IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT.
And trying as you are to create something 'actual', Hitlers dreams were so viciously and horrifically real for so many, that I think it will remain 'difficult' to do what your doing without offending quite a few people somewhere.
Keep on doing it though, until your totally happy with it, it's your creation.

But dont delete anything, the servers capable enough......
#17April 2nd, 2009 · 06:49 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Thanks kings, I think that was just what i needed.
I think I will change it a bit, just because now I dont really feel right about it. Everyone else could love it but I dont feel right about it. Im gonna have him saying fewer things, and things that have a translation so I know what he is saying. thanks!
#18April 3rd, 2009 · 01:46 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
... or maybe just use a short snippet of a really infuriated speech, follow by a few "sieg heils"? will be much shorter and very to the point. Believe it or not there's hitler-speeches on youtube (usually for historical/educational purposes though they do draw in right-winged extremist comments....) the description/video intros provide information about what he is saying etc... I'm not going to provide links though, you have to search for them yourself.
#19April 3rd, 2009 · 01:13 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
yeah, Im just gonna find him angry and yelling and cut a few parts out and then with the crowd cheering and then yeah like you said maybe some "sieg heils" but, I am working on it...trying to make it perfect lol
#20December 26th, 2009 · 01:05 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
This project is totally finished and I really appreciated all of your help but I was thinking of eventually re-recording this song (Not just the intro...the whole thing..).

I was just wondering which intro you guys liked best and how I should continue...since I'd be completetly re-recording everything I think I should keep the intro or at least something similar.

Heres the other Intro: http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7228.html
Heres the full song: http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7244.html

I would really appreciate your guys opinions and help on this...you helped me so much with this first take and I really liked this song and the inspiration that I wrote it about so I wanted to re-record it and make it even more proffessional or whatever...
Thanks!!!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:49 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.