1 2 3

#1February 28th, 2008 · 03:52 PM
2 threads
1 posts
United States of America
I had trouble seeing clearly
Before I had my lasik treatment, I had trouble seeing clearly even with my glasses on. It really disturbed me for almost 7- years. But when I decided to undergo the surgery two years ago ( I want to end up my burden with the condition of my eye before)Its been a major aspect why I have no guts to have or ask for a date, it really sucks wearing those thick glasses of mine before, 3 months after I can now  see my alarm clock without holding it in front of my face and I can see road signs without squinting. The best thing is I finally found someone to share with for the rest of my life. I have self-confidence and self- esteem now after the surgery. My life is so much better now. Im so thankful to my2020  for changing my life into much better.
#2February 28th, 2008 · 03:58 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Man, I wish I wasn't blind so I could read this SPAM. 
#3February 28th, 2008 · 07:58 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
yes
It seems Richard only stops in here to spam certain little things that might generate cash flow for him. First it was a little Sirius Satellite Radio, now it's the lasik Eye center...   I am confused.... I mean, I dunno...  Maybe he is really glad he can see now. But considering he has never actually spent time on the site. We are talking about a very small amount of actual logged in time here. I think it is more spam than anything. What say ye Richard? Anything you would like to add in your defense? Otherwise I shall put it to the members, Do we make the scalywag walk the Plank? Arrrrrr

JimK
#4February 29th, 2008 · 06:02 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I hate spam, I don't even like it fried.

Jim IMHO you should pm him with a warning.  1 more spam and it's cya.  plus I think these should eventually be deleted we are not here for others advertisements.
#5February 29th, 2008 · 09:00 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
toastedgoat wrote…
I hate spam, I don't even like it fried.

Jim IMHO you should pm him with a warning.  1 more spam and it's cya.  plus I think these should eventually be deleted we are not here for others advertisements.
agreed...we're simply getting too many spammers these days...let's be more assertive about deleting them!
#6March 1st, 2008 · 07:42 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Well youve come to the right place to get it cured
Richard wrote…
Ritchards spam bollocks!

At least take out the LINK, you can leave the post for a little while , just so we can throw tomatoes at him !!??
The planks too easy, if anyone does want to join the crew wrapped in a sandwich-board at least the crew should have the chance to smack em around a bit for being such dickheads.

if every one quoted the first post every time , our dear little spammer would get a notification in his given e-mail box, every time!
#7March 1st, 2008 · 12:28 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well yah... I booted this user off the site. It's pretty obvious this man didn't read the rules. Which is pretty ironic with his perfect eyesight... *shrugs*

Byebye richard...

PX (mod)
#8March 1st, 2008 · 02:42 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
YAY! Thanks, Pup!
#9March 3rd, 2008 · 01:15 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
  it was such a nice story that he posted though!  we've got to give him credit for being bold enough to be so deeply personal with us 

thanks for doing this sort of maintenance work for us, PX 
#10March 3rd, 2008 · 03:07 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
My pleasure
#11March 4th, 2008 · 02:29 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: I had trouble seeing clearly
once upon a time.................
#12March 11th, 2008 · 08:42 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
.......there was a little old lady with a green hand-bag, purple shoes and an indigo 'little old lady' coat , complete with furry collar and cuffs. She couldn't see very well, and that is why she was, this very morning, carefully yet hurriedly making her way through the afternoon shopping crowds back down the high street to WHSmiths where she had...........
#13March 12th, 2008 · 04:31 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
...... to meet a man that she had only met just days previously.  He had mysteriously told her that he had the remedy to all of the problems she would ever had, if only she would give him $350, an arm, a leg, half a kidney, and a coupon to McD's.  Stunned at her marvelous fortune, she had scurried home to find each of the things on that list.... She had found her coupon, buried in the furry collar of her custom 'little old lady' coat (complete with chrome trim and a cigarette lighter installed on the upper part of the left sleeve), and she managed to get $341 together... Surely he wouldn't be so stingy as to deny her over a $9 disputed difference.  Now all she needed was to find someone(s) willing to part with their bodily appendages....  Good fortune like this can't simply be passed up consequence to careless oversight!

What the old man did NOT know what that deep in her purple shoes........
#14March 12th, 2008 · 05:37 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
.... was hidden the nine dollars that the little old lady needed. But one did not know that it was laced with the toxic banana virus. The little old lady did not even know it was there;this Virus was what had caused all her problems in the first place! Upon meeting the man,she had stated that she had $341 dollars,the McD's coupon and she was arranging for the severing of her appendages later that day. The man quickly replied that in return for not having the needed nine dollars he would gladly take her lovely purple shoes. She happily agreed and ran off to her surgeon's appointment.
When the man was walking home with the shoes he was thinking of all the fun he would have with his new pair of purple shoes:trips to Paris, a run at the cat walk in New York,and a shopping spree in England. He was very glad to finally have a pair of purple to shoes to match his very purple velvet dress.

But when he got home......
#15March 12th, 2008 · 07:31 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
he went into scriptwriter mode.............
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:53 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.