1 2 3 4
#46June 15th, 2017 · 04:16 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
The Battle thing
I know we are not in in a bona fide battle at the moment... just testing the old stuff

but I have a few questions..

Who sees/collates any data created by the red stars??
Could that person please create a table of the data and show it to us?
Is it Kings? Or others?

Have any of us sent a message asking the 15 vote threshold to be reduced to say zero for now?
Who to send this message to?

I'll copy this post and post it elsewhere for response

Curious Fish
#47July 3rd, 2017 · 01:34 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
Anybody planning something to post for this month?
#48August 1st, 2017 · 04:42 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
TLS Anybody planning something to post for this month?
Will be with JBP and PRG over the weekend

so its a maybe!!!

Lots of variables in this ...... so I'm not sure .... but will certainly try!!

Fish
#49August 1st, 2017 · 11:44 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I'm down for a bit, Had major surgery on my stomach muscles, they had ripped apart, had to have them sewn back together. I'll be down for a month or so.  I can write but can't sing or put pressure against the muscles. As soon as I get things well I'll be back at it.
#50September 22nd, 2017 · 04:16 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
back on track
I was down for 8 weeks. I just got a release off of 10lb lift and he said I could  start singing but to be careful not to push real hard with my diaphragm at first.  So I'm going to start back up on the song writing now.

Good news back news. Bad New:::  I did something dumb and moved all my files off to another SSD. I thought the project would save everything. What I didn't remember was I was using quite a few VSTI's , I didn't save the file/sound settings in each VSTI. when I moved them I lost all the midi that was being stored within the VSTI, not in the DAW. Live and learn.  I do have the main part of the projects so. I'll start building them back up. they just might not be exactly what I had before.  The drum part was quite involved, that is going to be hard to reproduce.

Good news :  I have upgraded all my analog gear The results are my vocals have never sounded better. So if you need some vocals done on a track hit me up.
#51September 24th, 2017 · 03:31 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: back on track
toastedgoat wrote…
I was down for 8 weeks. I just got a release off of 10lb lift and he said I could  start singing but to be careful not to push real hard with my diaphragm at first.  So I'm going to start back up on the song writing now.

Good news back news. Bad New:::  I did something dumb and moved all my files off to another SSD. I thought the project would save everything. What I didn't remember was I was using quite a few VSTI's , I didn't save the file/sound settings in each VSTI. when I moved them I lost all the midi that was being stored within the VSTI, not in the DAW. Live and learn.  I do have the main part of the projects so. I'll start building them back up. they just might not be exactly what I had before.  The drum part was quite involved, that is going to be hard to reproduce.

Good news :  I have upgraded all my analog gear The results are my vocals have never sounded better. So if you need some vocals done on a track hit me up.
yep a progression of DAW and computer changes has buggered my access to my library too ... Ive still got some of  the mp3s though ... live and learn!!
#52September 30th, 2017 · 04:51 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
re: back on track
toastedgoat wrote…

Yuck, sorry that happened   The couple of times I've had that happen on a small scale (losing like one track's instrument) I almost took my eyes out with a spoon.

Glad you're recovering.  You've had a pretty wild few months from where I'm standing!
#53October 5th, 2017 · 11:00 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
re: re: back on track
TonightsLastSong wrote…
toastedgoat wrote…

Yuck, sorry that happened   The couple of times I've had that happen on a small scale (losing like one track's instrument) I almost took my eyes out with a spoon.

Glad you're recovering.  You've had a pretty wild few months from where I'm standing!

I went up to your soundcloud site. I have some of your albums on my playlist. They're great to drive around and listen too while at work.
#54October 7th, 2017 · 03:00 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
re: re: re: back on track
toastedgoat wrote…
I went up to your soundcloud site. I have some of your albums on my playlist. They're great to drive around and listen too while at work.

Nice!  Thank you, TG.  If we're being honest, the car is where I spend the most time listening to them as well because I like to drive and think, so I'm happy to hear about that in particular!

There's this one particular part in my MegaMan X3 Zero cover where it sounds just like my car engine revving, and it would scare me every single time...
#55October 14th, 2017 · 04:38 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I posted a short clip of the song I lost, I would like some feedback on the vocals in the two short intro verses if you get a chance.  Sometimes it is hard to be objective with your own voice.   I can't tell if my voice sounds solid, or strong. It is going to take a full year to recover, according to the Dr.
1 2 3 4
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:42 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.