1 2 3

#16May 14th, 2012 · 04:13 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Once I had a ganglion cyst at/in left wrist. I couldnt turn my hand fully around. Couldnt play guitar anymore (I am right handed) and some special moves did hurt so much that I needed help in some situations. And then my shoulder and the back tended to compensate this movement in any way until I got spasms exactly in that regions you described above. Then they surgically removed this ganglion - btw it was benign - and I got physical therapies. It took a few weeks but now I can move my hand upside down again without any pain.

What I wanted to say is that I know what you're talking about. Get well soon, Denis. Good to see you online!
#17May 14th, 2012 · 01:09 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
D...my friend hope your feeling better!!!! Best wishes.....!
#18May 14th, 2012 · 04:21 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Get well soon Denis! Back pain can be a pain in the ass alright... I've had a share of problems there myself, one downside of being tall (and I'm not even that tall).

Hope your problems won't go chronic or recurring. Take care!
#19May 15th, 2012 · 05:26 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Denis,
I don't know much about iPhone and it's operating system. But on a friend's iPhone I saw that the flash player didn't load and left an empty space where it's supposed to appear.
So I searched for something like "iphone flash" - because Bandamp's wimpy player IS a Flash application - and I stumbled upon a web site called http://www.alwaysontechnologies.com/ which published an app to stream Flash and Java applications through a webserver to an iPhone called Cloud Browse.

hole sh** just saw that it's not a free app.

ok... wanted to let you know that I am at it.

Maybe this helps and you can find a proper app for your iPhone.
#20May 15th, 2012 · 07:18 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Denis,
I don't know much about iPhone and it's operating system. But on a friend's iPhone I saw that the flash player didn't load and left an empty space where it's supposed to appear.
So I searched for something like "iphone flash" - because Bandamp's wimpy player IS a Flash application - and I stumbled upon a web site called http://www.alwaysontechnologies.com/ which published an app to stream Flash and Java applications through a webserver to an iPhone called Cloud Browse.

Something to do with legalities I believe, between apple and adobe I believe. I'll have search myself.
Thanks for your efforts.
Ah, I know I did see something on youTube, but I couldn't get it to work.
If you could get it so that it works the same way as the download button, it will work
Cheers
#21May 15th, 2012 · 09:22 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Denis,

i've downloaded the App.
it was only £1.99 for one month, i'm not sure what happens after that, but once I'm well again i'll hardle use it. it may be it still has access to certain things, i'll let you know in a month how it behaves.
Anyway I'm very happy thanks to you TK, and only for a small investment.
#22May 18th, 2012 · 07:01 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
On The Up
Finally started to turn the corner.

Full nights sleep
Less pain
Eat a large fruit Pot with Cranbury juice for breakfast

Q. How would you describe this
:-())
#23May 18th, 2012 · 09:08 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
You're on the right way, I guess. Good to see you becoming alive
#24May 18th, 2012 · 12:18 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: On The Up
[quote=Denis]

A: A guy with beady eyes lying down with his mouth open revealing a double chin .... !   ?   
#25May 18th, 2012 · 12:29 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: On The Up
[quote=kings]
Denis wrote…

A: A guy with beady eyes lying down with his mouth open revealing a double chin .... !   ?    :roll:
A.2 A misarable overweight git....
#26May 18th, 2012 · 02:00 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: re: re: On The Up
[quote=Denis]
kings wrote…
Denis wrote…

A: A guy with beady eyes lying down with his mouth open revealing a double chin .... !   ?    :roll:
A.2 A misarable overweight git....
In deed ... good to see you back and on form
#27May 19th, 2012 · 07:52 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
:-/)
Man smoking a splif.........lol big time
#28May 19th, 2012 · 08:39 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
#29May 19th, 2012 · 08:50 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
your pic is too small for my blear eyes, kings...........

#30May 20th, 2012 · 12:28 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Laid up
Thought I was on the mend - no sleep Sunday night
I've stayed in bed all day just taking it easy, the pain has eased.
Looks like another call to the Doc tomorrow.
One thing I've learnt through this is to keep your mind positive, my heart full of love, keep searching for an answer, pray when you can't cope (sometimes do find strength through it and other times what appears to be a mirical) Much of it is belief, believe yourself.
If I was to have exercised a little, I may have never of become what I can only describe as disabelled.
And life goes on as our infamous taka would say.
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:33 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.