1 2
#16October 5th, 2007 · 12:08 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Yeah, that was my original suggestion to Downchuck, Kings.  He informed me that we already use Wimpy and Wimpy has a video player as well as audio, and that it would be pretty easy to add the player to the site....  If you guys feel strongly enough about any of this, by all means, Hit DownChuck up.  Im sure if he see's this isnt just one guy pushing for a change on the site, he would be more apt to make this happen.
#17October 21st, 2007 · 09:42 AM
7 threads / 5 songs
52 posts
United States of America
We can only hope its possible for them to install the wimpy video player
#18November 19th, 2007 · 08:10 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've been playing with some php, came up with this :
http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/39065_page2.html#id3063

Help others by helping thy self

I'm trying to get my head around JS and PHP, so I thought I'd look for a way to put a video on bandAmp, I cant.  So I thought I'd try and get it there some other way that might be 'web page' friendly, and I came up with a pop-up.

It only works for videos hosted on youTube at the moment.
If you host your videos anywhere else let me know , I'll just adapt the php file.
#19November 20th, 2007 · 04:32 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
good idea
As with other ampers isz for one we' ve posted videos to our myspace and youtube pages.
Its great fun in the main live gig stuff except bozo creep which required blue screen studio hire.
Actually we hired space at warehouse photography studio had to paint the chroma key blue psych then at  day's end paint it back white.Videoed also in the car park with cut out instruments.
In fact the videos get more hits than the audio, google listings come up with bandamp and the videos .
Having a good camera is one thing, lights are another.Intentions for next vid is for 3 songs shoot in old school theater ,this time hiring a deadly lighting guy & his concert rig.
Love to post here but in the mean time don't let that discourage you, simplest would be to post the link in  bandamp your song info.The individual pro filer here provides a link list so get too it ampers .
Lets see what you got.

Myspace Japan is looking for music videos to service their mobile phones.so its happening.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.