1 2
#16July 8th, 2010 · 05:49 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: Call All MODS
Denis wrote…
Hey is it possible to send an email to members to advise them we are creating BandAMP II

Will PM the MODS - Need to make all ampers aware  8)
Naa! Only Rockers around here matey! 
#17July 8th, 2010 · 09:53 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: Call All MODS
Denis wrote…
Hey is it possible to send an email to members to advise them we are creating BandAMP II

Will PM the MODS - Need to make all ampers aware  8)
Harrumph....I'm bloody not talking to anyone until I've 'ad a couple purple hearts and a ride on my Lambretta w' me bird....
#18July 9th, 2010 · 11:43 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
ummm if youre saying every single member of the amp doesnt need to know then i agree. just a few of the active ones....ive seen them sign on and off but they never visit this thread so thats their own fault
#19July 9th, 2010 · 01:55 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
ummm if youre saying every single member of the amp doesnt need to know then i agree. just a few of the active ones....ive seen them sign on and off but they never visit this thread so thats their own fault
Dude..As mods we cant email every one, Admin might be able too but it's not a wise thing to to. A few years ago a news letter was flagged as spam from the bandAmp server, so it's kept to personal emails and post notifications.

will post my own suggestions for tracks later......
#20July 10th, 2010 · 08:04 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
and even if you had the power to I don't think it would be a good idea like you said...flagged as spam and whanot.

LETS GO PEOPLE. YOU KNOW THIS THREAD IS HERE. CLICK IT. I DARE YOU.
a little prodding around the site itself might do the trick, instead of mass emails.
#21July 18th, 2010 · 10:40 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
so what the heck folks...we doing this or not...
#22July 19th, 2010 · 06:30 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
so what the heck folks...we doing this or not...

It's Holiday season, I'm going to postpone any further efforts until September, hence I too will be on holiday, plus have a few duties to attend too. 
#23July 19th, 2010 · 11:00 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Ahh okay, makes sense. I'm looking forward to it!
#24August 20th, 2010 · 11:10 AM
9 threads / 9 songs
64 posts
Australia
Harro

I hate self promotion and shameless plugs... But I hope maybe there is the slightest chance that one of my tracks could make it. I usually never put out the overwhelming amounts of effort required for turning a track into a song, but I'm sure I could get motivated

Nick

*Edit: I'm at uni studying audio engineering. Anyone who writes music I'm advertising this site to
#25August 27th, 2010 · 03:13 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ArpKnight wrote…
Harro

I hate self promotion and shameless plugs... But I hope maybe there is the slightest chance that one of my tracks could make it. I usually never put out the overwhelming amounts of effort required for turning a track into a song, but I'm sure I could get motivated

Nick

*Edit: I'm at uni studying audio engineering. Anyone who writes music I'm advertising this site to :)

Suggest one of your songs to be included in the next bandAMP album, it will go out to vote, so far there has been very little interest, but I think that's because I have not been active with the project for a few weeks, I've just got back from holiday, I hope to be on the case from September.
#26August 27th, 2010 · 06:52 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
I made it on the first which was a huge honer for me.  I kind of feel bad suggesting another of my tunes for volume 2.  If I had to, I guess I'd have to say "Home Again" but if picked I'd like to upload an updated version.  I have remixed it using comments from ampers.  I'd also like to record "Testify" in full but that would be October when I have time to do it.   ...SkUnKaPe
#27August 28th, 2010 · 04:17 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
SkunkApe wrote…
I made it on the first which was a huge honer for me.  I kind of feel bad suggesting another of my tunes for volume 2.  If I had to, I guess I'd have to say "Home Again" but if picked I'd like to upload an updated version.  I have remixed it using comments from ampers.  I'd also like to record "Testify" in full but that would be October when I have time to do it.   ...SkUnKaPe

Right now we need as many members taking part, the more that do the more active it will become, so please don't feel bad about being included in the album.

When you have re-mixed/re-recorded the tracks, send them to me, this time I'll only need an mp3 at 192 kbps or greater, with as much meta data as possible in it, this will save me time.
#28August 29th, 2010 · 03:26 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I'll probably go for "Wallcrack" from my part, I'll put it in the highest quality possible. Getting on it ASAP. cheers
#29September 14th, 2010 · 12:04 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
A! different threads
I've linked the front page article to this thread 'ere - http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/30637.html

There are 4 threads on the go at the moment about BandAmp Vol II so if we stick to the one above we'll get there sooner than later.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.