1 2 3

#16February 18th, 2010 · 04:26 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Wasn't saying that you wouldn't be great for the job, you are on here a sure heck of a lot, I was just adding my 2 cents. 
#17February 19th, 2010 · 07:40 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Nice to see the discussion growing.
#18February 19th, 2010 · 11:48 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ANYMORE TAKERS!!!!!!!!
#19February 19th, 2010 · 01:36 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
FISH TO MODERATE......
An aquatic view might be interesting????

Splash
#20February 19th, 2010 · 02:38 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
re: FISH TO MODERATE......
swordfish wrote…

Splash

LOL     
You made me laught, hahahaha!

> Iszil
#21February 19th, 2010 · 02:39 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol lol that actually made me laugh as well. nice one swordy
#22February 19th, 2010 · 02:59 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
swordfish wrote…

Splash

seems like im a favourite then!!!!!    
#23February 19th, 2010 · 03:02 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
swordfish wrote…

Splash

blubb bubble...   can anyone translate fish' language?
#24March 22nd, 2010 · 01:22 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Old news it is, but yes. Just dropping by to congratulate the new mods (kings and battlecat, couldn't think of any better choice), who will undoubtedly do a great job. So where did I go, and why didn't I say anything? Well I tried, but BandAMP was as interesting as watching grass grow at some point, and life had become turbulent outside the pixels. And afterwards, other pixelized forms of entertainment took their priority (games).

Meanwhile playing in two bands now.. At some point will upload some material again - it's all a natural evolution of things... I may become more sociable again in the future.. who can tell?

Cheers and good luck all.
#25March 22nd, 2010 · 02:30 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
glad to see your still alive and kicking!
#26March 22nd, 2010 · 02:54 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
PuppetXeno wrote…
Old news it is, but yes. Just dropping by to congratulate the new mods (kings and battlecat, couldn't think of any better choice), who will undoubtedly do a great job. So where did I go, and why didn't I say anything? Well I tried, but BandAMP was as interesting as watching grass grow at some point, and life had become turbulent outside the pixels. And afterwards, other pixelized forms of entertainment took their priority (games).

Meanwhile playing in two bands now.. At some point will upload some material again - it's all a natural evolution of things... I may become more sociable again in the future.. who can tell?

Great to hear from you, Pup, and thanks for the vote of confidence...means a lot coming from you! Hope to hear from you soon!
#27March 22nd, 2010 · 03:31 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…

PX.......as exciting as watching grass grow !! Very funny !! Too true to !
And we were missing the lawn mower men......
Yes thanks for the vote of confidence.

These freak visits are ok but you just end up explaining where you've been.......and as a newly made Mod I demand that you visit bandAmp more often, or I'll...I'll...I'll think of something.

The simple fact that your still well is the most important.
So what are you playing?
I just bought GTA4, what an excellent game!
#28March 22nd, 2010 · 04:22 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
PuppetXeno wrote…
I may become more sociable again in the future.. who can tell?

good idea!!!!
#29March 23rd, 2010 · 02:47 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Heh thanks

kings wrote…
These freak visits are ok but you just end up explaining where you've been.......and as a newly made Mod I demand that you visit bandAmp more often, or I'll...I'll...I'll think of something.

The simple fact that your still well is the most important.
So what are you playing?
I just bought GTA4, what an excellent game!

I've played a number of games, mainly however a lot of Guild Wars, and more recently Lord of the Rings online. I like fantasy MMORPGs. The great thing about MMORPGs is, ofcourse, playing with other people, working together towards a common goal. There are many parallels to playing in a band - and it provides good challenge aswell as eye and ear candy. But it also sucks you in, and you want to continue playing, gain more levels, better equipment, etc. Much like music but I got the music bit already covered with 2 bands, and playing games I can do sitting down, which is a nice break from the rest of the daily routine too.

As said, once we have some decent recordings with either of the bands I will upload this. We've got 2 gigs coming up with UMF so if you wanna pay a visit, it's on april 4th in Odeon, Alkmaar, and the other april 29th in Merv's, Alkmaar
#30March 23rd, 2010 · 03:02 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
We've got 2 gigs coming up with UMF so if you wanna pay a visit, it's on april 4th in Odeon, Alkmaar, and the other april 29th in Merv's, Alkmaar :)
Excellent, Got it...see if I can make it.  

The trick is time management...then you can do anything! lol
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 10th, 2024 · 12:08 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.