1 2 3

#1May 4th, 2009 · 07:25 PM
1 threads
2 posts
United States of America
Hey guys, just wanted to tell u about...
Hey guys,
I just wanted to tell you about www.IndieMundo.com . It's a non-profit global website for independent bands, musicians and their fans! Basically, bands and musicians can upload their music and distribute it online, free. IndieMundo then pays bands/musicians money whenever their music is downloaded. Accounts are free for both musicians and their fans! If you want to know more about the site, feel free to contact me anytime at spencer@indiemundo.com!
#2May 4th, 2009 · 07:38 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Oh wow thanks for this load of spam that totally should be burned!!!

I want to tell you about a great site, www.bandamp.com ! You can create an account and upload your songs so theres really no freaking point to go to your site.
#3May 4th, 2009 · 07:55 PM
1 threads
2 posts
United States of America
Ok... thanks, but do they pay their users when their music is downloaded? No? Exactly my point. Thanks. Listen, I'm just trying to help out the indie community, I'm not here to argue with you.
#4May 4th, 2009 · 08:29 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
SpencerS so your not spamming us?
ohh ohh I see your just letting us know..
Tell you what get your damn link and spam you mother...
By the way Tx for your email address, lets see how much you'll like spam now idiot...
#5May 4th, 2009 · 08:32 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Maybe that was a bit harsh..
Just take your Indimundo de mierda y metelo por el culo so pendejo!!!
#6May 4th, 2009 · 08:42 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol man that was the perfect amount of harsh. babel fish here i come...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7May 4th, 2009 · 08:58 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
lol
#8May 4th, 2009 · 09:03 PM
1 threads
2 posts
United States of America
You guys don't seem to understand that IndieMundo is a non-profit giving away money to independent musicians/bands? We might also be giving away Xbox's in the future too, but whatever, if you guys don't want to participate, that's fine with me.
#9May 4th, 2009 · 09:37 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
cool...Now go away!
#10May 4th, 2009 · 09:57 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
LMMAAOASOOAOASHAOAOAOAALADL:A:A:APA:PL:LOLOLOLOLOLOLKSDHSDFGSFHAAEQA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was funking funny, M!
#11May 4th, 2009 · 10:10 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
this is a non-profit organization as well. there is ALWAYS a catch my friend. i dont know what they suckered you into but no one just gives away free money.
#12May 5th, 2009 · 11:04 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Heya M ,Kunadian & Minds..... what is so funny is that this Spencah person has no idea that I have  more then the normal capabilities of collecting data on his posts........ anyone want his IP addy?   * I'll even teach you how to continuously ping  till his system goes bye bye  LOL

*serious...... just ask M  
#13May 5th, 2009 · 11:56 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
LOL!!!

but seriously dont do it lol. we'll be no better than him lol
#14May 5th, 2009 · 01:35 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
SpencerS wrote…
You guys don't seem to understand that IndieMundo is a non-profit giving away money to independent musicians/bands? We might also be giving away Xbox's in the future too, but whatever, if you guys don't want to participate, that's fine with me.

Hows this possible? How can you give away money without asking something in return? What's the catch? How do *you* make money?
#15May 5th, 2009 · 01:53 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Lolz Holy Crap:

Indie Mundo wrote…
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ARTISTS

By uploading any data intended for use as music or audio, including, but not limited to, music in the mp3, m4a, m4p or wav format, you agree to the terms of this agreement, in its entirety. Uploaded information shall hereafter be referred to as “songs” or “the song”. The party that uploads any of the above-mentioned data shall be referred to as “the artist” or “artists”.

0. All rights to distribute songs electronically, both temporarily as "streaming media" and permenately as a download, including, but not limited to, any transmissions via HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, IP, over any type of wire, electro-magnetic wave, or fiber-optic cable, are hereby granted to any and all current or future owners of the site.

In other words, we own the songs.

In exchange, artists will be paid, via PayPal or other money transfer service as decided by the owners of the site, one hundred percent (hereafter referred to as “the percentage”) of the direct revenue from the distribution of their songs to the users, except for revenue directed to pay any costs the current or future owners of the site may incur while transferring money from users to artists, including, but not limited to, charges by a service such as PayPal.

Here's where we make money, by calculating in our overhead costs!

TPS reserves the right to change the percentage at any time without warning or notification in any form.

Guess what we'll do when we need more money!

These rights shall be transferred to any future owners of the site, should TPS sell the site. TPS reserves the right to sell these rights to any other party.

Yes, we own the songs, and you're not getting your rights back, ever

1. TPS assumes no rights to the songs other than those discussed above, including but not limited to distribution via other means, including, but not limited to, CD, Vinyl Disc, or live distribution at any performance.

2. Any legal consequences, including, but not limited to, copyright lawsuits, of the creation or distribution of the songs using any method are assumed by the artist, as possible under applicable law.

We will not protect your songs

3. TPS reserves the right to publish new versions of this document at any time for any reason without notification or advanced warning of any kind. Continued use of the site implies agreement with new terms and conditions.

We can change the rules whenever we want, would we require more money

4. Any disputes including this site as a party that will be resolved in a court of law shall be resolved in the courts of the State of Florida, United States of America.

Translations in green 
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:27 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.