1 2 3 4 5

#46January 20th, 2009 · 08:26 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
kings!!!!!!
YIKES....

I surfed over to your website.......got SPAMMED somethin' awful!

had to go to Microsoft to download anti spyware........to get rid of it.

it kept re-directing me to their site & only to get my credit card info....etc....to buy their spyware 2009 software.
"magic corporation" was their name.  i reported them as a phishing site.

turns out it was a trojan..........messed me up a little.....just thought i'd let ya know......not your fault i know.

mb
#47January 20th, 2009 · 09:09 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
WOW
Uhm..  First I just want to say thanks for everyone
 comming and posting there thoughts!

Minds you are a true fighter and I admire you for that!!

PX: not saying I agree with you but thanks and giving your side of this convo!

Now uhm can I ask that we try to tone it down haha
     I didn't mean to work the amp up into a vicious tizzy!
So guys from now on let's just chill out (take a toke or two)
And then count to ten then post with a calm frame of mind!!!

Thank you!
#48January 21st, 2009 · 12:07 AM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
On a more positive note:
I'm soooooooooooooooooo baked!
Hehehe look man! I love you guys ok
And I know this post is just going to
Future opinion of pot smokers
But I'm fucking high and I love it!
OMG I FING LOVE THE BEATLES!
#49January 21st, 2009 · 01:01 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: kings!!!!!!
marthamaymoo wrote…
YIKES....

I surfed over to your website.......got SPAMMED somethin' awful!

had to go to Microsoft to download anti spyware........to get rid of it.

it kept re-directing me to their site & only to get my credit card info....etc....to buy their spyware 2009 software.
"magic corporation" was their name.  i reported them as a phishing site.

turns out it was a trojan..........messed me up a little.....just thought i'd let ya know......not your fault i know.

mb :o

Very strange, I was warned a while back that my server was experiencing more attacks to it's systems, but not that anyone had come in.
I have my home page open every time FF starts up , and I really do not have the malware symptoms you have. And I know your type of 'trojan' .
Got any more details, as in did you click a link or write the address in the address bar?
Were you infected as you opened the home page or as you surfed the links? Because it would have had to 'download' it's self into your computer.
I have found 'alien' files on my server in the past, I believe they came from someone having written some PHP into the SHOUT chat boxs I had , which then 'created' the files in my site, I saw no consequences of the files being there but they were all deleted along with the Shout Chat boxs.
#50January 21st, 2009 · 06:32 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
i just clicked on a link......my puter was slow.....so i clicked on another link & then WHAM.

didn't happen when your site loaded.....just clicking a link.

s'ok now.....downloaded defender...seems to have cleared it up.

mb
#51January 21st, 2009 · 01:01 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
marthamaymoo wrote…
i just clicked on a link......my puter was slow.....so i clicked on another link & then WHAM.

didn't happen when your site loaded.....just clicking a link.

s'ok now.....downloaded defender...seems to have cleared it up.

mb

Maybe!
To be honest with you I think you already had your Virus, as you say your computer was slow. And this kind of trojan (Marino had it not so long ago) does "pop-up" randomly telling you "your pc is infected ...download this software for so many dollars". And it will redirect your browser to their product page.
I've just gone through all the links on my home page and NONE of them SPAM in any way , and there are certainly no Viruses on there and anyway it's my site , I'd have to literally write in and upload the type of Trojan your on about.
I'll tell you what you should have done, had a coffee first, then really made sure you knew for a fact that it came from my site BEFORE you go and plaster over a forum that my site has Trojans on it.........an even wiser move would have been to PM me.....it's really no laughing matter that you get a Trojan from any site.......but it is as serious when someone openly accuses me of having Viruses on my site.
Cheers
#52January 21st, 2009 · 03:32 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
holy crap.

Plaster?  one post?

I assumed that you would have have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER that a virus was on your site.

Time of files being changed on my computer were when I was on Bandamp & then on to your site.
My computer was slow loading YOUR site.  I clicked on a link & then WHAMMO.  I got shut down.
i jumped to the conclusion that your site was infected.  I APOLOGIZE. sincerely.

I was NOT AWARE that you would have to "literally write in and upload the type of Trojan" to your site.
I just thought that maybe some sh!thead had attacked your site & thought i'd better tell you quick.

"just thought i'd let ya know......not your fault i know."

my open "accusation" was nothing more than trying to tell a fellow amper that maybe some loser had messed with his site.

k? 

#53January 21st, 2009 · 07:04 PM
1 threads
7 posts
United States of America
re: On a more positive note:
DowntownSasquatch wrote…
I'm soooooooooooooooooo baked!
Hehehe look man! I love you guys ok
And I know this post is just going to
Future opinion of pot smokers
But I'm fucking high and I love it!
OMG I FING LOVE THE BEATLES! :o

WOOOOOwhoOOOOOOOO the Beatles!!!!!!!!!!!! heck yes! lets all get high to the tunes of the beatles!

#54January 21st, 2009 · 07:16 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
mr. Sasquatch sir!
you crack me up! lol 
#55January 22nd, 2009 · 12:55 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
marthamaymoo wrote…
holy crap.

Plaster?  one post?

I assumed that you would have have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER that a virus was on your site.

Time of files being changed on my computer were when I was on Bandamp & then on to your site.
My computer was slow loading YOUR site.  I clicked on a link & then WHAMMO.  I got shut down.
i jumped to the conclusion that your site was infected.  I APOLOGIZE. sincerely.

I was NOT AWARE that you would have to "literally write in and upload the type of Trojan" to your site.
I just thought that maybe some sh!thead had attacked your site & thought i'd better tell you quick.

"just thought i'd let ya know......not your fault i know."

my open "accusation" was nothing more than trying to tell a fellow amper that maybe some loser had messed with his site.

k? 
 :(
Yea! sorry , a little heavy handed maybe.....but it is a serious thing to be told 'your site is feeding people a virus'.....on an open forum.......think about it !
There is a pm service ..... it works......the thread is not for chatting and unrelated subjects. It's DS's thread anyway, not mine, so he gets the notification , I just happen to read the thread.

So you say "I'm just letting you know" and then I strangely feel like saying "thank you for telling me" but some thing's wrong with that scenario, can you spot the difference ?
None of it has anything to do with me or my site!

I've just checked all the immediate links on my home page and I've scanned the whole site for viruses ..... guess what .....?

#56January 22nd, 2009 · 01:30 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hey kings...
kings wrote…
here is a pm service ..... it works......the thread is not for chatting and unrelated subjects. It's DS's thread anyway, not mine, so he gets the notification , I just happen to read the thread.

hey, now you're doing it aswell!

I understand your viewpoint though and you're right, but I understand marthamaymoo's view aswell. She already and sincerely apologized - she just didn't think of it that way.

Rest assured the integrity of your site and you as a site manager remain intact, and that you are not losing any reputation points over this (whatever the heck that means!)

Now all chill out please, this thread was supposed to be about something green and peaceful....
#57January 22nd, 2009 · 01:58 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Very sick Panda bears ?

Fresh cow-pats?

Stoned caterpillars ?

I cant remember....remind me...

O! yea! The Beatles ..... but they were blue !!!
#58January 22nd, 2009 · 02:41 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: rastafari anyone?
Well................
I played in a lot of ska bands .........so I seen a lot!!!

and the herb seriously screwed a lot of good friends.........

just slows u down so much u miss the fast lane...............

fish
#59January 22nd, 2009 · 03:59 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
re: re: rastafari anyone?
swordfish wrote…
Well................
I played in a lot of ska bands .........so I seen a lot!!!

and the herb seriously screwed a lot of good friends.........

just slows u down so much u miss the fast lane...............

fish

yes, I have played with quite a few musicians, it seems like it took twice as long to bet out playing in the bands that had heavy ganja users, caused them to suffer from C.R.S.   Write in changes to the music at one practice, go to the next practice they had forgotten the changes had to do it all over again.  I don't have a problem with it at all but , I have found (my own experience) that heavy users tend to be more forgetful and mistake prone.
#60January 23rd, 2009 · 01:57 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
Exzactly... But I'm just saying in moderatio. Pot isn't bad! Guys it's just like alchohaul to much will duck you up but an occasional drink or two or three hehe are fine......

To much of a good thing Isnt that great! Thats a key rule man!
1 2 3 4 5

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 6:23 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.