1 2 3 4 5

#1January 17th, 2009 · 10:32 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
rastafari anyone?
hey guys...this is a free speech forum right?

can i bring up the subject of ganja (more commonly known as pot)

before anyone rights me off as a big stoner... i just wanna say a few things...

The hemp plant is one of a few plants that can be used in its entireity!!!!!

hemp is a fuel, a fiber for clothes and paper, a medicine, and in my case a religious sacrament!!

I believe in a monotheistic god, who is just and fair... a god who supports the use of ganja

and my religion is supported by the mainstream christian bible!!!

if you guys want i will post the MANY religious texts and scriptures in which weed is

brought up....

but anyway... does anyone disagree or (more importantly  ) agree?

or am i alone?

DONT BE SHY STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT!!!!
#2January 18th, 2009 · 12:30 AM
42 posts
United States of America
i agree with you
ive only smoked pot twice.but it helped me with a lot of stuff.it calmed my nerves.
#3January 18th, 2009 · 12:54 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I don't know about it being a religion but.. I think the fact that it is illegal is one of the wrong things that is wrong with certain parts of the world.  They revitalize a downtown area and all they build is places for bars to open ....... that's all there is,.. is bars/nightclubs.(some revitalization , what is in it for families or other business).  So they entice you to come down there and drink a legal substance ..knowing you're gonna drive home....... the police sit and wait,  just to catch all the drinkers for big fines, DUI's, and such.. Plus all the fights , rapes and problems that alcohol brings on .  Yet you can't smoke a joint or take a bong hit..  and Yes there are lots of medicinal purposes for Marijuana..

Now from what I understand,  the industrial hemp plant is not the same as  marijuana plants , true industrial hemp doesn't have enough THC in it   You could smoke the hell out of it but it won't get you high. Someone  please reinform me if I am wrong. 

http://azhemp.org/Archive/Package/Uses/uses.html
http://naihc.org/hemp_information/hemp_defined.html#plant
http://arthritis.about.com/od/medmarijuana/Medical_Marijuana_Medicinal_Marijuana_Medical_Uses_Of_Marijuana.htm

There are tons of sites if your into reading about it.
#4January 18th, 2009 · 10:39 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Wasted forever
Ferociously stoned......

But I wouldn't make a bloody religion of it!
"You cannot partition the Lard with prayer"

Put it this way...Now that you've discovered you have eyes, dont tell me you have....I know you have.......tell me what you see. 

What gets me though is this 'image' I have of the old wise man tootin on his pipe, becoming wiser and sort of learning how to let go and ....die , I suppose !
But yet these days it seams that so many 'joungsters' toot you need to get stoned just to know how to live !
Me tinks tis strange !!
#5January 18th, 2009 · 11:06 AM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
what im saying is... marijuana is a plant put here by god (if you believe that) ou dont cook it up in a lab or buy it from a doctor you grow it!! its 100% natural and i'll be damned if it aint one of the best things in the world!!!

you cant become hooked
& the only adverse effect i have seen is i eat a whole hell of a lot high!!

god i love the munchies!!!

So far its me and kings and mr. goat!!!

anyone else?
#6January 18th, 2009 · 12:00 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
DS,you can become hooked.
It becomes an impulse. Just think about it.

See.
#7January 18th, 2009 · 12:22 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
I think what is meant is that there is no withdrawal symptoms... unless you include crankiness... 

"God gave us ALL the seed bearing plants and herbs to use..."

Genesis 1:12

p.s I am perpetually stoned immaculate!
#8January 18th, 2009 · 12:23 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
to the contrary
marijuana CAN become a habit...

that us ENTIRELY different from being hooked and HAVING TO DO IT

just so you can function properly (or improperly)

and when you stop a habit you dont have withdrawl symptoms

unlike when you are adicted.....

see.
#9January 18th, 2009 · 12:31 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Habits can have withdrawal symptoms. I can agree it depends on the habit.
But still.  Habits can be addictions,and addictions can be habits.

There.
#10January 18th, 2009 · 12:38 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Well then perhaps it should be stated this way...  Marijuana users suffer no adverse affects from addiction other than uncontrollable munchies and a cranky demeanor during withdrawal!

Now.
#11January 18th, 2009 · 02:35 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
MindsAtPlay wrote…
I think what is meant is that there is no withdrawal symptoms... unless you include crankiness... 

"God gave us ALL the seed bearing plants and herbs to use..."

Genesis 1:12

p.s I am perpetually stoned immaculate!

Yea! Cuz down here there are no stars............

#12January 18th, 2009 · 02:40 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Ahhh the herb of the gods
yes, it is true that this herb...is natural, and has great properties...  It is a wonderful feeling, no doubt..  Illegal though it is, I believe it should not be illegal..  Although, keep in mind, driving while under the influence of this drug is no different, if not worse than being under the influence of Alcohol.. And there is no well, I only had one hit, so I aint THAT stoned..  With herb, one hit is enough to impair you to a point of being excessively drunk.. Many people try to deny this, but it is true.. .TRUST me, I was a dealer, as well as grower.. I know more about this herb than most need to know.. I studied this herb, the chemistry of it, to properly understand what concentration of THC provides the best Euphoria..  With THC more isn't necessarily better... It has to be tempered with a few other chemicals that are naturally produced in it to provide the best feeling. I had a hybrid plant, it was Jamaican red hair sens, with a Hawaain green hair that was incredible... The colors and sounds were intense....  I loved it... But I developed an allergy to it, and can not smoke it..  I end up having heart palpitations and intense pain and burning...  Not a happy sensation.. When that started, I really started to try to figure out what happened, why I can't do it anymore.. Turns out it, as it is highly toxic,  I just happened to be sensitive to it.. It takes time to break down your resisitance to it.. Anyway, I still feel it should be legalized, though look for the quality to go to shit if that happens..
#13January 18th, 2009 · 03:49 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
well well well!!!

im glad to see im not alone this!!!!

mary jane can be your best friend or your worst enemy man!!!

you've just got to take things into perspective....

most of the people i smoke with (including myself) are honors students

at the top of our class!!

just because we enjoy our herb dsnt make us less than anyone else!!

i get really tired of teachers and such telling us lies and propaganda

warning us of the dangers of weed!!!

some one needs to get the truth about mary jane out there!!!
#14January 18th, 2009 · 03:50 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
GANJA !
okay i cant help but really love this site when i log on and go straight to the pit and the forum posts include ganja! its a good day.

Okay i dont smoke pot, i never have. I dont think it should be illegal, we as americans should make our own descions, on whether or not to smoke it. But hey as long as you want to do it, you enjoy doing it, and its not hurting anyone else...Go for it! Its like if pot is illegal, sex should be too...and lord knows what would happen if sex was banned.

Let the good times roll!

#15January 18th, 2009 · 03:56 PM
1 threads
7 posts
United States of America
I LOVE BANDAMP!
Go home get stoned
we can end up making love instead of misery
go home get stoned!!!!

wow ok im over it! but seriously..pot is very relaxing. I say legalize it!!!! 
1 2 3 4 5

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:48 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.