1 2
#16October 20th, 2007 · 03:13 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Ah, but it does express what I was trying to say.  "Qu'est qu'il passe" is 100% a colloquial phrase for "what's going on" that I learned when I was learning French.

It's Belgian.

Quebequoise French accents screw with my mind.  It's bad enough that French French people say "shuis" for "je suis" and "parsq" for "parce que" without having to deal with the Canadianisms.
#17October 20th, 2007 · 01:43 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
d'accord, ami.  je n'en ai rien d'autre pour te dire.  It's a draw then.

(since i got chirped at for writing a post in french several months back, i'll post a machine translation of the above; nothing less than what you could do yourself if you were interested in doing so: )

Agree, friend. I have nothing else to tell you.
#18October 20th, 2007 · 03:39 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hmmmm are you guys done?????
Thx for the French lessons!!!

Heads up "JIM" you Rock buddy!
Marino
#19October 20th, 2007 · 05:43 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Il y a 5 ans dequis que j'ai eu un conversation propre en francais.  So much so that that sentence took a lot of though.  Was my past tense conjugation for avoir correct?  Did I place depuis properly?  Dear, oh dear.  C'etait bonne.  We gotta do this again.

And sure, M, French lessons are over .  Sorry for completely hijacking your thread Jim.
#20October 20th, 2007 · 07:35 PM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
hahahaha is it possible to change your sound?
#21October 20th, 2007 · 10:30 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Hey
There is a reason this is the Pit, no reason to worry about Hijacking threads,  They are all here for the taking... Woo Hoo It's a free for all here...  Take any thread and turn it into whatever you want... that is the coolest aspect of it!!  hahahaha

And sure you can change your sound, but it wont matter if you suck, like me....

Thanks M, I do in fact rock, the problem is, I dont roll well... so, it doesn't work out very well most of the time.. hahahaha

I need to learn to roll, and smooth out the rough spots, to make it easier..

JimK
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.