#1March 26th, 2009 · 06:26 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Dont Come Home (New)

This song is not in a battle

A new version of the original "Don't Come Home" which was recorded ion August of last year.

Original thread: http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/6680.html

Lyrics are in the other thread..

Cheers

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 26th, 2009 · 06:43 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Dont Come Home (New)
wow.......... this is a great song......the intro to the voc is a bit too long....but

you are songsmith ............ structure is here to see..........

i like this song........ well done

there are loads of points about the production but that stax to nothing as the song works

fish
#3March 26th, 2009 · 07:17 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
thanks for the comment man!

this is a really hard song for me to sing... when I first decided to remake this I tried to sing normally for the verses then an octave higher in the choruses (because the chorus was originally too low) but then that didn't work (chorus didn't sound good because I was singing so high) so then I decided to raise the pitch of the whole song to what it is now so that I can sing the whole thing at the same level. It's still hard to sing the high notes lol.

I see what you mean about the into...

I've uploaded a new version again - shorter intro.

http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/7204.html

I'll delete this thread soon because we have the new one... let me know what you think of the new intro! it's really just the same but without the long lead guitar part.

#4September 8th, 2009 · 07:19 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Great song mate structure and melody solid , to my ears vocal sounds spot on for style , would love to get a live band on this with horns 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:42 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.