1 2 3 4 5

#31February 13th, 2006 · 07:25 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
re: SWEET
GuitarGuY1989 wrote…
and you have a really good voice..

Thanks you liked my voice, but I don't agree.

Chill wrote…
wow it's like you listened to 6 or 7 of your favourite songs altogether in one song...!

Nice compliment. And yeah, my mic is really cheap!

> Iszil
#32February 17th, 2006 · 11:11 AM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
Great Work Bro
Hey man...Uve really kickd ass man...I made it hear to one of my guitar teachers in skool...and he was dumb-founded by the quality as well as talent uve put in...Everything sounds perfect...Its sounding like Dream Theater played by a 17 year old...thats awesome bro..keep going
Nyk
#33February 18th, 2006 · 12:16 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Well, this is my post n° 400 so decided to write in my own song.

Thanks painkiller001 for that post. Cool you showed this to your guitar teacher.
Well, let's see how goes this on battle.

> Iszil
#34February 23rd, 2006 · 11:44 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Wow! Some excellent counter melodies played out on the guitar in the first 2 minutes. Sweet, sweet riffs. Very rockin'! The whole song is tight! I imagine you took your precious time developing this and it definitely shows. Love the instrumental break at 3:04. And then a similar repeated pattern through out. Drums are really great. Did you use a drum machine, it's very tight, but also sounds very realistic. Love the kickin' bass. This is definately professional. Only thing, IMO, the vocals need a touch more work. They aren't bad at all, but they sound somewhat restrained, just loosen up and feel it. But, all in all the lyrics and vocals sit very well in the mix and the song as a whole is just awesome, very nice composition. I didn't not realize you were such an excellent guitarist. 100% hope you win the Feb battle, you definitely earned it.
#35February 24th, 2006 · 05:24 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
re: Mental Trap
WoW. That was awesome. How the hell you can put so many ideas into one piece is amazing. Yeah, I gotta agree too. the quality got much better on this one. Keep at it..I know you have something goin' on there....C
#36February 24th, 2006 · 11:54 PM
25 posts
United States of America
I love the beginning of the song...Not really my kind of music, but if I was into your style I'd definitely love your music. So...........good job! m/
#37February 28th, 2006 · 07:52 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
Spain
best song from ISZIL
Ok, definitively, the best song from ISZIL, good song, good sound quality, good mixing and production,good climatic aurea to be arranged to listen ( a little more volume in the master, please...)
Only objection: like always, solo guitar... i need more instruments performance, like a bass line, or a vocal concept in your songs...
Thanx for your talent & creativity...

XORTH
#38March 10th, 2006 · 05:54 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Man! You're right, I was anything BUT bored while listening to this. As Artofbeing said, this is a bandamp masterpiece. Looks like you have put a lot of blood sweat and tears into this one and all I can say is well done! Keep the tunes coming and let me know when your prog album comes out.
#39March 10th, 2006 · 09:28 PM
8 threads / 3 songs
102 posts
United Kingdom
NIce work, i love that intro... It almost hurt to listen to (in a good way)

Are you using cool edit by any chance, the brainwave tool in there????

The intro really played with my head... Didn't need to listen in headphones like you suggested, it came through really well in nice wide stereo...

Good stuff, keep on rocking....

Dave...
#40March 12th, 2006 · 07:06 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Love the prog-edge on this. I grew up listening to a lot of prog stuff...Nice work man...
#41March 13th, 2006 · 11:47 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
little comment on production:(with all respect cause its fairly good)
some hihats and rides are panned extreme right/left, not very natural in my ears, but you can make that choice, just wanted you to realize(personally i don't like that, especially on headphones)
we discussed your dig.guitarsound already; there are ways to get them better, especially the distortions ofcourse, and then again, you can choose for it( i must say that solo sound worked good sometimes)

Although i liked the singing, you can grow in that, but you did good! I know how hard it can be..

the composition is one you could discuss.., i played it a 10 times in a few days, i decided to respect it in the way it is, but i think it outgrown the name 'song'( i mean like it is almost more than that)

well..,for the creativity, the arrangement, the playing...

you get an A+

vote ofcourse must be a 90% sorry, but there must be something remaining for the perfect song 
#42March 13th, 2006 · 04:11 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
MaxdB wrote…
the composition is one you could discuss.., i played it a 10 times in a few days, i decided to respect it in the way it is, but i think it outgrown the name 'song'( i mean like it is almost more than that)

What did you mean with that?

Well, thanks for all those nice comments you have posted. I like when people appreciate my music and even more when it's done with hard work.

> Iszil
#43March 16th, 2006 · 03:50 PM
1 posts
United Kingdom
review
love the keyboard at the start not to sure bout the slide guitar though i like the solo does get a bit repetitive though and a that cmplex. love the minor bit where it changes for a second. slightly corny where the drum comes in but i like it. love the guitar behind. wow distortion part is awesome. after that it just gets better and better. Awesome!

Nice one
#44March 16th, 2006 · 09:06 PM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
nice tune man......i like it
you can see a big diff. in your work your headed in the right diretion!
#45March 16th, 2006 · 09:52 PM
I don't like it as much as everyone else did.
Don't strain your voice so much; you sound like you're in too much pain.
Did you improvise that opening guitar solo? I heard the blooper and I heard you stick to the blues adage of "if you hit a wrong note, hit it again so it sounds like you meant to hit it."
Where's the samba? All the jazz in there was swung, and samba ain't swung.
1 2 3 4 5

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:52 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.