1 2 3 4 5

#16January 15th, 2006 · 03:40 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Iraq
Mental Trap
Nice work, I really like the way you put this together.  This is only my second post on here and I am still finding my way around this site. I will look back for more.
#17January 28th, 2006 · 11:30 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Now entered to February Battle.
Let's see how it goes...
Once again, thanks for comments.

> Iszil
#18January 28th, 2006 · 12:01 PM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
Its definatly cool to hear such variety in a song. The production quality is quite great and your right it dosen't really get boring at all, there is always somthing new going on. I think the vocals could you just a little bit of polishing but overall they sound good. Maybe just thow a little bit of FX on them, bit of verb and delay. but your voice has a nice different sound to it, reminds me a bit of Bob Dylan which is cool. Ah and the awsome Samba breakdown thing is great. it reminds me of mario for Nintendo whihc is a cool change and its cool when you hit the distortion and give it a bit of latin flavor. And definately for the equiptment your working with it sounds great.

Overall great job man. 
#19January 28th, 2006 · 04:05 PM
8 posts
United States of America
I'm sorry , the vocals, guitar, and drums are really good, but it's kinda long and boring.
#20January 29th, 2006 · 03:47 PM
10 posts
Romania
Great job especially with the equipment you mentioned!
Is like "Eloy" but made by one man!
#21January 30th, 2006 · 09:40 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
sonofnagar wrote…
I'm sorry , the vocals, guitar, and drums are really good, but it's kinda long and boring.

Everyone has his opinion, but I don't agree with that of "boring".

byzonoo wrote…
Is like "Eloy" but made by one man!

Is that a song of a band? Can you tell me which band?

And well, thanks for comments, and that of the vocals, I used a lot of FX, so don't know if I should use more. And thanks for that compliment saying that my voice is like Dylan's.

> Iszil
#22January 30th, 2006 · 10:37 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
As Mr. Jimk said, now this is called Mental Crap.

> Iszil
#23January 31st, 2006 · 03:17 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Venezuela
Good Song!
#24February 5th, 2006 · 10:29 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
cool track
i just downloaded your song and it really catchy i think...but, maybe u should mix it with real speaker, i mean not only with your headphones...surround speakers might be good...=P

but, it just me...=)

overall...it's a great track...good job bro! 
#25February 5th, 2006 · 10:29 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
cool track
i just downloaded your song and it really catchy i think...but, maybe u should mix it with real speaker, i mean not only with your headphones...surround speakers might be good...=P

but, it just me...=)

overall...it's a great track...good job bro! 
#26February 9th, 2006 · 06:09 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Thanks for comments.
Well, I realized when I listened this in my stereo that the bass was too high, something that I'll fix, but just a detail.

> Iszil
#27February 10th, 2006 · 03:48 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
This song is not boring. Just probably not songofnagar's style.
Or maybe it was to much for him to handle

#28February 11th, 2006 · 07:05 PM
SWEET
Man that was premo... You are a very talented musician...and you have a really good voice.. i really liked your song.
#29February 12th, 2006 · 12:48 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
42 posts
Canada
Excellent work. Like the progretion changes (A especialy the choppy shots). keep em comming.
#30February 13th, 2006 · 12:22 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
$3 mic
really really mad..... full of changes and very interesting

Really well played lots of changes, best song ive heard on bandamp so far, maybe one or two better musically but this is a lot closer to my style 

daeljan was right though, when the keyboards faded out, and it was just guitar and drums, the song actually went quieter when i feel that it should have maintaining the power... or even grown.

Automatically added to my playlist i mean comeon, this song kicks ass, just "maybe" a bit of a pain that it's 10min long, but when you listen to it.... wow it's like you listened to 6 or 7 of your favourite songs altogether in one song...!

my personal opinion is that the ending could have ended on a bang, or a chord ring rather than a fade out.... not a big fan of fade outs...

I have to end on a very positive note on this critique considering what song i am commenting on...

The song rocks!!! love it

PS: i thought my $7 mic was cheap...
1 2 3 4 5

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.