1 2 3
#31December 12th, 2005 · 12:38 PM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
The rhythm of this song kind of mesmerizes me – almost hypnotic. Along with the smooth melodic vocals this makes up a great easy listening song!
#32December 13th, 2005 · 11:09 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
AnnaJo wrote…
I really like this, it's a good song, well put together and you've got a great voice - quite often when I listen to 'amateur' tracks it seems to be the singing that lets the song down, but that's not the case with you.  I guess my criticism would be that for me, it's all very much on one level, the instrumentation doesn't really change and there's no dynamic contrast between verses and choruses etc.  The harmony helps there, but if it was me, i'd want a bit of change in the song somewhere, a change in the guitar or drum part or a moment of quiet, even if it was very brief, just to break it up a bit.

Thanks for the suggestions, this was what I was hoping to hear.
#33December 14th, 2005 · 05:02 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
tune
Nice tune. Illustrates how tunes should be mixed well. Thank you.
#34February 12th, 2006 · 10:56 AM
2 posts
Malaysia
Even if I've just heard 2 of your songs which are Mr. Down Happy (the best I've heard so far on Bandamp) and this one..I must say, you're very very talented.. Quality is what you're made of.
#35February 12th, 2006 · 05:55 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Safe from Myself
Good song................Critique'''''
Beautifully recorded....................but poor mix.....................drums sound as if in the garden next door......vocals very well done..............push the guitars back a bit..................and let something else happen..............no hook here to lock me into what is essentially a pop song..............chorus where?
1:47 'find me in the corner' seems like it could be a chorus lurking in the lyric----------this could add length to the song and reduce need of repeated guitar strumming . The end of the song is weak

some help i hope

uve got a hit here

gets my vote v good
#36February 13th, 2006 · 01:22 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
re: Safe from Myself
swordfish wrote…
Good song................Critique'''''
Beautifully recorded....................but poor mix.....................drums sound as if in the garden next door......vocals very well done..............push the guitars back a bit..................and let something else happen..............no hook here to lock me into what is essentially a pop song..............chorus where?
1:47 'find me in the corner' seems like it could be a chorus lurking in the lyric----------this could add length to the song and reduce need of repeated guitar strumming . The end of the song is weak

some help i hope

uve got a hit here

gets my vote v good

Thanks, this helps.
#37February 13th, 2006 · 01:26 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Not my style, but is well done. May be too much chorus on the voice.

> Iszil
#38April 19th, 2006 · 11:50 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
Mexico
great
the battery sounds great
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:09 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.