1 2 3 4

#16May 2nd, 2006 · 09:19 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Sounds like a bunch of noise to me. What are you saying? blu blu bla! bla bla bbuh bluh.  
#17May 3rd, 2006 · 12:46 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Cane wrote…
Sounds like a bunch of noise to me. What are you saying? blu blu bla! bla bla bbuh bluh.   :shake:

Me too!lol Check out II.VII.Vs " Freak aboutcha".
#18May 3rd, 2006 · 06:46 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Cane wrote…
Sounds like a bunch of noise to me. What are you saying? blu blu bla! bla bla bbuh bluh.   :shake:

I can see Cane, that you have a "very open mind" (as you stated in your Wutz Good song)

mind you, I didn't at all comment to your song, just to the attitude that comes with the genre. got that? and with a even but perhaps you are incapable of seeing that. or do you really believe I regard rap evil?

thanks anyway for really listening to my song, and what was I saying again? blu blu bla! bla bbuh bluh? not at all my friend, not at all. try to unclog your ears and open your mind aswell as your heart (if you have one) and try to see beyond your underdog pose, and lighten up a little.
#19May 3rd, 2006 · 09:15 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Cane wrote…
SavLShortyT wrote…
Me too!lol Check out II.VII.Vs " Freak aboutcha".

Man,
 This is not what I expected to see coming from you. You speak of being open minded, and talk about the haters, then spread such hate yourself. This is a childesh comment. honestly, PuppetXeno was honest  and forthright in his comment, and he stated nothing that would cause such an attack... To critique his song open mindedly, you have to listen to the song. There is a fantastic rythm going on here... and the vocals are well laid out. and if you paid attention you would see the song as a whole, and realize what a true work of art this is. To mix this kind of stuff is intense.. He is actually playing  instruments.. this isn't a bunch of sequencing... it is raw, and real. it is him... With Hip hop, it is sequencing and samples.. Like I said before, it is not easy to get a lyrical flow going. it is even harder to get  something this complex together.. Try it sometime... YOu will have anew appreciation for this.  

Jim K
#20May 6th, 2006 · 06:29 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
wow Jim, those are great words... thanks man... !
#21May 6th, 2006 · 09:17 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
could it be that Cane and Shorty are one and the same person?

(al)one and (l)only?

he/she/it needs to show what he/she/it is fighting for, even it was blublablubla what he/she/it praises behind and beneath his/hers/its underground and backyard noise, before he/she/it has some rights to judge others blublabla.

So these kind of comments are not serious and naive as well. Words born out of childs mouth. Don't knowing about life and how to deal with.

Pitty that my german words wouldnt be understood. So I guess thats not the same headshaking I can leave here in f..peep...g english words. Better I leave BandAMP before the world goes down.

PX: well done
Three thumbs up!
#22May 12th, 2006 · 03:10 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
thanks TK... I agree

but then... yeah, this song.. anyone else got anything REAL to say about this song?
#23May 12th, 2006 · 04:06 PM
4 posts
United Kingdom
Hey

cool stuff dude i gotta say the effects make it sound cool, i cant really make out the lyrics that much so i wud turn down the drums. very catchy tune dude

keep rockin!!
#24May 12th, 2006 · 05:38 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Prayers of Omen
great stereo separation
1 Min in no change..............
cant differenciate the lyrics.

sounds lazy for you pup

you experiment with new sftware here ????
vevry very clean recording nice
luv ya still

splash the fish ........high vote on quality
#25May 12th, 2006 · 05:45 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: Prayers of Omen
ive listened to this many times............ the backing is great but the vocals don't punch through enough to get the message over
#26May 12th, 2006 · 05:47 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: re: Prayers of Omen
i love the seperation here............................drums away from bass and guitar    
#27May 16th, 2006 · 12:39 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
14 posts
Malaysia
all the effects used are very macth... like space song
#28May 16th, 2006 · 06:54 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: re: Prayers of Omen
swordfish wrote…
great stereo separation
1 Min in no change..............
cant differenciate the lyrics.

sounds lazy for you pup

you experiment with new sftware here ????
vevry very clean recording nice
luv ya still

splash the fish ........high vote on quality

lazy??? weow... creating this 6 minute something piece was a pretty tough job... So okay, well when you're deep into creating a song the lead voice does sound distinguishable enough... I mixed them so that they would blend in with the music, I would mix them (and sing) differently now, but I'm personally okay with it right now. I really think one should be able to hear the lyrics, even through the echo and modulation effects.

thanks for the rating I need just a few more of those...
#29May 16th, 2006 · 06:55 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: re: re: Prayers of Omen
swordfish wrote…
ive listened to this many times............ the backing is great but the vocals don't punch through enough to get the message over

yeah, message... it's more a massage for the ears...
#30May 16th, 2006 · 06:57 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: re: re: re: Prayers of Omen
swordfish wrote…
i love the seperation here............................drums away from bass and guitar    :)

Thanks, yeah... mixing mixing mixing... Took me quite some time to get it to my liking.. Particulary the drums eq was very difficult. Anyway thanks for your reviews and many listens
1 2 3 4

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.