1 2 3
#31December 29th, 2005 · 09:58 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
12 posts
Malaysia
Simply beautiful, cant say much but i do really like the sound of it keep up the good work dude!!
#32December 30th, 2005 · 07:39 AM
96 posts
United States of America
definatly not your best - but mayby i will have a chance at wining now - LOL

i like it - i th it had a great groove and overall ssound. it was cool to hear you sing - not sure if i have herd you sing before.

the progression isn't like before that i have herd form you, but i love thge lyrics - and dont worry aboaut software sound - i listen for your composition - we all struggle with lack of musicians ( ie drummers, basses ) so don't worry - you made your drums vary and stay simple and the bass could use a little stopn here nad there.

but great soing!!!
#33March 10th, 2006 · 05:34 PM
2 posts
Sweden
hey
yeah, there is just one thing to say, and that's good enough!
#34March 13th, 2006 · 09:59 PM
9 posts
United States of America
hey
its good..i like it great job!
#35March 14th, 2006 · 09:32 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
good enough for me
sometimes our best comes at the spur of the moment-this song captured your feelings you wanted to express!!I think this is your best so far (imo), vocally its unique ,musically it reminded me of some early WHO.What i liked most was your vocals-that was the difference for me.Good job,amigo.
#36April 14th, 2006 · 01:34 AM
2 threads
28 posts
New Zealand
solos are a bit loud in the mix, and the vocals could use a little bit more reverb maybe. all in all i think you're on the right track. in terms of writing, i might try to vary the bass up a bit. maybe take it out here and there or change up the rythmn. give the guitar and drums a bit of space to breath. would love to hear what the song would sound like with real drums and bass, but for what it's worth, i enjoyed listening to your song. all the best, mark.
#37April 14th, 2006 · 03:02 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
TheEnrightHouse wrote…
solos are a bit loud in the mix, and the vocals could use a little bit more reverb maybe. all in all i think you're on the right track. in terms of writing, i might try to vary the bass up a bit. maybe take it out here and there or change up the rythmn. give the guitar and drums a bit of space to breath. would love to hear what the song would sound like with real drums and bass, but for what it's worth, i enjoyed listening to your song. all the best, mark.

I guess you chose my worst song.
Try with Mental Trap of Falldown!... those have better sound and musical quality.

> Iszil
#38May 9th, 2006 · 12:42 AM
4 posts
United States of America
overall really good!your vocals started to get really weird right before that guitar solo but i thought it was fine.great song.
#39May 13th, 2006 · 07:19 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
Iszil!!!!

I don't know If I ever told you but I really like this song!

It is one of my favorites!!!!   One of your BEST!!!!

Loose the shoes!   WINK!
#40May 29th, 2006 · 10:29 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Pretty good song, I like it.  I'd like to see what you could do with more than a half an our.  Don't care much for the first solo.  Other than that I like it.
#41July 19th, 2006 · 05:17 AM
5 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
United Kingdom
Loving the drums in this song! Which program did you use to create them?

A word on the vocals. I think you have potential and your voice reminds me of the singer from Kings of Leon. However as you said the quality in this song is not the best and I think this is as much to do with your inexperience with compression and effects than it is your actual voice! I will say this: your voice sounds much better when you're singing higher notes, so perhaps you could re-record the verses an octave higher or perhaps change the melody altogether to suit your voice better?

I really like the solo. But perhaps you could have a more varied chord progression underneath to spice it up a bit?

I can't get over how good the drums are though. Good work!
#42July 19th, 2006 · 03:18 PM
26 threads
86 posts
United States of America
This is a pretty nice song, I like the guitar work. Like others have said, it wouldn't hurt to cut one solo out and trim a few things here and there. Also the guitar and drums get off a couple of times, so you might try to keep things tighter in the future.

I'd say your voice is somewhat unique, which is a little strange at first, but very characteristic, which is great if you want to sound original and you want people to recognize your sound right away.

The guitar part does start to get a little repetitive and unnerving towards the end, wouldn't hurt to throw some other chords in there every now and then. I like the faded outro.
#43July 20th, 2006 · 06:13 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
bedroomsessions wrote…
Loving the drums in this song! Which program did you use to create them?

I used Guitar Pro 4 to make the drums, but have in mind I MADE the loops MYSELF; there are no pre-done loops.

And yes, I know I should cut some parts because the song is too long, but I won't do it cause this was just a light song I did, and there's no need to work more on it.

I love that you all think my voice is unique.

> Iszil
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.