1 2 3

#1August 16th, 2005 · 04:02 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Not Good Enough

This song is not in a battle

Good Rock Song!!! I'll soon put the description, meanwhile i can tell u that i mde it in a short time

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 17th, 2005 · 12:52 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
well, i can tell that this is a song I composed in half an hour...it came to my mind after a chatting with a friend... it talks bout the discontents wit The world and how we must accept it as it is. my voice isn't the best so it has not a very high vocals quality ( there is a nasty shout in the middle), also the compression of the voice is nasty, cuz the CEP compressor is pretty bad, or i dint know how to use it.

instrumentally, i only played the guitar; the bass and drums were composed in a software. the song has 2 solos quite different, indeed. it's quite Beatles style... poprock, but i think it's a good song, for being done in such a short time, lyrics included. basic chords and notes, and a pessimistic lyric, but quite good...

i want u to say smth to improve it, some recommendation, and that sot of stuff...

if u like it, u can vote...lol

PS: by the way, my english isn't the best, so i'll upload the lyrics soon, so then u can check it and the tell me what's wrong with them
#3August 17th, 2005 · 01:14 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
dude.  you're pretty good on that software drum.  sounds like you put a decent amount of varying into it.  it's still synth, but .. eh.  whatever.  it's really good synth, is what i'm trying to say!

i think you've got a good vision... maybe more than half an hour would do it more justice.  the chorus is nice with the two vocal lines.  more work on it would be great!

i'd be very interested to hear what you could do with more time on the project.
#4August 17th, 2005 · 05:08 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Cool song
#5August 19th, 2005 · 11:46 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
thanx 4 coments...i've been busy but soone will write down lyrics...
#6August 19th, 2005 · 03:29 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
I certainly would not describe it as sounding like The Beatles. Sorry. You don't sound like the beatles. It is a good song though. The bass line is simple but I like it and overall it's an effective song. The vocal harmonies in the middle need work. With a real drummer and bass player this could be a good song. The second solo is better than the first. Overall I'd say this has a standard rock feel to it. The bridge is a nice change of pace. I have to say I personally don't agree that we must simply accept the state of world affairs as they are. There is a lot we can do to change the world. That's just my view, has nothing to do with the quality of your song really. The end gets a little repetetive, in fact the entire song is a bit repetetive chord wise but your vocals and solos mix it up enough to keep it interesting. The end however, just needs to be shortened. Next time try putting more than just 1/2 hour into the song, that'll help a lot.
#7August 20th, 2005 · 03:20 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
i agree all that...
i'm sure i must make it shorter, cuz so long, and this will help to make it less repetitive. also i'm sure i must record it with real intruments... i'll soon do that wit my band; we r gonna work on this song and make some good riffs and staff somewhere i, and some really good drum and bass base...
this was only the idea, basically to show the guys of my band what was what i had on mind
#8August 20th, 2005 · 04:00 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
This is pretty cool.... I like the overall feel of it....
#9September 3rd, 2005 · 06:22 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
nothing more???
#10September 3rd, 2005 · 06:49 AM
6 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United States of America
not bad, i like the mood of the chords, the bass line, even the synth drums seem to work alright. the song needs to be tightened up a bit (maybe make just one solo) but some really good ideas here. you have a sort of unusual voice, but in a way it adds to the indie atmosphere. i especially like the feel of the bridge.
#11September 3rd, 2005 · 06:52 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
thax!
well, i really dont catch what u find of unsusal in my voice...i'd love to get ur idea ( I think it's good to have an "unusual" voice being musician)
i agree the fact i should take off some parts; the song is quite long for being a pop-rock tune, anyway.
w8 more feedback!!!
BYE
#12September 4th, 2005 · 05:19 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
28 posts
United States of America
re: Not Good Enough
different, but good.  A little weird, but good.  Yeah you can tell the vocal and musical compression is weird but that doesn't affect the song itself.  A little bit more energy, but not too much to ruin the smooth flow of the song could possibly be a good addition.
#13September 7th, 2005 · 01:20 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
thanx... will try to use this words to improve my music
#14September 11th, 2005 · 08:37 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Standard rock track, nice vibe to it - but I agree it would be so much better with more time spent on it and real bass/drums. Cool stuff, though
#15November 25th, 2005 · 02:20 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
IN BATTLE!!!
NOW THE SONG IS IN BATTLE, PO PLIZ RATE IT AND VOTE...

PS: know is not my best song...
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 9:12 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.