1 2 3

#16November 25th, 2005 · 04:09 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
this is a suprisingly good song... i would suggest a more powerful rythm guitar... it sounds to "old-timie" for the song, i'd add more distortion, and mix it louder
#17November 25th, 2005 · 04:39 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well, not bad for something made in a short time.

I didn't give it a super rating though because of timing and mix issues. But it's a nice song, and you do seem to have a few tricks up your sleeve. I actually DID hear some beatles resemblence here and there. But then I could go on to the Troggs and the Kinks aswell... mind those solos... heard a few completely off-key notes in there that my ears didn't take really well... but great job on the vocals!

some credit for the title of the song, regarding the rating I gave it well, you asked for that one! but hey, keep it up man, you've got great stuff in you and I mean that!
#18November 25th, 2005 · 04:51 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Well done for half hour composition. Like the bass line, its cool how it comes through during the verse when the guitar stops. Still needs work though getting all the parts nailed.
#19November 25th, 2005 · 05:01 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
i'd love to hear it played as a punk rock song - much faster and much more energetic. Something like Green Day, I suppose. It would be perfect if played faster.

good luck to you, Iszil
#20November 30th, 2005 · 07:00 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
dont like Green Day, srry...dont like punk.(guess this was bit punky...lol)

thanx for comments. didnt think was a good job at vocals, but if u say so(Puppet..)...lol
seems it sounded like Kinks... didnt want more power at guitars cuz wanted a more oldy sound.

hope u vote, or at least tell em u did or did not liked it!!!

Bye.
#21December 4th, 2005 · 08:28 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
22 posts
Australia
Awesome song... I think it just goes for too long, you could easily halve it. But it's nice and steady, good job
#22December 4th, 2005 · 10:44 AM
11 threads / 11 songs
45 posts
Belgium
Nice song, nice voice I agree with what others people said, it need some much work but it's a good basis.
Your guitar solo needs lot of work not to hurt but you absolutely need some ear training first, your skills are not too bad but you're out of tune most of the time ...
Keep on working, well done anyway!

#23December 5th, 2005 · 05:57 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
i MUST make it shorter, i know: too long for  rock pop song.
and the solo, i accept is the worst solo i've ever recorded, but well, was just a fast-work song.
thanx for feedback
bye
#24December 5th, 2005 · 09:00 PM
48 threads / 41 songs
144 posts
New Zealand
I reckon the vocals are probably a little upfront for the type of song. I'd perhaps pull them back a little. But good effort! sounds really good.
#25December 5th, 2005 · 10:54 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Very cool song...I like the verse and bridge very much. I'd personally un-fix the bass line to the guitar. Less agog and more dedication would improve it a lot .
For this type of song I'd rather go for a more melodic guitar solo and not so hectic one.
Keen to hear a final version...keep going!
#26December 7th, 2005 · 04:14 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Iszil wrote…
... didnt think was a good job at vocals, but if u say so(Puppet..)...lol
seems it sounded like Kinks... didnt want more power at guitars cuz wanted a more oldy sound.

hehe... well what I meant was, the vocal tracks are well constructed, ofcourse the performance can improve but that's not what I meant when I first listened I thought they stood out from the rest - all in all a nice track btw - keep it up!

cheers!
#27December 9th, 2005 · 09:58 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
may be i'll make the final version, but if the project that i have with my band of going to studio, well, then the song would be recorded by we 3 and may be the sounf will change a bit, but i guess will be nice; hope to keep the feeling of the original version in the studio track.
thanx for feedback, and Puppet, i'll improve the vocals in studio, believe me, but as i said, the studio work is just a project with my band, so i can't confirm anything.
bye
#28December 10th, 2005 · 05:57 PM
5 posts
United States of America
nice rock track. The solo needs some work, It doesn't really go with the tune.
#29December 16th, 2005 · 12:43 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
i do like this song a lot! But with a few singing lessons ( or a lot of practice) you could improve much! Not that i'm a good singer, but i improved a lot too after just a few lessons.
Also i do not like the solo-guitar-sound, but that can be a matter of taste. I do agree the song is too long, you realised already. I also heard the beatles influences, which is fine I think.
Voice is too loud, and about that, i think compression is an effect not to be heard, unless you ment it for a special effect. A little bit upspeeding could be nice too, but that depends weather you want to make it sound more rockin, or just a little laid back.
But again, good song!
#30December 24th, 2005 · 05:38 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
tune
ok...........................
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 2:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.