3,098 posts
Netherlands
And the Abuse goes On and On...
after careful examination,

Audio_Review/1377.html

is The Sundays "Wild Horses", time stretched and pitch shifted

Audio_Review/995.html

is Jaci Velasquez "Crystal Clear", pitch shifted

ms Crystalcherry has threatened me with a lawyer, calling me all sorts of things, while it's kind of obvious that her behaviour doesn't really fit this otherwise so fresh and wonderful site. I admit I haven't been 100% nice to her myself, but calling me a liar... it ends somewhere. Also being called "pathetic little loser" in a pm rally (while I'm really not any of those (being a 6' 5" sports jock and all I know I've read the BandAmp church rule regarding that, well it's just that I like to stay fit, that's all )) while I've initially only tried to reason with her only adds to my suspicion that she's nothing but a fraud. I do not get intimidated easily. Neither do I get pissed off quickly, it takes A LOT for that to happen...

you see, when this Pup pet bites, he won't let go so easily. I guess it's what they call locking jaws.

anyways if you need proof, please email me, I can send you a reconstruct of Wild Horses, fro and to the The Sundays version and vice versa. You can read for yourself how hard she's denying it.

Unfortunately the original Crystal Clear is unavailable for download in the Netherlands, so I had to go on a 40 second preview snippet (the first chorus). I compared it, pitch shifted ms Cherry's version down by a whole note and there you go, "fingerprint match" either that or I'm seriously hearing impaired, and you have my word for it that this is not the case.

So... making it official, reporting it as abuse.

regards,
PX
#2November 19th, 2005 · 03:54 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
well, you do have the ability to post attachments to messages... and i'm not sure how it works, but i wonder if you could post an attachement of these songs that you've got

and also here if you could explicitly outline and detail the method you used to acheive this fingerprint match so that others can do the same to verify it for themselves - a thing like this should be open to public discussion and in the true spirit of science the results should be reproducable by anyone and the public should be able to try the "experiment" on their own as well...

so you've very breifly outlined what you did, but if you could explicitly detail your method so that mud or I myself might be able to reproduce your results and that we might have one or two other folks on this forum reproduce the results as well then that will be mostly enough evidence to proove what we need to proove.

what our decision will be based on this evidence i really cannot say - but first we need rather public hard documentation
#3November 19th, 2005 · 08:34 PM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
ampism
1st commandment

thou shalt obey the copyright!
#4November 19th, 2005 · 10:38 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Crystalcherry wrote…
Ok wow still not done eh?   
Wow you sooo want me to sue you. Thank you for the post at my site.  I already have your email address, so that makes it way easier.  Oh yeah contact my producer Niles Rodgers about my songs.

Keep in mind Jaci has a small accent, so it appears in her song, when she says "You" and "Now" i noticed when i talked to her.  Also keep in mind that he is claiming that i somehow alter the song to erase her accent, her voice entirely, we sound nothing alike.  Same goes for the sundays, i believe they are british, accents also obvious in their songs.  Another thing, i can steal one song and make it sound different, but how in the hell will i be able to do the same for artist that sound nothing alike?  Also, this puppet form the netherlands have PM sexual things, and i personally have turned him down becuase he is a sad little man.  So he sees this a payback.  Well you can believe what you choose, but if you are trying to get someone for stealing a song (keep in mind, Crystal Clear is a certified platinum album, it's not some nobody.  If what he is saying is true i could be sued for MILLIONS!!!!!)

But how does he explain man in the mirror, more pitch correction.  Come on little man, get at life.  please...

OMG I'm so scared

what do you think, I'm hearing impaired?

What, I post you sexual things? After what you posted about me, you think one little remark from my side makes a difference in this whole shit? What are you anyway, not human or something? Not having any clue at all?

I regret, very very deeply, that I didn't throw it all on the "don't shoot the messenger" principle, and refrained from any further comments, coz... you're a fraud... and BURN BABY BURN, if you had offered me a part of your scheme deal I might have considered taking the cash... even... not bloody likely... coz I don't need lies to feed me, funny how that works

so screw you big time, eat dirt, and I never claimed you changed accents... just pitch, bitch!

oh ha ha now I REALLY crack meself up!

ps
funny btw how you keep messing up your spelling and your grammar ALL THE WAY, BIG TIME, even when your whole nonsense is at stake... I mean start packing... while I'm probably as drunk as I'll ever be at the moment and STILL find my way around the keyboard... but then that's fine motor skills, you get that from learning how to play instruments, I guess you haven't ever

ok shutting up now and WTF ever happened to freedom of speech? you can't ever have a case against me, and look FCOL at what you did to THIS whole thread? you're done for, this is supposed to be an artist's site, not a junkie's GO GET MARRIED AND GROW AND LEARN AND I MEAN THAT AND ONE DAY UNDERSTAND THAT NOBODY EVER INTENDED TO BE THE ENEMY INCLUDING ME
#5November 20th, 2005 · 05:26 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I am rubber, you are glue ;)
Crystalcherry wrote…
Didn't answer my question   
And you wont, EXPLAIN MAN IN THE MIRROR was that also pitch correction.  You are a liar, a weak little untalented liar from nowheresvile and you are obviously jealous, you are most likely 25-30 and had no success, and it's killing you seeing me succeed.  I am glad it is, i hope it completely kills you. 

PS
I may be a bitch, but i was never your bitch, you little f@g!

right. well then,

what I did was this: (you need the original The Sundays version for this ofcourse)
(and WaveLab or any other sophisticated audio file editor)

take crystalcherry's upload and open in WaveLab. select the intro silence and weird microsof plong in the beginning and press "delete"
select the entire wave and visit the "Process" menu. choose "Time Stretch", and fill in the desired wave length (in minutes and seconds), make sure it matches with the time of the original The Sundays version.
Make sure the "preserve pitch" box is checked. press "process"

you will now find two songs of which one is pitched, well, exactly one whole note higher than the other, but is otherwise identical. visit the "Process" menu again, this time opt "Pitch correction" - set Amount of shift to -2 semitones. Make sure Length compensation is set to 100%. press "process"

listen to the songs. Other than that one of them is of a terrible audio quality, it's rather obvious that you are listening to the exact same song by the exact same artist.  Instrumental parts are in every detail identical, voice breath signature is identical - right up to the actual waveform shapes and all - and those are things that are physically impossible to copy no matter how good you are, or even if you are the actual original artist it's physically impossible to play the same part twice with the exact same wave phasings unless you are using either samples or a digital synthesizer. That's what I call "fingerprint match"

As for Crystal Clear... I had a 40 second preview snippet to go on. In the actual comments to crystalcherry's upload someone mentioned Jaci Velasquez, so that's where I got the idea from... I listened very closely and noticed right away that the arrangement was all the same, except "played in a different key"... well, so I opened crystalcherry's upload in WaveLab and performed the little trick again... this time all it took was Pitch Correction, 2 semitones down, and soon found that the first chorus and the 40 second preview are again, a fingerprint match.

it isn't that hard.

and I don't really understand what the fuss is all about... I don't think this kind of behaviour does this site much good, I appeal for complete deletion of crystalcherry's account. please end this folly once and for all

TIP if you want an actually GOOD sounding copy of CrystalCherry's New Single, all you have to do is get yourself the The Sundays version of the song and perform the inverse trick: time stretching and pitching up with Quality setting checked at High Quality will deliver a much better quality of the song than what you can download off this site
#6November 20th, 2005 · 09:50 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
OH MY GOD! He's RIGHT!  I just found Crystal Cherry's Man in the Mirror.. you can find out more about the band Tufts Amalgamates at http://www.rarb.org/reviews/29.html
it is BANG ON THE SAME SONG!!!!  WOW!!! now that proves it... There is no way to deny this one.... sigh... and I wanted to believe her... my stuff sucks sure, but it's ALL MINE!!! 
#7November 20th, 2005 · 10:13 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
BTW
I have posted the song in the audio review section.. tell me if it isn't EXACTLY the same song.. and it is from 1996.....
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/1404.html
#8November 20th, 2005 · 10:18 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
RELIEF
*unlocks jaws*

well I had to download it b/c somehow couldn't play it in the bandamp player, but yes, it is the exact same song.

Thanks Jim, for backing me up. My mind is more at ease now.

it's all up to Lord mud now...
#9November 20th, 2005 · 11:16 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
re: Ok wow still not done eh?
Crystalcherry wrote…
(keep in mind, Crystal Clear is a certified platinum album, it's not some nobody.  If what he is saying is true i could be sued for MILLIONS!!!!!)

But how does he explain man in the mirror, more pitch correction.  Come on little man, get at life.  please...

Ok, I have explained Man in the Mirror, and I find no album Crystal Clear, except Jaci's ... so please explain to me where I can buy YOUR album that is certified platinum.. I would love to buy it.. because it's cheaper to buy your one album, then to buy 4 or 5 albums to get all the songs I like so much.. 
#10November 20th, 2005 · 02:06 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
(the following proceedings do not imply in any way that this site is a democracy - in fact the politics of this site are much more akin to a dictatorship. this site is 100% free in that anyone can come and do anything here and also the owners and moderators can do anything here as well. we can revoke, suspend, delete, alter and otherwise muck about with anything on this site in any way we wish at any time. lucky for you guys we are very benevolent dictators)

Here here! This Court declares order and calls into session the case of CrystalCherry (hereafter known as CC or Defendant) vs. the Members of BandAMP.com (hereafter known as BandAMP or Plaintiff

Plaintiff has presented rather strong evidence in their case for the demotion of the user account of CrystalCherry to the status of "deleted" and the presiding officials would now like to turn the floor over to the Defendant.

Defendant please make your statement, and make it good - the evidence against you is rather overwhelmingly in favor of that you have been fucking with us. Note that (often) it is the guilty who protest the loudest and thus protesting loudly (in this case) will not help your case but only hinder it. Please make your appeal to our normal rational common sense, logical reasoning and intellect. Calling names and yelling is a sure fire way to get you banned for certain. How can you proove these allegations false?

So: what say you CC?
#11November 20th, 2005 · 03:41 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
what other songs need explained??  I have found documented proof that Man in the mirror is actually a 1996 recording of a college A Capella group.... so I am not sure what else needs explained... but I would still love to see your cd's, you say you are on tour, let's see some listings... something to prove your not just a fraud...   anything?

Jim
  "I have the music in me, I just can't get it to come out!"
#12November 20th, 2005 · 05:35 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
OH MY GOD! He's RIGHT!  I just found Crystal Cherry's Man in the Mirror.. you can find out more about the band Tufts Amalgamates at http://www.rarb.org/reviews/29.html
it is BANG ON THE SAME SONG!!!!  WOW!!! now that proves it... There is no way to deny this one.... sigh... and I wanted to believe her... my stuff sucks sure, but it's ALL MINE!!!  :razz:

Look above... I have quoted the full post I posted here earlier... it has the link.... I also posted the song.... It is EXACTLY the same.... It can be found very easily....
and don't call me a liar...
              Jim
     "You can pick your mandolin and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your neighbors nose"
#13November 20th, 2005 · 05:42 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I will notify the University... we'll see what they say... I downloaded it through BearShare.com

Interesting, Noone on Bearshare has no Crystal Cherry...
  hmmmm
        Jim
#14November 20th, 2005 · 05:51 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Bearshare is a file sharing program... using Gnutella Clients... It is a way for people to share music, files, etc... Wonderful program.... the free version contains adware, but is easy enough to control....
#15November 20th, 2005 · 05:53 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Crystalcherry wrote…
The evidence comes from most likely a 20 sencond clip of Jaci's version.  Also keep in  mind the Puppet, the witness is a bias crook.

Number 1:  I can produce official paper by not only TOXIC records, but also Jaci's label, A'postrophe Records, not mindless post but signed documents.

Number 2:  This person has yet to post his re worked version proving anything he says.

Number 3:  We've been through this shit?  why are we revisiting it?  Is this some type of new album, Attacking Cherry...Revisited?

Number 4:  The other songs have yet to be explained, I'm waiting?

Number 5:  I don't care, i will go one rather or not.  Do what you need to do.

Will you stop calling me names? Why are you so goddamn agressive all the time? What's up with that? And your new uploads, I'm terribly sorry but are you supposed to be a trained vocalist? Come on... if I route my voice through my VoicePrism I sound like a better babe myself. Sorry, It's like... with the guitar play and all... a feminem version of livadream, no offense, but that just for quality and construction and... whatever. Who are you, really? Are you a real chick or just someone's wet dream?

Number 1 - anyone with a computer, a printer, and a pen can produce official looking documents. It takes phonecalls to verify authenticity.

Number 2 - This person (me) is not going to upload his re worked version, because you are already busted anyway. I posted the recipe earlier in this thread, so anyone who's actually interested in uncovering your trickery can do it for themselves.

Number 3 - skip, I dunno what you're talking about

Number 4 - you're actually eager to have us find out where you got your songs from. But you're busted on 3 accounts, and just so you know your songs Follow Me are definately pitch manipulated, but I'm bloody well not going to invest any time or energy in trying to retrace the original source. I'm not getting paid for this, and there are far more interesting things in my life. ok... so you're actually eager to have us find out where you got your songs from! Almost like a psychopath nagging the police "catch me if you can" - I guess that counts as a confession! BUT you're already busted! Or what else, you think it's okay to have atleast a few songs of your own on an album, and the rest stolen, but still claim they're all yours? That's too weird, not making any sense at all.

Number 5 - 's no argument, just another "fuck you" statement.

I say you've been caught by the BALLS and all of this was just a desperate cry for attention. Or you are indeed making money out of a scam operation and you're still desperately trying to make believe to secure your income. What ever...

biased against liars and thieves... yes, but how am I a crook?

so stop clowning around please... because it's not real, it's all hot air and it ain't going nowhere.

And the clip lasted 40 seconds btw.
1 2 3 4

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.