#1June 21st, 2012 · 12:28 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
bass fantasies (video version)
Last week I thought this track could be fine for a video. So I grabbed the fretless, sat down on my butt and "relearned" this bass opera and made a lil HD-vid.

Oh, yes............... Iīve  found  my head again ...........

Hope you enjoy this small, melodious tune.

#2June 21st, 2012 · 12:45 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Dude this is incredibly awesome!!!! and i LOVE the bass! the way it sounds, the way it looks, everything!
Excellently fantastic job. I'm going to listen to this again when I get home!!!
#3June 21st, 2012 · 12:56 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
TheKunadiun wrote…
Dude this is incredibly awesome!!!! and i LOVE the bass! the way it sounds, the way it looks, everything!
Excellently fantastic job. I'm going to listen to this again when I get home!!! :D

Many tnx,Jimjohncraig.
For a more intensive experience when youīre at home I recommend curling up with a cool drink, closing your eyes and listening to this version. ........itīs a bit different

http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/8577.html
#4June 22nd, 2012 · 04:47 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
WOW
thats enuff said

U comin to bandamp festival meet up 2013....

do not say no!!!

please............

fish
#5June 23rd, 2012 · 02:01 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
You look so chilled out, laid back - SUPERB
So what bass is that, did you do the fretless work yourself?
Nice Job, and the performance too.
Your keyboard in the background looks like an Ironing board...lol - Don't tell the Mrs she might encourage you to do all the Ironing.
#6June 23rd, 2012 · 04:41 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
really neat playing, cool sound, awesome music, and a beauty too (the bass of course)
and you found how the vid programs work too!
Great work,keep 'm coming
#7June 25th, 2012 · 02:27 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Max wrote…
and you found how the vid programs work too!.
Used WLMM . Itīs so easy to use that even I can use it. But it doesnīt work very liable. 

denis wrote…
So what bass is that, did you do the fretless work yourself?
Itīs a china-copy of a Marleaux  "Consat" (small german noble-factory, very expensive) which I purchased here
(description in german) http://www.ebay.de/itm/HK-4-Saiter-Custom-Series-Maserpappel-Decke-Esche-/330753000622?pt=Gitarren&hash=item4d026a44ae Frets were simply abraded by the company.

LOL! Ironing board is cool.
No wifey, no ironing. Just wearing creasy T-shirts. Enuff for me. 

swordie wrote…
thats enuff said

U comin to bandamp festival meet up 2013....

do not say no!!!
Hey fishi, tnx for your invitation.    Did this festival already happen in the past ? Do you guys have any experience with it?
My financial  situation is quite bad and I doubt if it will be better next year (or for the rest of my life). And I also dunno how my state of health will be then. (always changing, always new probs).
Thatīs why I usually donīt make plans for so far ahead in the future.
I donīt have any idea how this event shall go. Most Ampers have never played together, no practice, no program...........So, how could a gig run without making fools of ourselves ??
Also I canīt see a drummer here for such a venture. Most of us are guitarists, bassists or keyplayers.
Ok, we have "Captain Hornblower" on board,    but drummers are still needed.
Thatīs why I canīt say "yes" or "no" by now.
#8June 25th, 2012 · 08:49 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Massive sound ULI..I totally dig this...Good to see you found your head!!!!
#9June 25th, 2012 · 04:41 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea me too! .... You gotta have a head man!

Now this is chilled out bass playing
I really start getting into it just before the half, you then start rolling with it wonderfully.
What a lovely sound the two of you make!

I dont agree with you that we cant practice and 'get a set together' ... there are such things as Skype around, and having been in video chats with Swordy and Denis I know that with an idea to work at the video chat is the perfect tool ..... it's just a matter of doing it .....
#10August 7th, 2012 · 03:54 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Thank you, M. and Kings. 

Kings wrote…
there are such things as Skype around

I donīt use Skype til now.
What about signal-delay via Skype? Iīve heard that itīs a big prob making music via Skype because of the latency. An audio-signal takes a long journey through terristic cables, up to a satelite, back down to earth and again through cables to our PCs. As far my physical understanding reaches this matter makes playing music in realtime impossible. Or am I mistaken here?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 8:48 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.