1 2 3

#16March 30th, 2008 · 06:10 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Nice, Sword!  Love the hanging guitars.  It's a nice touch, I've always wanted to do that.
#17September 12th, 2008 · 05:31 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This is my work space..Is a bit messy but I was in the middle of a session with a friend...
One:

Two:

Three:
[
Four:
#18September 29th, 2008 · 03:28 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
Marino wrote…
This is my work space..Is a bit messy but I was in the middle of a session with a friend...

Hey, nice   Lots of stuffs you have there... it's quite the musical lair!

I've moved recently, so maybe that warrants a new set of pictures.  Though, to be fair, I don't have a guitar for the time being.. the old one got a small hole punched into the side by a younger brother    

That being said, I've been doing some vocal narration for company tutorial videos, so my soundboard and mics still have a reason to be out on the table...

(I like this thread a lot.. I wish there was a way to get more people to post their own pictures!)
#19September 29th, 2008 · 08:10 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
wow! Nice one, Marino! I see you got some serious bread tied up in that there machinery! And your environment is so aesthetically pleasing....makes me look at that poor dungeon of mine and.....
#20September 30th, 2008 · 07:46 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
very impressive... oh dear
#21January 11th, 2009 · 04:09 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
this is my studio

nothing to crazy  just a preamp, patchbays, drum machine (only use to record midi file),Motu audio interfaces. studio monitors, and a compressor. My mixer and the better compressor is over at the practice place.  cheap Casio keyboard used just as a controller, some guitars and that is about it.. my guitar amps are stored in another room.
#22January 11th, 2009 · 10:18 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
re: this is my studio
toastedgoat wrote…

nothing to crazy  just a preamp, patchbays, drum machine (only use to record midi file),Motu audio interfaces. studio monitors, and a compressor. My mixer and the better compressor is over at the practice place.  cheap Casio keyboard used just as a controller, some guitars and that is about it.. my guitar amps are stored in another room.
Nice set up...I'm liking the guitar stand.....
#23January 15th, 2009 · 10:35 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Gosh, Goat! Your studio is so orderly...neat! Nice gear! I also like that guitar rack (I got 'em leaning all over the place!)
#24January 15th, 2009 · 11:37 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Studio Neatness.
It wasn't always like this.. I recently got the audio desk, (big help) but the gear that tidies it all up is the patch bays, and the preamp with the inputs in the front of it.. When I get done, I put up the microphones,  all cables, and amps.  The guitars will sit there for a day or so,  but they go back in the guitar cases for storage when not in use. 

I have tripped over cables and have knocked mic stands and guitars over from leaving things out.  When using limited space neatness can keep you from damaging something like a microphone or guitar. 

I visit friends home studios and  pro studios,   I've noticed that I have never seen a pro studio that wasn't clean and organized.
#25January 16th, 2009 · 02:04 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: Studio Neatness.
toastedgoat wrote…
It wasn't always like this.. I recently got the audio desk, (big help) but the gear that tidies it all up is the patch bays, and the preamp with the inputs in the front of it.. When I get done, I put up the microphones,  all cables, and amps.  The guitars will sit there for a day or so,  but they go back in the guitar cases for storage when not in use. 

I have tripped over cables and have knocked mic stands and guitars over from leaving things out.  When using limited space neatness can keep you from damaging something like a microphone or guitar. 

I visit friends home studios and  pro studios,   I've noticed that I have never seen a pro studio that wasn't clean and organized.

What I also noticed in my own setup, is keeping everything organised reduces noise! With cables crossing eachother dozens of times laid out over the floor etc just doesnt do signals any good. Plus it's easier to start working and there's no mess distracting from the creative process.

Which reminds me, I should clean my studio up a bit.. lol
#26January 25th, 2009 · 07:01 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America

Here is my humble setup! Nice, simple and effective!
#27January 26th, 2009 · 12:21 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
nice M.A.P. doesn't take a lot of gear to make music . just the right gear for that persons needs. .
#28January 26th, 2009 · 10:44 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Ill post my setup when i get a chance, this thread rocks

Nice gibson marino!!!
#29January 27th, 2009 · 12:32 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Damn, M! I think I see Waldo in there!
#30January 27th, 2009 · 07:10 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol lol lol
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 11:48 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.