1 2 3

#1August 17th, 2005 · 07:20 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
nope, there are no other threads about this, so we won't hang you 

well, you are right about the english thing.  most people here do understand it.  there are several song entries that are in a different language though, and on occation, when a member knows that language, they have a bit of a back and forth

soo... you DO see it, but not as much as da english.
#2August 17th, 2005 · 03:33 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
uhhh... I think you bring up a good point... and sorry bro... I think i'm gonna add a rule to the rules list that says "English Only"

sorry to some of you foreigners... but the whole idea is that yes... everyone is supposed to be able to understand each other... and the creators of this site live in the US... and we speak english... and lots of the forgeigners still speak english anyway...

it's very common on IRC for people to get kicked out for not speaking english... i don't see why it should be any different here... if all of a sudden this turned into a german forum i'd have no way to admin/moderate it cuz i'd not know what posts were what much less have any idea what the tech support questions or feature requests or abuse reports were really saying...

sorry... you can call me an ignorant american... mostly because I am one and I don't care...

ok... rule #13 is officially in effect

ENGLISH ONLY!!!

thank you good sirs

P.S. if the lyrics to your song are in a different language that's fine, in fact that's great... but for posts... it's gotta be english only regardless of how badly you speak it...
#3August 17th, 2005 · 05:17 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Cause you need to check out our song say Goodnight... ASCELLA VEGA
#4August 18th, 2005 · 04:26 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hah.

o, the irony.
#5August 18th, 2005 · 02:14 PM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
What about Ebonics???? Its a form of English.

I bis bout ta fiz up a fly a** hoe in dis joint.
#6August 19th, 2005 · 04:15 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
it think it's something more like ... encrypted english.  so...

technically?  i have no idea. 
#7August 20th, 2005 · 06:40 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
hmm... Ebonics... technically...

no
#8August 21st, 2005 · 04:03 AM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
Dont be gitin all comp-wiz on ma. U jus don know wat we be dealin.

LOL I cant believe they tried to make this a language.
#9August 27th, 2005 · 02:29 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
Announcement, heretofor we will be converting the entire BandAMP forum into Lojban

anyone speaking anything else will be shot on site

http://www.lojban.org/

lol... naw, funny idea though... damned scientists want to destroy what little shred of a soul we have left! and now they're after our language! ahhhhhh!!!!

meh, whatever, I think it's a fine idea for SCIENTISTS... kinda like latin... but not for music
#10October 28th, 2005 · 06:44 PM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
dude its all i can type......and i dunt doo it very will    
#11December 8th, 2005 · 03:50 AM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
Escribiré en español, es mejor
Es mucho más complejo que el inglés, tal vez por eso gente como Entheon es tan torpe, sólo conoce su idioma simplón y su cerebro se ha estancado.
I think that this forum is great, I can't sleep just because I want to be always reading posts of wise people like Entheon, he is how I want to be.
Hasta crees Entheon 
#12December 8th, 2005 · 04:22 AM
6 posts
Germany
Also mal ganz ehrlich: ich habe überhaupt kein Problem damit meine Statements in deutscher Sprache zu schreiben. Damit ich aber von allen verstanden werden will, sollte ich mir schon überlegen in englisch zu tippen. Bis dahin, alles Gute an alle Musiker hier auf BandAmp und viel Glück
#13December 8th, 2005 · 01:26 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
CarstenK: yeah, that's why we ahve to speak in english, to be understood, but when the people u want to understand can do it with other language, what is the problem???
also, luck to the musicians in bandamp, and wish comprension.
#14December 8th, 2005 · 01:27 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
casi se me olvida!...
grand Micosis!!! me gusto esa ironia jajajjajajajaja!!!
#15December 11th, 2005 · 02:38 AM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
Revolution
I see that you understand, that's great. ecl
We should push a bit more, maybe someday the forums by language become a reality, or a translator, I don't know, maybe it's not that necessary, I don't see a lot of comments here about it, anyway this message is for all the people who understand.

Grand Micosis, I like that.
1 2 3

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:27 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.