1 2 3

#16September 9th, 2007 · 12:55 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
You may need a Map to find a King,but the King can give you a Map.
Its ok.
and the link is saying try again later
#17September 9th, 2007 · 01:26 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
try this
http://jkoontz.com/flstudio.rar

JimK

This message will self destruct in 10 hours..
#18September 9th, 2007 · 01:31 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
thanks

my computer freaked out when I clicked that!
#19September 9th, 2007 · 01:41 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
HMmmm
It should have only popped up a download dialog box, It sounds like you might have a virus, or other computer problem..  I have tested this link twice now, it works fine....

THat is probably why your skype download isn't working... I would run an antivirus, and adware scanner.. see if that helps...  But there is definitely something wrong... What type of computer are you using?

JimK
#20September 9th, 2007 · 01:47 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
well its working now and downloading pretty fast(which is quite astonishing) and tried re downlaoding skype and its still not dling properly like the picture says
my computer runs an antivirus scan almost evey 5 hours and it generally comes up with nothing really.
and I just got rid of all unnecessary files of of my disk so I know I have plenty of free space.

I'm using a eMachine.uhh..it's a flat screen and medium sized tower..I can't remember the model...
#21September 9th, 2007 · 11:51 AM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Hmmm.... I came across this in my wonderings....  (LOL!) http://senduit.com/49c65a  Looks like it could be a fully functioning version of FL7?  Special instructions ARE needed to install though.  Hit me up with questions...  And like Jim said, "this message will self destruct in 10 hours" (approximately)
#22September 9th, 2007 · 11:54 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
JIM I guess I had to dl WinRAR to uncompress it and it got 2 things that wont delete off of my computer now.
and MAP I tried it,but it said please try again later.always.
But I just all around have no idea what to do.
#23September 9th, 2007 · 01:14 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
once you install Winrar, just right click on the FL studio rar that you downloaded and select unzip to FL studio 7, it should create a folder that has the fl installer and a couple of other things inside...   (Meow, read below, that will help...by the way... I just checked the link to make sure it works and it is fine...  you have issues!!!!)

I uploaded an impromptu installation guide for the link i provided earlier, like the last message, this one will also self destruct after an alloted time.  Let me know if you can understand the installation..

http://senduit.com/3523bd
#24September 9th, 2007 · 01:35 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
well I already uninstalled it,so Ill just go and reinstall it
I know I have issues
and on my comp is still saying that it wont work.
#25September 9th, 2007 · 02:19 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
I sure dont know?  It works fine from here.  Could someone else please just click the link and see if it gives the download dialog?  i dont know what else to do except send you everything over a messenger, but it could be a few days until im able to do that?
#26September 9th, 2007 · 02:33 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
the only day I'm really available is mondays,a bit of wednesdays and the weekend.
#27September 9th, 2007 · 03:08 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Knowing your connection speed, it will prolly take a few hours... the prog is a bit over 80 mbs.  anyway, happy to do it! ill hit you as soon as i can.
#28September 9th, 2007 · 03:13 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
well yesterday I dled 20 MB in like an hour(record time lol)
and Thanks again!

Don't hit me!That would hurt
#29September 9th, 2007 · 05:04 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Can someone kick you in the bum then, you're still running round in circles !!! 
I'm downloading FLXX7 now and I've downloaded the Info + Pics........... I'm off to install FL7

The instructions seem clear enough!

Cool! MAP !!!! Got no problems with this yet! Works fine!!!!

It might yet pop up a "please register" as it did last time ?? I'll tell you when it does!

Got loads of clipping to the intro song as usual, I'll have to change the Audio Card inputs....mmm it's no  better!!!!
#30September 9th, 2007 · 05:22 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Ive been using it for about, oh 4 mos now, it seems like, and not a single problem! 
But do let me know...  And of course, you have to adjust your audio card and buffer rates
in the beginning.  Should'nt  have to more than the once though. 
Everyones need for buffer will vary depending on their setup and what kind of peripherals they use.
I adjust mine according to the project and wether or not i want immediate response from my midi keyboard.  Anyway, Small hassle to some, but I rather like the feature...
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 8:52 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.