1 2

#1June 21st, 2007 · 03:12 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Happy Summer Solstice!
Hey - it's the longest day of the year here in the Northern Hemisphere!  Where I live, it's a beautiful day, great for hanging about in those extra rays of sun (with sunscreen on ofcourse!)  Party like the Pagans people!
#2June 21st, 2007 · 05:44 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
Pagans partied?
#3June 21st, 2007 · 10:49 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Pagans party.
#4June 21st, 2007 · 11:10 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ZachBlume wrote…
Pagans partied?

The Pagan Religion is very steeped in partying..  ESPECIALLY during the Summer Solstice, are you crazy? THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR? OH yeah, PARTY ON!! So, yes, The Pagans Partied...

JimK
#5June 21st, 2007 · 11:19 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
btw
The Summer Solstice is THE day of the year for Pagans...  Just so ya know...
#6June 21st, 2007 · 11:32 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice Im into the pagan thing!!
 Thx Spoon!!!!
Likewise!!
#7June 22nd, 2007 · 01:35 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Pagans party like no other! I'm still partying from last solstice, every new one I just start partying a little bit more!
#8June 22nd, 2007 · 09:39 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
We at the Pagan Party invite you to spend a life.
It's all yours to do with as you please, as long as you remember that everyone else also my do what they please! 
And if you come across any problems along the way, just remember the first law : Know thy self!!!!!!!
So vote Pagan at the next general religious election! 

And like our Freddy who art in heaven said: Thank God it's Christmas every day!
#9June 22nd, 2007 · 10:15 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Sorry just understood Zachs "Pagans Partied" !!!!!!!
Ever heard of Dionysus ? The party himself ! Why the bloody hell do you think Christians have always been at war with Life, Humanism and the reality of being? Why do you think that every thing not bloody Christian is evil?
They hate people being! Why do you think that the Biblical God is so seeped in secrecy, most of those in power behind the 'Church' have personal reasons for keeping you (us) ignorant!

If we 'swear' in a way that is related to the 'pressures' of the age ie O! God!, Jesus!! etc in Christian society, then we also spend our time / release our energy in ways that are related to the very things that put the 'pressure' upon us , the excessive use of alcohol, cannabis and drugs, 'Raving' parties and not to mention sexuality, perverse in its extremity and a killer in its denial.
Any way the truth will always find a way!
If you try and suppress human nature it will come back to haunt you three fold ! 

O! and as a last point, we are moving out of the age of belief Pisces into the age of knowing Aquarius! So every thing that's happening makes all the sense in the world!
#10June 24th, 2007 · 07:24 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Kings, you da man!
#11June 25th, 2007 · 04:12 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
O! Thank you !

I'm glad to know I'm one of them anyway!
#12June 26th, 2007 · 03:20 AM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
party like the pagans eh? well havent partied that hard in a while. so why not?
*cranks up the music* drinks are on me!!!!!

even though im eh seven days late *ehm*

#13June 26th, 2007 · 07:53 AM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Kings, Spoon, Marino, Let's see if I got this right?  ok the Sumer Soltice only lasted about twenty seven hours... When the Earth's Axsis Tilts enough to allow the northern hemisphere longer access to the sun just before noon. Which being finished,  therefore it's now time to "Invoke" the Right of The Age of Majority and then comes the Ceremony of Menses. is this not correct my pretty??  Blessed Be Dear Child!  Below is a little,
yes little, definition of Paganism and the evolution of the word over the last few centuries..... Merry Meets!!!

Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "an old country dweller, rustic") is a term which, from a Western perspective, has come to connote a broad set of spiritual or cultic practices or beliefs of any folk religion, and of historical and contemporary polytheistic religions in particular.

The term can be defined broadly, to encompass the faith traditions outside the Abrahamic monotheistic group of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The group so defined includes the Dharmic religions (such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism), Native American religions and mythologies and Shinto as well as non-Abrahamic ethnic religions in general. More narrow definitions will not include any of the world religions and restrict the term to local or rural currents not organized as civil religions. Characteristic of Pagan traditions is the absence of proselytism, and the presence of a living mythology which explains religious practice.

The term "Pagan" is a Christian adaptation of the "Gentile" of Judaism, and as such has an inherent Christian or Abrahamic bias, and pejorative connotations among Westerners, comparable to heathen, and infidel, mushrik and kafir (كافر) in Islam. For this reason, ethnologists avoid the term "Paganism", with its uncertain and varied meanings, in referring to traditional or historic faiths, preferring more precise categories such as polytheism, shamanism, pantheism, or animism.

Since the later 20th century, however, the words "Pagan" or "Paganism" have become widely and openly used as a self-designation of adherents of polytheistic reconstructionism and neo-Paganism...

I took this text from Wikipedia.com

I was born of a Shaman blood line, so it's only right that I have a need to know!

ok so let's dance, party and fornicate!!  rofalol..

Blue
#14June 26th, 2007 · 09:36 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
alittlepaperdoll wrote…
party like the pagans eh? well havent partied that hard in a while. so why not?
*cranks up the music* drinks are on me!!!!!

even though im eh seven days late *ehm*
 :shake:

It's never too late little dear! 
#15June 26th, 2007 · 10:41 AM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
Pagans party but Anarchist party hardy!!!!!!          when anarchist thow a party its a real shaBANG!!!!!!
lol            
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 4:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.