2-Elton John(Just about all)

3-Madona-Beautiful Stranger

4-Enya-(Everything!!!)

5-Michael Jackson (Some stuff)
#17June 16th, 2007 · 06:09 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I must be a little different cause I'm not ashamed of liking any of the rat pack  sammy, dino, frank. And I gotta say  I'm not ashamed about liking madona or elton john (especially elton john as he is a great song writer and a pretty good singer, and puts on a excellent show ( so does  madona )).  madona  .......how do you spell her name anyway?

micheal ... yup...   def a guilty pleasure and so is prince..... lol i even liked the half time superbowl show.
#18June 16th, 2007 · 07:27 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Hey man, There isnt a d*mn thing wrong with liking Enya!  Shes a genius! Now the Bee Gees?  Thats another thing.
#19June 18th, 2007 · 06:41 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Staying alive? I was working on a cover of that song, ages ago, but never finished it. Been planning a re-attempt though

I also bought Pink's mizzundastood coz I like Get The Party Started a lot, and planned on covering that, too. Then I read that that song and most of the rest of the album was written and produced by Linda Perry (who did that song we all know What's Up?) so that kinda explained why it caught my ear the way it did.

What else? Oh, I loved Crystal Cherrie. *ahem* Well, if she actually would have made all those songs she'd a been one hell of an artist lright... Muahahaha
#20June 18th, 2007 · 06:58 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
lavender marillion

all of ac/dc (not that ashamed of that)

chasing car snow patrol( I'm not a teenager anymore)

beat it michael jackson

desperado the eagles
#21June 29th, 2007 · 07:59 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I don't understand 'Guilty Pleasures' , the only guilty pleasures I can think of are a couple of 14 year olds I know, otherwise I really don't understand how anyone could feel guilty for liking Michael J or the BeeGees or AC/DC !!!!!
Most of the people named in this thread are massive stars, having made amazing music and earned ridiculous amounts of money! And most of them have more talent than a lot of people here can imagine.
Yes there are plastic borball stars like Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears ( anyone remember BROS ? Aaaaaa! ) but they make shit music that I don't like !! simple!

Guilt is a stupid emotion anyway , so is Regret. ( O! and Belief too !    )
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.