1 2
#16April 28th, 2007 · 04:42 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Urinals
I think the German men should get together to make it law to remove all standard toilets with urinals . Could you imagine what it would look like to see a female having to stick their bot in a urinal to have a piss. now that what I call Taking the piss LOL
#17April 29th, 2007 · 04:35 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
God's Gift to Man
God had nearly finished making Man and Woman, and just had two final gifts in his bag to give out. 
He reached in to the bag and pulled out a gift, looked at it and said "Well, who want to have the ability to pee standing up?"

Adam could barely contain his excitement.  He said "me God, oh me God.  Please, please can I have the gift of standing up to pee.  That would be just so great!  I'd be able to pee in any situation; up against trees, and in bushes; I could see how high I could get the stream, and I could write my name in the snow with my pee too.  Oh, please Lord, let me have the ability to pee standing up!!!"

God was moved by Adam's enthusiasm, and said "Adam, I can see how much you want to be able to pee standing up, so I gladly give this gift to you."

"Now Eve," said God, "What do we have as the last gift in the bag?"

So God took out the last gift and said

"Ah, multiple orgasms!!!"

#18February 6th, 2009 · 06:51 AM
1 posts
United States of America
re: the final humiliation of the male sex organ?
POST REMOVED DUE TO EXCESSIVE USE OF:

this mod activity brought to you courtesy of JimkdaNONAdtman got a problem with it, come see me!
#19February 6th, 2009 · 08:38 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
well well....
what an enlightening topic while enjoying my morning tea. 

& imagine my chagrin.....when this topic got......SPAMMMMED!!!!

I'm SO EXCITED.....i think i just caught my first spammer!!!!!!
#20February 6th, 2009 · 08:55 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
ok....bubu beat me to it....
so....back to the topic......lolol

from a females view....there's one thing that drives me batty.  You guys can pee standing up, on your head or from across the room hanging from the shower curtain if that's what "butters your bread."

just please PLEASE put the seat back down! 

the main difference between males & females.....is that males approach the toilet face first.  females....in the dark of night....trying their d@mnedest.....not to trip over the cat......approach the toilet....@ss backwards.
we don't always see the lid not being down & end up having an early morning swim.......in really cold water........in really cold porcelain. 

THAT'S the only reason I ever got pissed (!) off at a male for not closing it up after he was done.

great......topic lolololol......

mb
#21February 6th, 2009 · 10:38 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
It's plain old discrimination against us
marthamaymoo wrote…
so....back to the topic......lolol

from a females view....there's one thing that drives me batty.  You guys can pee standing up, on your head or from across the room hanging from the shower curtain if that's what "butters your bread."

just please PLEASE put the seat back down! 

the main difference between males & females.....is that males approach the toilet face first.  females....in the dark of night....trying their d@mnedest.....not to trip over the cat......approach the toilet....@ss backwards.
we don't always see the lid not being down & end up having an early morning swim.......in really cold water........in really cold porcelain. 

THAT'S the only reason I ever got pissed (!) off at a male for not closing it up after he was done.

great......topic lolololol......

mb
I tell Loretta , to be sure and put the seat back up after she is done. hahahhh 

It's discrimination I tell you, call the lawyers and put em to work, lol 
#22February 6th, 2009 · 11:51 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
There is only one word to describe this.
Communism!!!!

Its freaking communism all over again!!!!

We're all doomed people.
Sit down and buckle up
#23February 6th, 2009 · 02:16 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
There is only one word to describe this.
Communism!!!!

Its freaking communism all over again!!!!

We're all doomed people.
Sit down and buckle up
I disagree ..... stand up and be counted ! 
#24February 6th, 2009 · 10:41 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol!
i meant to say stand up i guess...but i was just thinking of being strapped down and not having any freedom lol

im totally gonna die
#25February 10th, 2009 · 02:37 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
re: God's Gift to Man
Jiminuk wrote…
God had nearly finished making Man and Woman, and just had two final gifts in his bag to give out. 
He reached in to the bag and pulled out a gift, looked at it and said "Well, who want to have the ability to pee standing up?"

Adam could barely contain his excitement.  He said "me God, oh me God.  Please, please can I have the gift of standing up to pee.  That would be just so great!  I'd be able to pee in any situation; up against trees, and in bushes; I could see how high I could get the stream, and I could write my name in the snow with my pee too.  Oh, please Lord, let me have the ability to pee standing up!!!"

God was moved by Adam's enthusiasm, and said "Adam, I can see how much you want to be able to pee standing up, so I gladly give this gift to you."

"Now Eve," said God, "What do we have as the last gift in the bag?"

So God took out the last gift and said

"Ah, multiple orgasms!!!"

:D

LMAO!!!!! that just made my day lol OMG....
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 7:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.