1 2

#1April 18th, 2007 · 04:13 AM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
the final humiliation of the male sex organ?
German men are being shamed into urinating while sitting down by a gadget which is saving millions of women from cleaning up in the bathroom after them.

About 1.8 million toilets are already haunted by Spuk, or Spook, as the little $10 device is called. Attached to the underside of the toilet seat, Spuk quietly endures sitting visitors. But anyone trying to lift the seat and attempt to stand and urinate (known as “Stehpinkeln“) should be prepared for the ghost’s unrelenting wrath.

“Hey, stand-peeing is not allowed here and will be punished with fines, so if you don’t want any trouble, you’d best sit down,” one of the devices orders in a voice impersonating the German leader, Chancellor Gerhard Schroder. Another has a voice similar to that of his predecessor, Helmut Kohl.

“Excuse me, but there’s a penalty for peeing while standing in this house,” it warns culprits. “You’d better not risk any problems and sit down!”

Other versions start roaring like a lion or try to persuade stubborn customers with the soothing voice of a female flight attendant.

“We welcome you aboard Never Come Back Airlines,” the voice says. “We’d like to ask our male passengers in particular to sit down, buckle up and refrain from smoking.”

We’ve lost 1.8 million Germans to “Spuk” and now I am hearing through the grapevine that Swedish women now demand that their men use the toilet in a strictly sedentary posture.

article found at: http://www.dumpyourwifenow.com/2007/03/22/women-want-men-to-sit-when-peeing/

I suppose it's not only Germans who are tortured by women to do it.

PS>When I am drunk I sit down to pee - otherwise it'd go all over the place.
Don't know about you Gents

:-)

Greetings to all women
#2April 18th, 2007 · 07:02 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Pee!
Yea it's a really fucked up world isn't it? What about this : http://www.urinelle.biz/html/en/About.shtml  

Wise move JBP, to sit down while drunk!!! 
Fortunately/Unfortunately I don't have one of those women things to clean up after me or my son, (when he pees all over the floor) so I have come to appreciate the need to aim. Because I also want a clean toilet.

Hey why don't they just glue the toilet seat bit to the bowl, much easier! The seats easier to wipe off too!
Might just do that to my own toilet, thinking about it!
#3April 18th, 2007 · 09:07 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I hate people who miss!
I usually sit when I pee, except when I'm drunk or out in the wilds. Or when someone before me didn't sit and sprayed the toilet before me. Even then I'd prefer not to have to, but there's reasons for - - even though the distance to target while standing may be just a few inches.. . .. uhm, ok I won't go into details.
#4April 18th, 2007 · 01:49 PM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
please dont... god that sucks for you germans
#5April 18th, 2007 · 06:25 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
germans?
#6April 18th, 2007 · 07:45 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
Was Macht Du?
das ich nicht allerest!!! ich gehen imp zu houze... 
hey, guess cleanliness is next to my personal
position of deity status.. I stink, therefore I am???
just a legend in his own mind ya know...

on a serious note, does what men endure ever
level out to come close to what women endure
for us in the long run?? hell mine has been
chief cook and bottle washer; orderly and
support for close to six of the eighteen years
we've been together.. ya know, include to brats
and this woman has suffered to endure and
persevere for almost a third of her life now..

it's either  gird your loins a little guys, or
do like Al Bundy, make your "man's johnson"
down in the basement - cellar!!!

;-)

blessings,

Dan - Blue
#7April 19th, 2007 · 01:33 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I mean I do stand sometimes especially at the irish pub. Wouldnt dare sitting there, I might catch something. Anyway to enjoy that same experience check this

cheerz
#8April 19th, 2007 · 02:33 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
LOL
So that's what it's like trying to piss while pissed 
Very entertaining.

And yes, those poor unsuspecting men.

Just out of interest, what do the females of this site think.

Cheers!

WB
#9April 20th, 2007 · 01:28 AM
1 threads
79 posts
United States of America
wow... my friend might be moving to germany, i'll have to show him this thread. :P
#10April 20th, 2007 · 05:45 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
PuppetXeno wrote…
I mean I do stand sometimes especially at the irish pub. Wouldnt dare sitting there, I might catch something. Anyway to enjoy that same experience check this

cheerz

Holy cow - I tried that link - it was quite difficult - does it really drift all around like that? LOL!!
#11April 21st, 2007 · 05:59 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
spoon wrote…
Holy cow - I tried that link - it was quite difficult - does it really drift all around like that? LOL!!
Not really, in reality we just piss on the floor, on our shoes, down the trouser leg and sometimes on the guy standing next to you! 
#12April 25th, 2007 · 01:39 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
31 posts
Germany
silentslaughter wrote…
please dont... god that sucks for you germans

hey hey...
could i say: "I pee sitting, so I am." ??
..by the way.. i DO SIT every time... although i'm german - it's no
big deal to sit and NOT decrease the quality of life of the one who has to clean it up..

hmm.. "germans"
don't arouse prejudices.. thats what some people actually hate germany for, it sucks!
....oh... i think thats pretty far away from the topic - sorry
#13April 25th, 2007 · 09:12 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
spoon wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…

cheerz

only when you're drunk!
#14April 27th, 2007 · 03:53 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
75 posts
United States of America
Standing up for your rights
Why not stand on the seat.
This may be difficult if you are drunk and, of course, if you miss...
#15April 28th, 2007 · 06:52 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey  baverbach then you might as well get your self a 'french toilet' not the 'bidet' but the hole in the ground with a place to put your feet each side of it, then you just squat over it and do your do, so to say!
Actually the original and best position to 'dump your load' and to give birth (also dumping your load!!!)

Ha! SQUAT THE LOT !!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.