1 2
#16June 19th, 2015 · 05:02 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: I'm having a outbuilding studio made
toastedgoat wrote…
I'm going to have an out building put up,  3/4 of the building is going to be dedicated to my band room/studio
It's going to be a bit of a project. hope to have it done by the end of the year.I'm finishing up a temp recording spot in the front room.

as of right now I set up some stuff in the front room. my wife is giving me the eye..lol  I should be a able to record later today. Hopefully .
Nice one
Yep you have to take into consideration the aesthetics to your plans to make sure your lady is happy.  I use my bedroom and apart from my acoustic guitar, every other bit of kit is stored in a cupboard, drawer or under the bed, making still look like a normal bedroom - it's a pain setting up, but it's all about give and take.

This project never really took off unfortunately - only px has made an effort. I feel as though I'm trying to flog a dead rat. It was a nice idea at the time, but I think it was a bit too much time and effort for out busy life styles.  I too have stopped creating/recording, although I still play almost everyday. With me once I reach a peak on my ability, I loose interest, which is exactly what has happened.  I'm very much goal driven and need a new goal in music.  May be I'll form a band, join one, teach or something else.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 7:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.