1 2
#16February 17th, 2015 · 02:37 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
making progress
So, my voice is rapidly recovering from the impact of the flu-like virus I suffered last week, and I'm getting pretty comfortable with my performance. Just not hitting the "ooh-hoo"'s yet, that part of my voice is still shot.

I expect to complete my audio recording before the weekend.

A friend of mine is coming over this weekend, I hope she will help do the video bit as it would be cool to do some outside shots, and I'd feel more comfortable if I'm not going out alone for such an endeavor. Of course the weather is a factor too - I really do want to get the video done this weekend, so if it rains or worse, I will make a pretty indoor shot then, perhaps with a fireplace in the background.

So, that's the progress from my end, possibly lagging behind the others, but here's my update.

Cheers!
#17February 17th, 2015 · 03:44 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: making progress
PuppetXeno wrote…
So, my voice is rapidly recovering from the impact of the flu-like virus I suffered last week, and I'm getting pretty comfortable with my performance. Just not hitting the "ooh-hoo"'s yet, that part of my voice is still shot.

I expect to complete my audio recording before the weekend.

A friend of mine is coming over this weekend, I hope she will help do the video bit as it would be cool to do some outside shots, and I'd feel more comfortable if I'm not going out alone for such an endeavor. Of course the weather is a factor too - I really do want to get the video done this weekend, so if it rains or worse, I will make a pretty indoor shot then, perhaps with a fireplace in the background.

So, that's the progress from my end, possibly lagging behind the others, but here's my update.

Cheers!
Thanks for the update - glad you are feeling better. There is no rush, do this when you feel it's right.  I suggest keep on practising a little for this week and shoot the video. My video is not at all glamorous, just me with guitar in my bedroom singing, but yeah if you wanna be creative and adventures, don't let me stop you. Don't forget to keep the camera rolling for some outtakes, I'm hoping we can add a bit of humour to the video. try to shoot in HD 1080p at 25fps, it will help when I'm editing, if your device allows it, shoot it neutral, no added saturation etc- It will help me when I edit the videos, although I think my editing software will detect if any of the videos are in different formats and make them all playable and editable in the timeline.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:03 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.