#1December 9th, 2007 · 03:28 PM
15 threads
63 posts
United States of America
COLLAB PLEASE!!!
guys there isnt much music i can make with the new band right now everyone has sports and stuff so its kinda wild me and this other guy are kinda talking bout some stuff and i had some guys aproach me for a jam session last week im trying to do as much as i can but i need to focus on some originals but idk i kinda need someone to help me along because im new i can write lyrics but when it comes to other stuff like the guitar i cant do know if you throw down rythm guitar i can easily add bass but thats not saying much.... and i dont really know that much about mixing! so anyway i was wondering if anyone would like to collab with me im up for anything!!! seriously im tired of having no originals (even co-originals) i figure the more practice i get the easier it will be...... anyway i can play bass, i can sing, and i can do rythm guitar my best friend/wingman can also do lead guitar so anyway just anyone will do i can write lyrics or we can use yours or expand on alittle of both it doesnt matter im just desperate!!!!

*EDIT* I need someone who is really serious about this and wont give up on me I know i can do it i might just need alittle help!! LOL anyway is there anyone who will give me a chance!
#2December 9th, 2007 · 03:52 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.