1 2
#16November 30th, 2012 · 01:23 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
I am so sad after hearing this so sad news.  Ralph and I have been emailing to and fro for a while and he said he was going to sort out my songs and his songs that we did together. Also maybe do another one soon. Sadley he never was able to. I sure will miss him. I know that his wonderful music will carry on through. I will always treasure his music.
No words will ever say how much I will miss you Ralphy.x
#17December 1st, 2012 · 09:15 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
shitty
  I have our tracks on my phone..actually was listening to them on Friday...weird ..will be a different vibe listening now 4 sure..My heart goes out to his  friends and family. RIP
#18December 22nd, 2012 · 04:28 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Just heard about this from kings.

I...am at a loss for words. Ralph was one of the first people I communicated with on here—he liked a track that I made and wanted to collaborate on a piece. He put it together and while that was happening, we talked a lot. He was a wonderfully nice person, and, I think, a young bear at heart.

My thoughts are with his family and friends. I will raise a glass to his memory—the fun, happy, joyful ones—tonight, and am sure that you have all done the same.

Rest easy, buddy.
#19December 27th, 2012 · 08:18 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
I was off for a while (PC corrupted again two times, a family tragedy and healthy probs) and find this terrible news here.
What can I say what wasn´t already said above ? 
It´s hard for our community to loose such a kind, humble, helpful member who was always searching for colabs, friendship. He was the only one on the amp I ever worked together in a colab. And I remember the conversations we had during this work. He told me about his time in germany when he was stationed here in the US army back in the late 70s.    he was just one year older than me
That he liked it so much being in germany - the landscapes, the people, the wine (mmmh....he didn´t mention the girls ?!?!?) -  and that he aimed for visiting germany again one day.
Pity that he couldn´t reach this goal.

I raise up a glas of wine from the area (Pfalz) his was stationed back then - right now and here.

Prost, alla salute, Mr. Ralph Virgilio                                               

miss ya
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 6:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.