1 2
#16December 13th, 2006 · 03:03 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
jeez... read what I'm writing.

I didn't call you a racist.

I only said that that I don't respect the way you view racial and religious humor. that's my take. I'd like to leave this discussion now. it's bed time.
#17December 13th, 2006 · 03:26 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
bed time can wait another minute...

ok, I'm not surprised you lost all of your Christian friends... especially if you went around spewing your poetry.

but I think I should say, you've finally hinted at a point I agree on, which is that there are a lot of Christians that could be a little more open-minded or at least more accepting of other beliefs.

but my bottom line here (as far as I can figure) is that there's nothing productive about going around broadcasting material like this. you're bound to offend someone.

now I'm actually going to bed. good night. and good luck.
#18December 13th, 2006 · 04:01 AM
6 threads
138 posts
India
whats the point?? i don't get it. what's the use of putting up such a post on bandamp and having a discussion on it. I'm sorry Knie that you came across some "so-called, duplicate" christians but bandamp is not the place to have arguments on such pointless stuff which leads to worthless discussions and getting few group's of people hurt. we are here to discuss music, enhance one another, give our inputs etc. this poem is just a comment to a particular people groups and i think is useless on bandamp.
1 2

Server Time: April 30th, 2024 · 3:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.